Closed Thread
Page 61 of 94 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay11 View Post
    Nirok - haha the sonographer did say the 3D/4D shows up lumps and bumps that aren't necessarily there so not to be concerned or look into the bumps. But we should know for certain hopefully by Friday when our NIPS results get back!
    That's a pretty clear pic and bubs doesn't have any weird bumps anywhere else!!!
    I'm guessing boy and will eagerly await your BT results this week.
    Happy to be proven wrong cos I do suck at all the nub/forehead guessing stuff!!

Shocked at the cost of your scan though!!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Everything was good with the anatomy scan today - confirmed we're definitely expecting a little girl, all measurements well within normal ranges. She's doing so well!

Unfortunately we didn't get many good pics, she's a real little wiggleworm, kept rolling away from the probe and seemed to get pretty grumpy at being poked and prodded. I think we definitely have a princess on our hands!

19weeks01.jpg

Another wave - right after the doc in the room said they generally keep their hands curled in fists at this time. Monkey.

19weeks02.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats to everyone having scans. So great to see our pregnancies are still going along well.

Spidery I'm with you. No cute little bump for me either. Hoping my weight doesn't cause too many complications throughout my pregnancy but already have had swollen feet at just 16 weeks! So exciting to see members of our group reaching the halfway point. This pregnancy seems to be going fast for everyone else but it's absolutely dragging for me!

I don't post here often but like everyone else I read along...

4. The Following User Says Thank You to hwaterhouse For This Useful Post:

Spidery  (13-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Arlais – congratulations! A girl is so exciting! How funny that she was moving around so much – must be lovely to see. Her hand is so cute!

Jay11 – your photos are great! I hope you’re feeling more relaxed now – how nice that you have a chilled baby! Good luck telling family and friends – so exciting.

Lotsathoughts – Yep, my bump is massive at night. Which helps hide it during the day at work! How hard is it waiting for the scans. Better than waiting for the stim cycle scans though!

Annerley – That’s fantastic news about your scan! I had one yesterday (8w as well) and mine measured 8w1d – I think 1.78cm. So cute! I booked my 12 week scan as well, can’t wait!

JJTiger – I’m going to start using bio oil soon. At the moment I’m just using normal moisturiser. Although bio oil isn’t very natural, so I’m looking for an alternative. Hang in there – scan will be here before you know it!

SimpsonDesert – 14 weeks! You must be thrilled. My stomach is really big at 8 weeks – scary. Can’t imagine what it will be like at 37! Oh well, this is what we were dreaming about, we must enjoy it! Love your bump photo – you look great!

Hope4Baby – Mine are raspberries too – so hard to imagine! I’ve been googling images all week haha! That’s a shame your scan was so quick. Definitely get a pic next time. My FS prints off the photos – maybe ask if that’s an option? Public is definitely a good option – and you’ve done it before, so you should be a pro!

Ngaiz – Cute bump! Definitely bigger than your before photo, but still tiny – you’re lucky! How long until you tell work do you think? I’m going to struggle to hide it for another month.

Kerikiwi – yay a girl! Congratulations!

AFM – It was great to see our babies again at 8 weeks. They’re much bigger, but I couldn’t really decipher any shapes! Heard the heartbeats which was amazing. My FS says our chances of miscarriage are really low, so that makes me happy! Have my 12 week scan booked for the 11th December – the first possible day. I can’t wait!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ainsleyp For This Useful Post:

JJTiger  (13-11-2013),lotsathoughts  (12-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Congrats kerikiwi on making it to 20wks. Such a simple yet amazing milestone.

Jay-amazing images!!

Lotsa-I'm usually a terrible sleeper but since being pregnant I've had the best sleeps in years.

Jj-some places don't do audio as they feel that the frequency required is too strong for the little ones. 

Arlais your pics are so cute as well.

Ainsley-I hope to hide it for another month until my anatomy scan. But this morning with a full bladder it was quite distinct. Yeah, with two you might struggle. 

Thanks for the lovely comments on my almost non existent bump ladies. 

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Ngaiz For This Useful Post:

lotsathoughts  (12-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow Alais nice pics LOVE LOVe LoVe the hand shot so precious! That's a money shot
    Congrats on confirmation of your girl. At least she didn't give you her back for most of the scan like Junior did

Nirok don't mind if your right but it could be the umbilical cord too

👫 First bub for DH and I after 10 cycles of IVF 🎉
    Celebrating and looking forward to meeting Junior -
    EDD 24May14 🍼

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh I have to brag about our cot shopping as well!

We went to check out a sale at babies 'r' us, then DH decided he wanted to compare how the cots are constructed with the ones we've seen at IKEA. So off we went to IKEA, but the cot we liked wasn't on display.

We asked an assistant about it and she told us that they were out of stock, but that the one which was on display had just literally been taken down to their "As Is" section. So we ended up getting the ex-display cot - including a good mattress - for only $130 !! They had only recently re-done their kids section, so we know that particular cot had been on the shop floor for no more than a month and it's in near perfect condition

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fantastic bargain Arlais!! Love hearing those stories. Especially when the baby industry can be such a rip off.

Just a quick one as I just came home from belly dancing and am ready to crash. I think seeing the Physio last night definitely helped me move a bit free-er tonight. Quite fun. Tiring but fun.

Anyway, that's not what I'm on to share. Have a morning and night shot to show how much more I pop out throughout late afternoon and evening. I prefer the evening
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1384250026.331190.jpg
    xxx

12. The Following User Says Thank You to lotsathoughts For This Useful Post:

Jay11  (12-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So interesting day today at 15+1...

Over a coffee catch up with one of my staff she says "can I ask you a question - and you don't have to answer if you don't want to - but are you pregnant?" I confessed that I was and asked how she knew. She has been onto me for ages - all my pretend alcoholic drinks and events I was absent for were noted!! I ask if she could see my bump and she said she could today but I have been hiding it well most days!

So I guess I have been out'ed!!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to bedlover For This Useful Post:

Octoberbaby2010  (12-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow that's crazy Lotsa huge difference! it's like you have a completely different body for am and pm look very cool pic!

👫 First bub for DH and I after 10 cycles of IVF 🎉
    Celebrating and looking forward to meeting Junior -
    EDD 24May14 🍼