Closed Thread
Page 77 of 95 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi thought I would eventually join this thread I recognize a few from the Brisbane ladies IVF thread and I've cycled with ABH, I am 11weeks1day today. I didn't want to tempt fate before but thought I need to start been positive and actually believe I am pregnant and my little strong one isn't going to disappear like its twin.......just been reading through the thread a little and JB I am like you I have actually had weekly scans since I was 5 weeks pregnant, with Wazza and then with my OB this is the first week with no scan and I am already wondering because I don't have symptoms other than tiredness, I am sneaking a scan in next with a friend of friend who is a ultrasound woman hopefully when I reach 13-14wks I will start relaxing abit, it still feels surreal though that I am actually pregnant and the IVF eventually worked.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlais View Post
    It's fine Orchids, I've been having those sharp pains since about then too - it's all your ligaments stretching out.

Give it another week and you'll probably start struggling to turn over in bed and get up off the couch because the muscles you usually use are otherwise occupied!! Have fun
    Hahaha you made me laugh Arlais sorry Orchid but that's funny! I know I still have all this to look forward to so guess should laugh about it while I can.

👫 First bub for DH and I after 10 cycles of IVF 🎉
    Celebrating and looking forward to meeting Junior -
    EDD 24May14 🍼
    Last edited by Jay11; 19-11-2013 at 14:08.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jay11 For This Useful Post:

Arlais  (19-11-2013),Orchids  (20-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome welcome KJ yeah it takes a while to absorb the 'I'm pregnant' news when but the more I say it the faster it absorbs

👫 First bub for DH and I after 10 cycles of IVF 🎉
    Celebrating and looking forward to meeting Junior -
    EDD 24May14 🍼

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome KJ! I'm familiar with your story from the Brissie thread. You've had a rough ride but so happy your little one is doing well. I have never really had any symptoms apart from tiredness. Everyone tells me that's a good sign. I'm sure everything is fine, and your sneaky scan will reassure you.

I've had pains like that too Orchids. I've been a it worried but there's so much growing going on down there, like Arlsis said, I'm sure it's normal.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Stc- very sorry to read your sad news. I hope you're through the worst of it and looking ahead to bringing home one perfect baby xo.

Bedlover- my jaw dropped at your OB's fee too, ouch!

Jay- Huge congrats on the NIPS results and finding out you're having a boy!! I loved your announcement to DH too , and what a cute little stash of clothes! No doubt you're being inundated from every direction with well wishes & congratulations now that you're sharing the news... enjoy this very special time!

ABH- yay for a little boy! I haven't bought much maternity stuff at all. Only some cargo pants and shorts (the $20 ones at Kmart). I'm still wearing my own pants & jeans with the fly undone and a belly band over the top. I bought my belly bands on eBay for $7.50ea. I also bought some flowy-style tops in bigger sizes and they are OK for now.

Veritas- how was your scan yesterday?

Nirok- lol at your "told you so" dance!! Good call!

Hope- haha I didn't feel the least bit sorry for DH when I had shocking gas. I was catching up on 15yrs worth of revenge .

Ngaiz- so relieved that all turned out OK after your scare. Great to hear that work knows now and hope you have been given lighter duties. Oh and yay for some movement at the boobie station .

Spidery- yay for getting through the first scan!! So pleased that bub was measuring on track and has a great heartbeat

Amps- wonderful to hear you're home! I hope the rest of your pregnancy is much smoother sailing.

hwaterhouse- how awesome your bub is due on your anniversary! Going to be a very special one with bub already here or close to it.

JJ- My DH has the same complaint, apparently I've been snoring for several weeks. I don't have a cold, but my nose does seem stuffy at times. Oh well, more room in the bed for us and our bumps if the DHs sleep elsewhere .

Arlais- yay for feeling kicks! I'm sooo looking forward to feeling movement and knowing that bub is OK on a regular basis. You must be hiding your bump well if nobody has said anything.

rtkirk & Lots- Good luck for your scans on Thurs!

Annerley- boo to the heartburn already. Better stock up on quickeze and tums!

