Closed Thread
Page 71 of 94 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yay for team blue Jay!! I know in the end all any of us really want is a healthy baby in our arms to take home, but it does make it all the more sweeter if you do end up with the preferred gender

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Arlais For This Useful Post:

Jay11  (15-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    *Nirok comes in to do her little 'I told you so' dance for jay then rushes out the door for dinner*

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nirok For This Useful Post:

bedlover  (15-11-2013),Jay11  (15-11-2013),Octoberbaby2010  (15-11-2013),SimpsonDesert  (19-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Yay jay, so exciting to hear you're having a little boy!

Eta-this makes me want to find out what we are having now. Must.......stay.........strong.....
    Last edited by Ngaiz; 15-11-2013 at 18:46.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Ngaiz For This Useful Post:

Jay11  (15-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats on being team blue jay.

I love hearing how happy these babies make us. Love how people are sharing their news too. So beautiful xx

I know what you mean Ngaiz, so tempting to find out.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to lotsathoughts For This Useful Post:

Jay11  (15-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I know what you mean too Ngaiz. We didn't find out the sex with our DS and won't again, but I'm so much more curious this time. Not because I have a preference one way or the other but I just do want to know!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by nirok View Post
    *Nirok comes in to do her little 'I told you so' dance for jay then rushes out the door for dinner*

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Haha yeah you said it I thought it myself but didn't want to get my hopes up as would hate to even for a second be disappointed so kept telling myself to just wait don't guess!

👫 First bub for DH and I after 10 cycles of IVF 🎉
    Celebrating and looking forward to meeting Junior -
    EDD 24May14 🍼

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Ngaiz & Lotsa I must admit it's really nice knowing!

EDD 24May14 🍼

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Jay11 For This Useful Post:

lotsathoughts  (16-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    2 days off the 12 week mark. In some ways, it feels like time is dragging; but in others I can't believe I've already reached this point. I'm such an impatient person generally. I can't wait to meet my baby; but that day seems an eternity away yet. 5 more days until my booking in appointment at the hospital I want to give birth in. As far as I know, I'm not having a 12 week scan. The only essential ones my hospital offers is the anomaly scan at 19 weeks, and the glucose challenge test at 28 weeks; plus an optional maternal serum screening some time in the second trimester.

Thanks
    Reviews
    My family now know (well the ones I talk too). They are all excited. My nieces are all putting dibs on what they will get him eg one has dibs on first soccer boots so she can teach him how to play, another has his first rally car jumpsuit so one day they can do rallies together (she said he can drive as she'd be happy to be his navigator like she is for her step-dad), my brother-in-law has dibs on his first Liverpool soccer jersey (which DH and I don't even follow although we both loved soccer as kids but my sisters hubby and 2 of her girls play & love). My sister was trying to name him because she's worried we might give him an awful name.... What the!....I told her we have been looking for 3yrs for boys names so have a couple of option that we weren't going to tell anyone until he was born and then they'll find out what WE have picked hahaha guess I'll be getting a book of boys names from her for Xmas with her favourites highlighted ... Haha who needs a mother when your sister is happy to step up My dad was on a ferry to Greece when I sent him message to check his email / What's App messages but they didn't have wifi so when they checked into hotel they did it immediately and he said he was hoping that it was, what it was and was grinning in anticipation. One happy poppy he wrote back! Ooooohhhh

Anyway just waiting for QLD family to wake up the we'll start DHs announcements with his Aunt (like a mother & grandmother in one a truly lovely lady) then work our way through the rest of the NSW ones. Going to be a long day.

Our little man 13weeks today

EDD 24May14 🍼
    Last edited by Jay11; 16-11-2013 at 09:15.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Octoberbaby2010 View Post
    I know what you mean too Ngaiz. We didn't find out the sex with our DS and won't again, but I'm so much more curious this time. Not because I have a preference one way or the other but I just do want to know!
    It's funny for me as DH wanted know and I wasn't sure but decided I wanted him to make the decision for us as I think its a way for him to get more involved as it's his first too. Anyway I'm soooo glad now as it's made it more real as now he has more of an identity ... No longer 'it' or 'him/her'. And I was able to enjoy it now with DH as there is so much to take in when he's born that I like enjoying little bits as we go. To me it was nearly as good as having a scan and seeing him. Plus when we go to our next scan we know we are looking at Our Son!!! I was also able to by him a few things which is an added bonus

So here's the outfit I put on my belly to announce sex to DH when he arrived home
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1384562134.185599.jpg

And here are his first clothes a few newborn 0000, a couple 000 and a 00 as loved the crab one so much got the 0000 & 00 as I know 0000 only last a short time!
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1384562240.764768.jpg

EDD 24May14 🍼