Closed Thread
Page 6 of 94 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies, well I'm back from my gorgeous honeymoon. Had a total phone detox so wasn't able to check bh.

Welcome to any new friends who have received their bfps! Congratulations!!!

Wish, I was so sad to read your post and agree with what everyone has said. You were such an important part of this group...please visit us often. I can't imagine how heartbreaking it was for you. You are in my thoughts and prayers xxxx

As for my hives...they stayed for 5 of my 8 day honeymoon! DH was sooooo lovely, ended up booking in an appointment with the local doctor. They told me what I knew, that I shouldn't take antihistamine. But she gave me some good tips for what to eat. I couldn't eat spicy foods, acidic fruit/veg, dairy....or wear sunscreen. Anyway, in between pinetarsol baths I had a beautiful time with my new husband. Was slightly concerned my diet wasn't very nutritious and had some pains. So I'm glad I have my 12week scan tomorrow.
    Came home to blood tests that told me I should contact a medical practitioner. So DH and I went to the clinic at the hospital at 7am. After a few hours wait my mind was put at ease. My results were fine as I had taken the anti-D shot at my bleed so that's what came up on my bloods. We were really quite annoyed as the gp knew this so don't understand why they left such a scary note.
    I'm feeling really tired. Even though I had some relaxation time I think the hives, travel and hospital visit has taken it out of me.
    Fingers crossed for tomorrow's scan. It's hard not to worry xxxx

Anyway, nice to be back. Sorry I can't write to everyone. Will get back in the swing of it soon x

2. The Following User Says Thank You to lotsathoughts For This Useful Post:

Wishnhope  (03-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Simpson - my 7 week scan is on Tuesday week. Wish I could have it earlier! Will be over 7 weeks by then. Enjoy your holiday!

Can anyone recommend any good pregnancy apps? I've downloaded a couple but they don't seem to tell much 🌸

Thanks
    Reviews
    SimpsonDesert - do use Elma cream to numb your infection sight? I do and reckon in wouldn't be able to do it without! I love this cream! FS said at this stage we will be doing clexane injection until 12 weeks but OB might want us to continue till 36weeks ... Hope not as 12 weeks is long enough!!

DH - 33
    ME - 36
    IVF cycles:
    1 (Fresh 5dt- BFN),
    2 (Fresh 5dtx2- Biochemical), 3 (FET 5dt- BFN), 4 (FET 5dt- BFN), 5 (FET 5dt- BFN), 6 (FET 5dt- cancelled as embryo wasn't viable on defrost),
    7 (PGD fresh 5dt- Biochemical), 8 (PGD FET 5dt- BFN),
    9 (PGD Fresh 5dt- BFN),
    10 (Fresh 3dtx2 - BFP 😄 = 1 x baby 6.3wks measured 6.2cm with heartbeat EDD 24May14)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies, I couldn't be happier right now. I'm in the very low risk category after my nt scan results came back today. For my age etc the odds are 1:70, mine came back as 1:1392, the other two came back off the charts in my favour too. All the other blood results were in the normal range so we've decided not to have the panorama/harmony bt on the advice of our ob. Had another sneaky peek at belly-bean today, kept waving and kicking. All day and night sickness is still kicking my butt, lemonade icy pole is the only thing I can eat where I don't feel sick straight after. Thrown up several times now, so not happy about that. I can see a few family dramas coming up over this baby, have decided to tell those who don't like it where to go and to never darken our doorstep again. It's complicated but it's basically about greed, lazy people who think they deserve something for nothing. I won't let anyone take advantage or use my dh or myself. I protect mine. Hooking up with me caused a huge rift in dh's family, their loss, not ours. Sorry to sound off but needed to vent a little, ran into a niece today who my dh has done a lot for over the years, couldn't even say congrats.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jay- No I don't use emla. I was using an ice brick before and after jabbing but now I just do it without any numbing. It stings but it's bearable.

Milly- Tues week seems forever away! I hope it comes around quick for you. I've got 2 apps that I use- 'what to expect' and 'I'm expecting'.

Lots- welcome back! Good luck for tomorrow xo

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SimpsonDesert For This Useful Post:

lotsathoughts  (03-10-2013),Milly888  (04-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Take my hat off to you SimpsonDesert - your a lot tougher then me.

DH - 33
    ME - 36
    IVF cycles:
    1 (Fresh 5dt- BFN),
    2 (Fresh 5dtx2- Biochemical), 3 (FET 5dt- BFN), 4 (FET 5dt- BFN), 5 (FET 5dt- BFN), 6 (FET 5dt- cancelled as embryo wasn't viable on defrost),
    9 (PGD Fresh 5dt- BFN),
    10 (Fresh 3dtx2 - BFP 😄 = 1 x baby 6.3wks measured 6.2cm with heartbeat EDD 24May14)

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Jay11 For This Useful Post:

SimpsonDesert  (03-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have the apps "my pregnancy by baby centre" and "baby bump".

Baby bump is massively American but I like it cause it has a name section which is handy for tracking and short listing ideas.

I think my pregnancy is Aussie, so much more relevant.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to bedlover For This Useful Post:

Milly888  (04-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations Amps!! That is brilliant news!!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to bedlover For This Useful Post:

Amps  (03-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Amp that's a fantastic result!

DH - 33
    ME - 36
    IVF cycles:
    1 (Fresh 5dt- BFN),
    9 (PGD Fresh 5dt- BFN),

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Jay11 For This Useful Post:

Amps  (03-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can anyone tell me how to update address detail etc in my profile?