Closed Thread
Page 78 of 94 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Amps - I think you have a right to complain huge hugs as you don't deserve any more of it you deserve to have a blissful pregnancy from here in so sorry it's not ATM. My constipation Sun night was soooo bad I was balled up in pain then would sit on the toilet for and hour or so at a time rocking myself. I was getting cold shiver and feeling like I was going to throw up from the pain so I know how bad it can feel. Hopefully it's 'passed' now and that's the last of it for you.

No more bad stuff for AMPS!

👫 First bub for DH and I after 10 cycles of IVF 🎉
    Celebrating and looking forward to meeting Junior -
    EDD 24May14 🍼

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Jay11 For This Useful Post:

Amps  (20-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you Simpson!

Went to share the news with one of my friends and I was wondering how she was going as last time we spoke I was encouraging her to go see about IVF. Anyway It ended up we both announced our pregnancies to each other they are 12weeks pregnant with IVF (round 5) identical twins from one day5 PGD embryo transfer. They are high risk though so not announcing for awhile longer due to the babies being in the one sac (no membrane separating which is a chance of 1:35000) so they will be due after but having c-section at 28-32weeks. She also said her oldest sister who has little boy is also carrying twins (natural). How cool is that so now 3 of my friends and I are all preggers together pity we live in different states though!

EDD 24May14 🍼

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Gee Amps you can't catch a break. I'm sure it's safe to take De-Gas which you can get from the pharmacy.

Welcome kj, I hope this pregnancy is boring and uneventful for you. You deserve an easy run.

Afm-I'm getting linea nigra already!!!!!
    Last edited by Ngaiz; 20-11-2013 at 08:01. Reason: stupid auto correct

Thanks
    Reviews
    thanks everyone for the welcome Yes I remember you two Hamptonk and Octoberbaby 2010, I hope your pregnancies are going well and Hamptonk fingers crossed your little bub does not have your kidney issues. I think I have had all the drama in the these last 11 weeks that hopefully I get a abit of a break now and it ends up uneventful and I can start enjoying being pregnant, I am on total rest until the 14week mark not even allowed to drive I can still come to work because Im sat at my desk all day per my OB due a burst blood vessel in my uterus which thank god is healing nicely and i'm in my 3rd week of no bleeding. Jay and Amps sounds like you having some painful symptoms hope they pass quickly

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Amps, I hope your feeling better soon.

If anyone is interested, I just purchased bulk supply of Huggies Wipes (18 packs of 64 wipes @ $39.00 and Baby Bath and Wash 2 in 1 (12 x 300ml @ $29.00) on OzSale.

Will be checking out maternity clothing this weekend at Kmart and Target. Hopefully I can get some shorts and work pants.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ngaiz View Post
    Gee Amps you can't catch a break. I'm sure it's safe to take De-Gas which you can get from the pharmacy.

Welcome kj, I hope this pregnancy is boring and uneventful for you. You deserve an easy run.

Afm-I'm getting linea nigra already!!!!!
    Haha my DH was curios what I was doing with a pair of tweezers and my shirt tucked up under my chin searching ... Lucky to say so far just really blonde hairs no scary dark ones but my bikini hair line keeps expanding further on my inner thighs and they grow fast freaky!!!

EDD 24May14 🍼

Thanks
    Reviews
    Phewwww....!! Thanks for the reassurance Arlais, October & Simpson!!
    When i first felt the sharps pains out at dinner one evening I came home in tears thinking something was going wrong. I can't help but worry all the time!

Welcome and congrats on your BFP KJ35!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Orchids For This Useful Post:

Arlais  (20-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So here's a top I found in KMart but not in the Maternity section ... I saw a really pregnant lady wearing it and asked where she found it and she said in the ladies section. Anyway it was $15 (Drape Top BL Dip Dye) I also found with it Draped Cowling tops (black & purple). They were really comfy too for $12 each and it's stretch fabric.ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1384911256.812162.jpgImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1384911271.013716.jpgImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1384911357.870216.jpg

EDD 24May14 🍼

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jay11 For This Useful Post:

Arlais  (20-11-2013),SimpsonDesert  (20-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay11 View Post
    Haha my DH was curios what I was doing with a pair of tweezers and my shirt tucked up under my chin searching ... Lucky to say so far just really blonde hairs no scary dark ones but my bikini hair line keeps expanding further on my inner thighs and they grow fast freaky!!!

������ First bub for DH and I after 10 cycles of IVF ������
    EDD 24May14 ������

Eurgh the hair growth is horrible!! I'm getting under my chin waxed every two weeks - thick spiky friggin whiskers almost

So much I've read says the hair on your head is supposed to get thick and luxurious, with less falling out. I don't know about anyone else but I seem to be shedding it faster than a hot llama in summer!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great shopping, Jay. Jeanswest have 40% off storewide until Sunday if you're a member (they can sign you up on the spot). Their maternity jeans/shorts are so comfy. They also have good quality maternity singlets 2 for $20. I also found long vest tops for $6 in Valley Girl. Has anyone managed to find good maternity swimwear that doesn't cost the earth? Seafolly is nice but ridiculously expensive. Target and Kmart don't have much and lots of their swimwear tries to pull your tummy in!! Not what we need! I did get a cheap tankini top in Kmart but not sure how long it will last.