Closed Thread
Page 7 of 94 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all i hope im not too late to join. (or with my paranoia too early)
    I think i spent all day catching up on the first thread of over 100 pages. So im a bit brain dumb atm! Too much staring at comp screen!!

Cappy, hopingformore & wishnhope, im so very sorry to hear of your sad endings Nobody should have to be in your positions and my heart goes out to yous

afm I am currently 8+1 and very nervous. No ms to speak of, went through a queasy few weeks about 2-3 weeks back....and apart from one bout of bad fish n chips no vomiting. Exhaustion and the need to pee has been with me since about a week after my transfer. I saw something on fb today which fits me atm. "Im so tired my tired is tired." And having to get up constantly in the night to pee doesn't help that! Oh and every single night without fail has been weird vivid dreams. All through the night. When i get up to pee, i either come back and pick up where i left off or a new one starts! So that doesnt help with a good sleep either! Ack lol but im not complaining. Im just glad to be where i am and desperate for it to follow all the way through.

Lotsathoughts good luck with tomorrows scan x

My eyes feel like they are in a hot wind tunnel so im going to call it a night. I just wanted to finally say hello and not feel like a stalker!

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kittybee For This Useful Post:

Arlais  (04-10-2013),lotsathoughts  (03-10-2013),Milly888  (04-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Arlais-what a relief! So glad that everything is ok. And now you save $900 bucks. Bonus.Welcome back Lots. I'm glad you had a nice trip. I have my 12 wk scan tomorrow as well. Good luck with yours.
    Jay go into user panel you can access your profile thru that.

Big congrats to Kittybee on your BFP! Welcome.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to rtkirk For This Useful Post:

lotsathoughts  (04-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Welcome kittybee! What a stellar effort reading right from the start!!

I also am having full on dreams... more like nightmares I would say. They have settled down to being only about once a week or so now but really off putting. And I hate that they start again as soon as I drift back off again. Same happened with my first, but I was having dreams about horror births which was much worse!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lotsa, welcome back and good luck for tomorrow's scan.

Amps, congrats on your scan results. You must be so happy and relieved.

Welcome and congrats Kittybee. I too am having scary vivid dreams. I had my NT scan yesterday but haven't got the results yet and last night I was having scary dreams about risk factors!!!

Rtkirk all the very best of luck for your scan tomorrow. We look forward to hearing good news.

Hi to everyone else.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LittleMissMagic For This Useful Post:

Amps  (04-10-2013),lotsathoughts  (04-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Butterfly, been thinking of you and hope you got some good news at today's scan. You've had it really tough and i've got my everything is alright.

Kittybee, big congrats on your BFP and welcome

Amp, congrats on your results!

Arlais thanks for all the info on the tests and hope you get good news too.

Simpson, have a great holiday - very jealous!!

Bedlover, you poor thing. So glad nightmares are very rare for me...but so are good dreams.

Lotsa (welcome back!) and Rtkirk - good luck with your scans tomorrow.

To everyone else

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orchids For This Useful Post:

Amps  (04-10-2013),Arlais  (04-10-2013),Butterfly39  (04-10-2013),lotsathoughts  (04-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck rtkirk! Of course, we're due close aren't we.

And Butterfly, I'm keeping you in my thoughts/prayers too xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rtkirk & Lotsa - good luck today look forward to hearing some exciting updates

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Kitty! & congrats

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rtkirk thankyou (I realised I had to go to the main web page as can't do it through the app) all done now thanks to your help - it was annoying me that someone might think I'm from Adelaide (no offence to Adelaidians) just DH and I were only there for 1yr with his work and were very keen to get back to Melbs again!

Thanks
    Reviews
    So far this morning all is good for me. A neighbour told me she found avoiding milk products in the morning helped her not feel queasy so my day has started with a black Earl Grey Tea and a muesli bar and I'm feeling 100% thus far over yesterday morning!
    The bonus is now I can afford to have a coffee this arvo before my body hits the tired wall so I hopefully won't sleep through DH work function we are off to this arvo!