Closed Thread
Page 72 of 95 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Enjoy team blue Jay. Great way to tell ur hubby to. Have fun telling family and friends your good news. It was a fantastic experience for me to share our joy. Made it more real. Unfortunately not everyone on this forum was as lucky as me and had some unkind responses. Hope it's all good for you.

I hear you about time dragging Catlover- it's like hurry up so we can meet you bubba. I am finding the wait between my 13 and 19 week scans unBearable can't imagine waiting longer than that Catlover.

Amps I am so sorry to hear that your pregnancy continues to suck. I hope your bubba will know what mamma went through to bring them into the world as healthy as possible. I admire your strength.

Glad to hear everything is ok with you Ngaiz. I get 12 weeks paid mat leave and when I come back to work I get another 2 weeks paid. Also the govt 18 weeks so I am v lucky.

Congrats on your scan Spidery. Glad to hear all is going on track.

Im so sorry to hear of your loss STC. It's always heartbreaking to loose a bubs. I am so pleased that your other bubba is ok. Big hugs.

Hi to everyone else I've missed.

AFM I am getting a Doppler tomorrow as I haven't felt any movement yet and the worry is driving me crazy. My scan is on Thursday which feels like a million miles away. I thought after 12 weeks I would be all cool about it but yeah not so much. I guess until I hold bubs in my arms I won't stop worringing about this pregnancy. Then I will worry about the baby!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to rtkirk For This Useful Post:

lotsathoughts  (17-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I hear you rtkirk! Bought a cheap angelsounds one off ebay that should arrive next week. Since my nt I've had two scans showing everything is fine but I'm still on edge.

Spotlight had a 30% sale on fabric this week so I took the opportunity to buy up to make non gender specific quilts/blankets. We've, well, I've decided on a cute safari theme for bubs room.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Ngaiz For This Useful Post:

rtkirk  (17-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    oooh let me know what you think of the angelsounds doppler Ngaiz - I was thinking of getting one

Veritas is offline Diversity has value.... How boring would the world be if everyone was just like you...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Congrats on blue Jay! DP is so hopeful our little surprise will have boy bits lol

We got a sonotech express, was $80 something and is awesome. Uses ultrasound gel which is apparently the test of whether its a true doppler or a glorified microphone. Has been a godsend for us with all the stress of the last month or so, and up until a couple days ago I'd felt no movement. Got
    Our first few decent kicks tonight and dp even felt one :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Veritas that is great you are feeling kicks! How many weeks are you? I am dying to feel that movement but nothing yet. Last time I was about 18 weeks and I am 16 weeks on Monday so hoping it will be soon.

I had a really vivid dream about feeling those kicks last night and when I woke up it took me a while to work out it wasn't true! Can't wait!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm only just feeling proper kicks now at nearly 20 weeks, although I've felt flutterings for quite a while. Placenta is currently at the front for me though, so she's not kicking quite strong enough yet to be felt on the outside.

Starting to get used to them but it still feels very alien!

Sent from my HTC One X using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    rtkirk, I know what you mean. The wait has been unbearable between the scans. My 19 week is on Thursday too! If all goes well then I might announce it on fb then. Have told close family and friends but as I live in another state to most I haven't had to reveal my belly to lots of people. And yes, the worrying continues. Still feels like a dream. Feel so lucky.

Veritas, amazing that you're feeling kicks!!!
    I thought I may have had them last night but then I wasn't sure if was just my food digesting. I kinda hope it wasn't kicks as I want DH to be in town when it does. Want to share it with him. I'm just over 18 weeks and so looking forward to the kicks. It's just another sign little tyke is ok

10. The Following User Says Thank You to lotsathoughts For This Useful Post:

rtkirk  (17-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh thanks for understanding ladies. I just think it will put my mind at ease and stop me worringing. Was it hard to find the heartbeat?
    So envious that you can feel your bubbas Arlais and Vertias. You will probably notice your bubs movements easier this time Bedlover as you know what to look for. Honestly I might have felt stuff but can't be sure it's not gas!

Veritas is offline Diversity has value.... How boring would the world be if everyone was just like you...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    This is number two for me and I couldn't remember for the life of me what those first movements felt like lol.

20 weeks tomorrow for us. I'm half expecting my placenta to show at the front too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls,
    Thinking it's time to join this thread now. I'm 8 weeks tomorrow and just scraping in with my EDD being the 30th of June.
    Bit about me: I've been to hell and back this year ( my signature will explain it all) and this is my second pregnancy this year and hopefully it bring me my healthy take home baby in June. Trying to keep it positive and take each day at a time!

Good to see so many girls from my ivf cycling thread in here. We had a lucky thread!
    Wishing everyone the best with their pregnancies. X

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Riss78 For This Useful Post:

Annerley  (17-11-2013)