Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yay Keri!! So exciting

Sent from my HTC One X using The Bub Hub mobile app

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Arlais For This Useful Post:

Kerikiwi  (11-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks hopeforbaby, I might give that a go. I've heard bio oil is good too.. Bring on your next scan, it's amazing how much changes in a couple weeks

Ngaiz thats a gorgeous bump! I'm loving this It is amazing how much of a difference from morning till night is! My bump seems to be there all day but after I eat it's so much bigger.. I'll have to post some pics too

Simpson loving your bump too I don't have back fat that I've noticed but my butt is definitely bigger! OMG! Mum keeps telling me it's a girl cause of my butt! (Old wives tale) I didn't think it was that big until she said that! Now it's freaking me out. (Mums dreaming for a girl)

Kerikiwi congrats on the half way mark and on being team pink How exciting!

Can't believe its Monday already Counting down till my next OB appointment in a couple weeks..miss seeing mini Bubs..

4. The Following User Says Thank You to JJTiger For This Useful Post:

Kerikiwi  (11-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Not sure if it's pS or nerves but I feel very emotional and nauseated this morning. NT Scan in 2hrs. DH seems to be nervous as I asked if he was excited to see Junior and he said of course but he also sees scans as potential bad news which takes the shine off, even though he thinks it'll be ok! So guess we share the same emotions when it comes down to it! The others I have gone into excited but this morning I feels like crying and throwing up
    Yesterday I was emotional and out of sorts too but today is much worse!

👫 First bub for DH and I after 10 cycles of IVF 🎉
    Celebrating and looking forward to meeting Junior -
    EDD 24May14 🍼

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was nervous too Jay. Do you get to find out the results today? All the best! I'm sure it all will be fine and another excuse to see Junior and hear the heart beat. Just think you are a step closer to sharing your fantastic news!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ABH View Post
    I was nervous too Jay. Do you get to find out the results today? All the best! I'm sure it all will be fine and another excuse to see Junior and hear the heart beat. Just think you are a step closer to sharing your fantastic news!!
    Thanks I think it's because there is a lot more importance placed on this scan for us. Results should be in next few days as the scan had to be sent to the MCRI were I had my bloods done for them to combine the results! Hope we hear heartbeat as have only been able to see it to date as OB doesn't use dopplers in early stages due to risk of damaging the foetus.
    I'll leave soon to get there early as I think the closer the clock ticks the worse I'm getting! Trying to take deep breathe but think I just need to get a hug from DH my rock before we go in before I can feel anymore relaxed.

EDD 24May14 🍼

Thanks
    Reviews
    NT Scan today all looks well apparently should have risk factor results this arvo. Nasal bone present and heard the heart beating very special. All looked great apparently saw all 4 heart chambers, brain feet hands so so much!!!!! Very very happy. Apparently I probably will feel Junior early due to positioning so cute
    Had to go internal due to Juniors positioning but even then bub kept putting a tiny little hand up everytime sonographer jiggled my gut to get bub to move into the right position as if to say 'hold on I'm comfy here, stop rocking the boat' took forever to get Junior to turn ... but that was ok with me as I got to watch for longer.
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1384128812.763133.jpgImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1384128846.005378.jpgImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1384128917.163900.jpgImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1384128966.363237.jpg

EDD 24May14 🍼
    Last edited by Jay11; 11-11-2013 at 10:23.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I know what you mean Jay, my scan is in about 6 hours and I'm so nervous! I always seem to get pre-scan anxiety for days leading up to a scan.

On one hand I'm looking forward to seeing bub again but there's too many stories around (like our Wish) going to a scan and getting the bad news of a missed miscarriage

Hopefully between this scan and the next I'll feel baby kick more so I'll be able to relax a little!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lots- my job involves a lot of travel and its always hard being away from DH. A few days to get some alone time is nice, then we miss each other like crazy til I get home. Luckily since falling pregnant I haven't had to go anywhere and this is the longest stretch we've had together in years. I hope next Wed comes around really quick for you!

Spidery- I hope your bub got Arlais' message and everything will be fine at your scan

Annerley- yay its scan day! Looking forward to hearing that it all went well.

Jay- congrats on a great NT scan result!! The pics of Junior are fantastic, such a cute bubba . Glad I was able to make you feel a little better about your bump, I actually thought I looked bigger than you. Good luck with the combined results this afternoon, hope the numbers are all low risk and you can shout your most amazing news from the rooftops!

Stc- I hope all is well with your twins and you get the reassurance you need at the OB tomorrow.

Bedlover- I'm the opposite to you, my belly is much bigger at night than the morning. I think I've passed the point of people wondering if I'm UTD or just hit the doughnuts too hard... the cleaning lady asked if I was pregnant last week so I take that as a good sign!

Hope- so happy to hear your scan went well and bub is right on track. Congrats! If I wasn't such a paranoid first-timer, I would have gone public for sure.

Ngaiz- yes there could very well be a psychological aspect to showing/not showing. I think its fantastic you can keep it hidden this far along, and probably a few more weeks at least! I had to tell work straight away because I needed to be pulled off a trip to India, then I started popping out about 2 weeks later.

Keri- oh wow, halfway already!! Woo-hoo!! Congrats on your little girl

JJ- yes please post some bump pics! Based on your Mum's logic I must be having a girl too .

Arlais- best of luck for your scan today! Have fun seeing your little princess again and can't wait to see the pics.

Hi to everyone else

AFM- 14 weeks now and really noticing my belly getting in the way of things! Getting shopping out of the bottom of the trolley, putting on shoes, and picking up stuff of bottom shelves in the kitchen have all become harder. Bit worried how I'll manage all that when I'm twice this size!

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SimpsonDesert For This Useful Post:

Arlais  (11-11-2013),Kerikiwi  (11-11-2013),lotsathoughts  (11-11-2013),Spidery  (11-11-2013),stc76  (11-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Arlais - I felt really silly once I saw Junior again but I think because they saw that the sonographer took her time and took extra pic good luck with your scan can't wait to see pics!

so have pics and a DVD of the whole scan and DH did a voice recording of the precious heartbeat which brought tears to my eyes. I asked if the sound would be on the DVD and she said no so we asked if we could record it so she did it for us again so heard it TWICE GRINS!!!!!

Anyway got results before I'd even made it home and all good.
    Combined Risk factor for
    - Trisomy 21 based on my age was 1:148 but our result came back 1:2700
    - Trisomy 18 based on age 1:381 but our result = 1:19000
    - Trisomy 13 - Not Specified (very rare so not specified apparently unless it was of concern)
    - NT fluid measurement = 1.9 (under 2.5 good, over 3 high and over 3.5 very high)

Heartbeat - 168bpm
    CRL - measuring 5.88cm
    PAPP-A = 1.5 = normal
    Free Beta = normal

Here is some more pic with heart rate, brain, leg and arm shots!

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1384146304.129862.jpgImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1384146319.731754.jpgImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1384146338.993396.jpgImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1384146367.562214.jpg

EDD 24May14 🍼
    Last edited by Jay11; 11-11-2013 at 15:10.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Simpson - thankyou we have a few more tests to get back before we announce but this is definitely one step closer for us
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1384146559.076500.jpg

EDD 24May14 🍼