Closed Thread
Page 67 of 94 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    All of you ladies, thanks so much for sharing your bump pics and scan pics! I love looking at them!!! Also the info on scans and tests and costs, is very good to know.

STC Im so sorry about the 2nd twin, big hugs to you. Glad twin 1 is healthy though.

Annerley. Im so happy your scan went well! Congrats on passing another milestone in this journey. I still havent made up my mind where i'll get my 12 week scan yet. My FS doesnt do OB and im going public so just need a good scan place for the 12 & 20 week scans. looks like I have some research to do.

Spidery, How did your scan go? Im Exhausted & tired all the time also.Happy 2yr anniversary, how sweet that DH got you red roses

hwaterhouse. I'm going public also. With my DS 13years ago I went public, and had a good experience, although I will be getting the 12 week NT and 20 week scans done by a top scan place just to be careful. Other than that, I will only have to pay for low cost GP appointments. The rest of our money can go towards fitting out the nursery etc..

Ngaiz. All my fingers and toes are crossed for you hun!!! I hope its nothing serious.

ABH. Congrats on team Blue!

Keri. Yay Team Pink!!!

Simpson, I had to laugh at "The gas situation", I had a week of bad gas, my poor DH who had to put up with it .... no hang on a sec.... DH has had his fair share of gas too Lol. It's good to hear that 2nd tri feels better.

Arlais. Love the scan of the hand... its almost as if your lil girl is telling the Ob to "talk to the hand". What a princess already love it

Jay awesome pics, and great risk numbers!!! Thanks for the hint of getting DH to get video out straight away so we dont miss anything next time. We will probably start recording as we walk in the door now Lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh, I forgot to mention my GP did some tests, and my Hcg levels at week 8 were 145000!! Amazing how quick it goes up. Just another positive thing to make it feel real, that I'm still really pregnant.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Congrats on your little bundle of blue ABH!! After my disappointing morning I almost asked my Ob if he could have a look to chear me up.

Ob did a scan and an internal, bub is fine on cervix is still tightly closed. He said that bleeding at this point is usually caused by tears in the tiny vessels attaching the placenta. I'm on bed rest for a few days. When I go back to work next week I'm going to ask for light duties so there's no lifting or reaching high. Guess I had to tell them at some point right?..

I'm so glad I've chosen private care now after today, my Ob was horrified that they didn't even listen for a heartbeat. I honestly believe we have a great public health system but I would not have lasted until Monday that's for sure. I have my urology appt next week and that took less than 7 days from the time the received my referral.

Once again thank you all for your kind words of support, I'm glad we have such an amazing group cheering eachother on. It truly is heartwarming knowing that complete strangers care.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Ngaiz, so glad everything still looks good! Take it easy and rest up. Look after your precious bundle xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Excellent news Ngaiz! Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, sorry I haven't posted in a few weeks but have been catching up on all your news from time to time.

STC - so sorry to hear about one of your twins. Can't even imagine what you must be feeling. Sending you lots of

Ngaiz - what a relief to hear everything is ok with bub. Take it easy and enjoy lots of bed rest.

Lotsa, Simpson, Ngaiz, Jay - thanks for sharing your bump pics - you all have such gorgeous bumps!!!! Lotsa, wow can't believe the dramatic difference between night and day!

Bedlover - yes agree with some of the other comments, can't belive your staff member would come straight out and ask. Even if it was obvious I personally would never ask. Does that now mean everyone else in your workplace knows? I'm 16 and half weeks and haven't told work yet. Wearing looser clothing to hide it as there are a few changes going on at work and I really don't want to be potentially disadvantaged if they were to know just yet. However I think I'll probably have to mention it in the next few weeks as bump continues to grow..

Arlais - how much time before your due date are you taking maternity leave? I've read various things from 6 weeks to 2 weeks before, though have no idea what I'll be doing just yet. What has everyone else decided??

JJTiger & Hope4More - I noticed you mentioned palmers oil and bio oil. In case you weren't aware those products contain mineral oil (same as baby oil) which is manufactured from crude oil. I've read lots of different views about using products containing mineral oil, but personally I try to avoid petrochemicals. Some great natural oils to consider are jojoba (absorbs well into skin), sweet almond (absorbs well too), virgin oil, coconut oil. When you goto a website and they don't list the full ingredients in their products and only the active ingredients you never really know what else they add.

Scan question - thanks to those that have shared their great scan pics! As for the 3D scans, do you get these done with your Ob or go to a special scan place??

HI to everyone else and sending you all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great news Ngaiz - what a scary day for you.

Stc I'm so sorry to hear that one if your babies didn't make it. Im thinking if you xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ngaiz that's great news It's bed rest for you as Alaris said the other week no more space for hugs on her roll call watch so you take care of yourself and bub

Hope4Baby that's some good hcg levels you have there

ABH. Congrats on you little boy. Go team blue

AFM had scan today. Little one is doing well 2 cm in length heartbeat 140 and we got to hear it was so cool. DH had a big grin on his face and is calling Our baby thumper now lol. Booked in to see obs for two weeks on the 27 November and discuss all bits and pieces and organise scans he is the HB of our FS and is also a FS as well OBs

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies, just a quick post to say I'm still in hospital and will be for at least another week. Nasal gastric feeding is not fun. I haven't gained any weight but bellybean is doing fine. Scan showed I might have problem with thinning cervix. get rescanned in a few days. Will be 19 weeks tomorrow. Thinking of you all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear that amps. Hopefully you aren't in there for too long.

Great news Ngaiz. Rest up!