Riss & KJ35- big welcome to you both! Congrats on your hard-fought BFPs and hoping you have a much easier time being pregnant than getting pregnant.

JB2011- congrats on your BFP! I'm afraid I was an anxious mess every day from my BFP until the 7wk scan. All I could do was take it one day at a time, breathe a sigh of relief every morning there was no AF, and hang out for the weekly BTs to tell me HCG was rising. I hope you find yourself a great distraction strategy and the time passes quickly.

Orchids- I've had some sharp twinges the last few days (I'm 15w) and just assumed they are stretching pains. I don't think you need to worry.

Hi to everyone else

AFM- All good here . Still a month to go to my next scan so I'm just plodding along keeping busy with work and organising stuff for our house renos.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to SimpsonDesert For This Useful Post:

Orchids  (20-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    **The WishnHope Roll Call - Est Due Dates**

April

KeriKiwi 3rd - GIRL
    Arlais 7th - GIRL
    Veritas 7th (Anatomy scan 18th Nov)
    OctoberBaby2010 10th (c-section) woohoo 2nd Trimester!!
    Amps 11th woohoo 2nd Trimester!!
    LittleMissMagic 16th (Anatomy scan 25th Nov)
    Lotsofthoughts 17th (Anatomy scan 21st Nov)
    Rtkirk 18th woohoo 2nd Trimester!!
    HamptonK 20th - BOY
    Manchesterlass 24th woohoo 2nd Trimester!!
    Orchids 26th woohoo 2nd Trimester!!
    Hwaterhouse 28th woohoo 2nd Trimester!!
    May
    JJTiger 2nd woohoo 2nd Trimester!!
    Bedlover 5th (Anatomy scan 9th Dec)
    Ngaiz 6th woohoo 2nd Trimester!!
    Jeanie1 7th
    SimpsonDesert 11th woohoo 2nd Trimester!!
    Nirok 12th woohoo 2nd Trimester!!
    Totwo 13th
    Kittybee 14th
    ABH 16th - BOY
    Jay11 24th - BOY (20 week scan 6th Jan)
    June
    Milly888 1st
    CatLover74 3rd (12 week scan 22nd November)
    jessie87 3rd
    stc 6th – hugs for 1 twin (12 week scan 28th Nov)
    KJ35 10th
    lannie 19th (Date scan 31st Oct)
    Hope4Baby 20th (10.5 scan 25th Nov)
    Berrabrooder 20th
    Ainsleyp 23rd – TWINS! (12 week scan 11th Dec)
    Annerley 23rd (12 week scan 13th Dec)
    Spidery 23rd (Scan 14th Nov)
    Riss 30th (9 week scan 25th Nov)
    Hugs needed
    Cappy
    Hopingformore
    Wishnhope
    Butterfly39
    hposs
    Seahorse1

Welcome to our newbies Riss and KJ!

Please let me know if any corrections are needed
    Last edited by Arlais; 20-11-2013 at 14:51.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome I the thread kj, I have followed your story on the brisbane thread. I am glad things are going well

Waiting for my morphology scan next Thursday I'll be 19+4. It's always a scary one as I get to see if Bubs has got my kidney problems or not. Fingers crossed all is well

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hampton, what renal issues do you have?

I have a single PUJ obstruction on my left side with progressive Hydronephrosis. I'm off to the urologist tomorrow morning to see where we go.

Do you know if your condition puts you in a high risk category?

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG! I can't believe this, I have the most god-awful wind pain. Burped close to 100 times so far and my belly feels so hard and full it's painful. Am I ever going to catch a break?? Sorry Ladies, all I seem to do is complain.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ngaiz I have bilateral duplex kidney system (essentially like having four instead of two) they don't function as well as normal ones, I have had many surgeries and I am on low dose antibiotics throughout the whole pregnancy to prevent infection as I am very prone to them (6 or more a year). Last pregnancy one landed me in hospital for three days while I was 8 weeks pregnant.

Bub has a 60% chance of ending up with the same thing. Even if he does it could still be fine and they function well or it could mean serious problems. Luckily ds1 didn't get them