Closed Thread
Page 70 of 95 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Jay11 - a visit sounds lovely but I'm a little far away, I live about 1/2hr north west of Port Douglas in far north Queensland.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jay we annouced we're expecting to friends and family after the 12 week scan, but I'm only just now starting to feel comfortable telling other people now and I'm nearly halfway through!

I haven't been asked by anyone if I'm pregnant yet, but my "maternity" style isn't really different from the clothes I would normally wear anyway, so it will probably be hard to tell unless I wear something a bit tighter or get a lot bigger

Amps I'm really sorry to hear you keep having complications It sounds like they're fairly confident how to treat you so both you and bub make it through the rest of the pregnancy safely

Thanks
    Reviews
    Super grins today .... NIPS test in and it's a less then 1:10,000 chance of any of the chromosome abnormalities tested so so so relieved. Carrier test due by end of next week but today I just happened to at the shops when I got the call and I'm so positive now it's going to be fine I purchased a few things for Junior (sex to be disclosed later as still haven't been able to tell hubby as he's at work still)!

What a great day!!!

👫 First bub for DH and I after 10 cycles of IVF 🎉
    Celebrating and looking forward to meeting Junior -
    EDD 24May14 🍼

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Jay11 For This Useful Post:

lotsathoughts  (15-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great news Jay!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thats fantastic news Jay!! I'm sure you feel a huge weight has been lifted - well thats what it felt like for me after getting our test results for 12 wk scan. Enjoy sharing the news with your family & friends. Its such an exciting time!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Alais & Orchid I am so happy right now everytime I think of how low our risk is now and the sex of bub I have to wave back the tears .. of relief and excitement .., haven't felt like this since DH proposed .... I mean I got excited and I ball my eyes out when I saw the first strong BFP I was definitely over the moon happy but was I still had the fear factor and couldn't fully enjoy it as I was up then worried then excited then scared etc!! This time it's just a high of excitement, happiness, relief and anticipation of holding our little one in only 6months! Can't wait till DH gets home to celebrate .. Soooo DTD tonight grins

EDD 24May14 🍼

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Jay11 For This Useful Post:

Orchids  (15-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I know exactly what you mean Jay, there is nothing like hearing those words "good news...everything is fine....all clear!". I burst into tears of relief myself and was shaking and dancing and jumping for joy when I was told my precious baby is the little girl we've so long hoped for and dreamt about.

In fact I'm getting decidedly mushy - just yesterday I started getting all teary picturing hubby snuggling his newborn daughter - he's a man who loves holding babies and I can't wait to put this one safely in his arms

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Arlais For This Useful Post:

Orchids  (15-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ahhhh you guys!! Making me all mushy!!
    Xxx

12. The Following User Says Thank You to bedlover For This Useful Post:

Arlais  (15-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Giggles @ Bedlover

It's so strange isn't it Arlias I met hubby at the door when he got home with a little baby blue jumpsuit saying 'I love my Daddy' against my belly he was very happy ... looked like he had tears in his eyes but he denied that there was ...... we wanted a boy first. It's the first grandson on my side as my brother and sister have girls (my sister has 3) so my Dad is going to be thrilled too as he doesn't get to see my brothers daughter due to my brother siding with my mother when my parents divorced. He's oversea ATM but we'll text him on Sunday when I call my sister, nieces (& great Neice who just turned 1yr last month) so they all know at the same time! Tomorrow we'll tell all of DH family and our close friends. FB announcement will happen end next week if Carrier test is back and clear!

EDD 24May14 🍼

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Jay11 For This Useful Post:

Arlais  (15-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's wonderful news Jay!! Congrats on such great results and yay to team blue Love the way you told DH, that's so cute.. Enjoy your celebrations tonight