Closed Thread
Page 60 of 95 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Annerley best of luck with your scan today hope it's better then you could imagine

ABH - thankyou so much for your comments this morning it did help me to breath a few gulps of air more then what I was . Junior apparently wasn't fussed at all by my worrying and just wanted to sleep even when she was jiggling my belly so definitely going to have a chilled bub despite all my worrying I think

👫 First bub for DH and I after 10 cycles of IVF 🎉
    Celebrating and looking forward to meeting Junior -
    EDD 24May14 🍼

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok so DH wants to announce it not tonight but I guess over the weekend for family and work friends probably Thursday night or at a function on Sat. Might have the second tests back by then (Nips) but not the Carrier Screening as still haven't done it yet! Very exciting!

EDD 24May14 🍼

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Jay11 those pics are awesome how wonderful and to hear the heartbeat

SimpsonDesert thanks I hope bub listened to Alaris too lol have scan on Thursday will be 8 weeks 3 days

Annerley how did your scan go well I hope can't wait to hear about it

Alaris how did your scan go today?

Ladies lovely bump pictures. I was saying DH I probably won't get a bump as I am a larger girl but at the end of the day as long as I have a healthy happy bub I'm happy but it's one symptom/thing I would of Loved to have

hope everyone is having a good day

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Jay those scan pics are adorable. So clear Did you pay extra for the 3d pic? It's amazing! I still actually haven't heard the heart beat, only seen it.. Do you have to ask to hear it or do some places not have the equipment to offer it? I've been so excited at each scan that I forgot to ask

Thanks
    Reviews
    Woohoo congrats on 20 weeks Kerikiwi! What an amazing achievement.

Loving all the bump pics! I just love bumps, they're so beautiful. I want to look at mine all the time. Addicted to putting olive oil on. Feels so lovely and smooth from doing it morning and night.
    Mine is smaller in the morning then bigger at night. I love it when it's bigger. Now that my job knows and I don't have to hide it I want to flaunt it!

Know what you mean about the scans. Can be so so nerve wracking. Glad to see some gorgeous bubba pics on here today.

Thanks Simpson, I hope Wednesday hurrys up too. Feeling quite lonely without him. I think the emotional hormones have kicked in too as the last couple of days I could cry at the drop of the hat. Heard a song by John legend on a commercial the other day and started crying. Haha, oh dear. It's all part of this beautiful ride I guess.

Anyone having trouble sleeping? Been finding it hard to get comfortable and waking up stiff. The Physio saw me tonight and said lots was out whack. Good ol' relaxin at work. Also finding my hip and calf hurting if I'm on one side for too long. Kinda like it's cramping up.

Anyway, apart from the niggly pains and tiredness I'm doing fine. Can't complain really. Just hanging out for our scan in a week and a half!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to lotsathoughts For This Useful Post:

Kerikiwi  (11-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quick post on my phone - Jay, do you think that's a little winky between those legs on your first 4d pic?

I'm surprised some people haven't been given the opportunity to hear heartbeats by 12 weeks?
    I've heard it at every scan from 6 weeks, bar one which was a bedside scanner in the hospital.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, sorry but I'll have to make it a quick one tonight!

Firstly, I'm loving all the bump pics and great news for you Jay with all your results coming back low risk!

I had my scan today and I'm so relieved to say that everything went well. I'm 8wks today and bub is measuring 16mm, which is exact for 8wks, the heart was beating away too! I have to call and book my 12wk scan now! So happy!!

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Annerley For This Useful Post:

lotsathoughts  (12-11-2013),Octoberbaby2010  (12-11-2013),SimpsonDesert  (11-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by JJTiger View Post
    Oh Jay those scan pics are adorable. So clear Did you pay extra for the 3d pic? It's amazing! I still actually haven't heard the heart beat, only seen it.. Do you have to ask to hear it or do some places not have the equipment to offer it? I've been so excited at each scan that I forgot to ask
    Thanks Ladies!
    JJ when I was given my referral OB asked if I had a preferred place and I said somewhere that gives really good pics so he said he had 3 he'd recommend but they will cost more, which was ok with us, so before I booked I looked at the websites of 2 as they were a lot closer and both had 3D / 4D scans (which DH explained that 4D was more a gimmick Nd asked me 'what is the 4th dimension if one is the x axis another the y axis and the 3rd is depth?' Of which I had no answer!).

Anyway, when I got in there she said that they would be recording it for us and DH was happy that he was off the hook this time I asked if there machine was definitely working as DH could record just in case and she said they also record a backup just incase... Phew!
    .... as soon as we saw the heart I mentioned how I can't wait to hear it and I thought we weren't going to this time either. She then surprised me later and said ' so did you say you want to hear your bubs heart' I was so excited. The DVD hasn't any sound so kind of wish DH had filmed As well but at least he did an audio clip of heartbeat!
    The 4D pic I'm not sure if it was part of the package but she said 'I'm going to do something for you now' and flicked to 4D and took a pic . You can always ask when you book what is included. Ours was $260 just for scan!

EDD 24May14 🍼

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nirok - haha the sonographer did say the 3D/4D shows up lumps and bumps that aren't necessarily there so not to be concerned or look into the bumps. But we should know for certain hopefully by Friday when our NIPS results get back!

Annerley - big congrats on you heart beat and measurements what a relief it must be for you, as I know I was congratulation hugs!!

EDD 24May14 🍼

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah was just informed its 'space month' yippeeee that means DH is now watching the second space program in a row. I don't mind a little but as whole month worth thank goodness for being tired and going to bed early .

Sadly though I guess DTD isn't going to happen tonight it's crazy how my hormones are making me more horn* then usual but sometimes I'm so tired I send myself to bed without.

EDD 24May14 🍼