Closed Thread
Page 69 of 94 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179 ... LastLast
    Veritas is offline Diversity has value.... How boring would the world be if everyone was just like you...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    You lucky ladies with paid mat leave! I wish I'd been able to stay in my previous govt role, but unfortunately it was only contract.

Another hunter ivf graduate going with dr spilsbury too :-)

Glad to hear all is well ngaiz!

And Amps you certainly are a trooper. Massive hugs

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Veritas For This Useful Post:

Amps  (15-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Amps. I hope things improve for you soon. Praying that you get to go home soon and be comfortable.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Hope4Baby For This Useful Post:

Amps  (15-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    As I won't be returning to my job I have handed in my resignation and my last day is 24 January. I spend 3.5 hours traveling to and from my job and the hours aren't flexible so when I do go back to work I'm hoping it's somewhere closer. So I'll have the third trimester off to attend appointments etc. I'm high risk too so I'm not sure how I'll be coping then so feel very comfortable with my decision. But I miss my Govt job too!

Our baby is due on our 13th anniversary so I'm sure it will be very special but probably won't celebrate in the traditional sense!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Veritas View Post
    You lucky ladies with paid mat leave! I wish I'd been able to stay in my previous govt role, but unfortunately it was only contract.

Another hunter ivf graduate going with dr spilsbury too :-)
    Watch out for the freak in the waiting room muttering 'veritas is that you?' to everyone!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks again for all the well wishes Ladies. We had hopes of me going home in about a week but I've developed another complication. Seems the liquid food is too rich for me and I'm getting bad stomach cramps. So not having a good time. The only plus is that I'm 19 weeks today. Oh, had a scan the other day and it appears I have an incompetent cervix(which I suspected anyway). Have to have another scan in a few days to decide on treatment, stitches or progesterone pressaries. All other measurements etc were fine. My placenta is an abnormal shape too(which can change) but they said they just keep an eye on it so they can make sure it all comes out when the baby is born.

Thanks
    Reviews
    ABH - Congrats on being team blue How exciting!

Ngaiz - So glad Bubs is doing well.. Rest up and take it easy x

Orchards - oh, I'll have to look the oils up... My MIL bought me pure rose hip oil but I've read that's no good either

Spidery - Yay, for your scan today all going well..

Amp - I'm so sorry you have to go thru this. So glad Bubs is doing well... Hoping you get better soon. Hang in there xx

AFM - DH is complaining that I'm snoring!!! Lol I've never snored so I can't believe it and I've only put on 2kgs.. I guess it will only get worse the further I am? Lol DH might have to move to the spare bedroom! Lol

9. The Following User Says Thank You to JJTiger For This Useful Post:

Amps  (15-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh AMPs! Where do you live again? I don't think you were Melb but if you are and want a visitor during working hours I can see what I can do as don't work due to being medically retired from Defence a few years ago, so can't travel too far. Big hugs hope they get you sorted soon. So so glad to hear bub is fine with the rich diet and not fussed about anything else going on though as would think that that in itself is what keeps you going & smiling right now - everytime you see bub you must say its worth it! Big hugs to you all!

👫 First bub for DH and I after 10 cycles of IVF 🎉
    Celebrating and looking forward to meeting Junior -
    EDD 24May14 🍼

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Jay11 For This Useful Post:

Amps  (15-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lol JJTiger I snore too but I always have but lucky for me DH has moderate hearing loss and is part deaf from birth so he cannot hear once his asleep lol.

thought I would post a pic from yesterday our FS paused on both the heartbeat and scan which was zoomed if course but I love it so cool for 8 weeks
    Attached Images

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Spidery For This Useful Post:

nirok  (15-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ainsleyp View Post
    Arlais – congratulations! A girl is so exciting! How funny that she was moving around so much – must be lovely to see. Her hand is so cute!

Jay11 – your photos are great! I hope you’re feeling more relaxed now – how nice that you have a chilled baby! Good luck telling family and friends – so exciting.
    AFM – It was great to see our babies again at 8 weeks. They’re much bigger, but I couldn’t really decipher any shapes! Heard the heartbeats which was amazing. My FS says our chances of miscarriage are really low, so that makes me happy! Have my 12 week scan booked for the 11th December – the first possible day. I can’t wait!
    Sorry meant to reply to this ...
    Yes those results from Combined test have help keep me more relax for the more definite result of the NIPS which I really hope come today and then we only have the Carrier test to come back and I'll completely relax I hope .

At least we won't have to do the Carrier next time round so it'll be one less test to worry about & pay for

Just really hope NIPS comes back today so we can know if it's a boy / girl and that all is well (99% accuracy for this test result). Excited and nervous to announce though as scared I might jinx bub by telling the world, which is strange as not normally superstitious.

Congrats on your scan results we didn't see too much at our 7.4week scan more of an outline but the difference in the 12week will amaze you. Your soooo lucky to hear the heartbeat so early very exciting!

👫 First bub for DH and I after 10 cycles of IVF 🎉
    Celebrating and looking forward to meeting Junior -
    EDD 24May14 🍼
    Last edited by Jay11; 15-11-2013 at 08:13.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Jay11 For This Useful Post:

Spidery  (15-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Amps, thinking of you! You are definitely due an easy birth and baby! Hope they get things settled for you soon. Yay for being 19 weeks though xx

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Octoberbaby2010 For This Useful Post:

Amps  (15-11-2013)