Closed Thread
Page 74 of 94 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome and congrats Riss. Sorry to hear of your losses in the past. Here's hoping for an uneventful pregnancy and a gorgeous baby in your arms at the end of it.

Amps, glad you're feeling better and managing some food.

Jay, congrats on being team blue. Love how you broke the news to your partner.

Congrats to those who've had scans and good luck to those with scans and obs appointments this week.

Another week to go before our next scan and it's dragging! I know I will worry for the whole week until I see that little heart beat.

Hi to everyone else.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Riss! You certainly have had a hard year. I hope the next few weeks and months are kinder to you. Rest up and take it easy - as much as you can.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Welcome Riss! Fingers crossed it's all up from here xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Riss and congrats on your BFP... Lyn loves doing the 7 week scan.. She's one amazing FS

Amps, I'm so happy you are on the mend, that's wonderful! Feeling the first kick must have been the best feeling

How great is it telling family and friends Jay? I loved that weekend...

Hope everyone had a great weekend..

AFM - I'm legs/feet have been so sore today.. Think I must have a pinched nerve or something My next OB appointment is Friday and I can't wait to see the little one.. It's been almost 4 weeks since my last scan and I don't like it! Thinking I should have bought a Doppler too.. Had some fluttering last week.. But I don't know if I'm just imaging it! Lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the warm welcome girls.
    Praying for a healthy uncomplicated pregnancy.

Arlais- I am seeing my lovely OB on the 25/11 for 9 week check up and scan. Have to book in my 12 week soon.

As for dopplers, I bought one off eBay. I used it twice last time and it was pretty accurate, just takes a bit of time to find bub as they move a bit.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Riss and hears to an uneventful pregnancy.

Great to hear you are doing much better Amps. Hopefully you are now home from hospital.

Has anyone bought any maternity wear yet? Any tips. I'm 14 weeks and can't do up my pants anymore. Currently using a hair tie through the button hole. My GF is sending me here belly band, so hopefully that helps. Just don't want to spend to much on maternity wear, that you wear for such a short time.

Anyway happy Monday and I hope the times goes quick if you are waiting for a scan. I have OB appointment next Monday, can't wait to see my little boy again. It will be almost three weeks. x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I haven't started buying anything yet. I'm 12 weeks today, I think, and I still fit into my current clothes.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Littlemissmagic I know how you feel. So desperate for some reassurance that I got a fetal Doppler! Took awhile to find the heartbeat but felt so much better when we did.
    i have bought some maternity wear ABH. I found eBay a good place to get some cheap stuff. Also there are outlet stores as well. I found the dept stores had a pretty limited range.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Riss sorry to hear you've had a rough journey but so glad you are 8weeks pregnant now! Lots of good take home baby vibes your way! Hugs

Amps - celebrate that's fantastic news so glad you are getting better, and to be getting out of hospital must be like going on a well deserved holiday! hope its smooth sailing from here in! Hugs

👫 First bub for DH and I after 10 cycles of IVF 🎉
    Celebrating and looking forward to meeting Junior -
    EDD 24May14 🍼

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thankyou all for your congrats for our little boy! I couldn't just tell DH the sex after all this time waiting so that's why I decided to do something a little more memorable glad you all liked.

Announced to neighbours Sat arvo as the sun was out and so were some of them. It was lovely to see how excited they were for us!

So went to a friends / DH work colleagues place for pizza with DH and others from his work and kept covered until we were all seated then we announced and I was able to take my jacket off and let Junior have some space which was great. I thought the couple who's place it was knew but apparently not haha so they were so excited we chose there place to do it! They were very excited for us! Especially that my DH Eli got a boy!! As he works in the field of communications and they have a higher chance of having girls!

It's funny to see people so excited for you as you don't realise when your on an IVF journey that is sooo long how you actually take those you share your journey with along with you even our neighbours. Junior will be the 6th boy in a row born in our part of the street in two years. There are two older girl one 3 & one nearly 2! So with all those boys his age pretty much he'll have lots of kids to grow up & play with (but another reason DH wanted a boy not a girl as now he feels more relaxed) and I'm sure the girls will look after him like big sisters too as they are gorgeous kids which I babysit as often as I can already!

Now we are starting on the close friends that live away list! It seems like it's taking forever to tell people haha but don't want to just announce on FB! They deserve to be told personally as they are true friends who have been through it with us supporting us all the way from before we even met, and have been very supportive of our relationship and dreams to have a family!

👫 First bub for DH and I after 10 cycles of IVF 🎉
    Celebrating and looking forward to meeting Junior -
    EDD 24May14 🍼
    Last edited by Jay11; 18-11-2013 at 09:25.