Closed Thread
Page 58 of 94 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hope4Baby - so glad your scan went well. To make sure we don't miss out on pics we video it on our phones as soon as the FS goes to insert the 'alien probe' DH or I start filming that way we can get snapshots later but also get FS / OB comments and our reactions or questions. I then play them back twenty million time on trip home & for days after or any time I need reassurance . Good luck!

Thank you to you and JJ for bump comments it's nice to be able to show it off as feel like I spend all my time trying to conceal it from friends etc ATM.

👫 First bub for DH and I after 10 cycles of IVF 🎉
    Celebrating and looking forward to meeting Junior -
    EDD 24May14 🍼
    Last edited by Jay11; 09-11-2013 at 23:13.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Jay11 For This Useful Post:

Hope4Baby  (10-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Morning ladies, thought I'd post a morning v night photo. 15 wks this coming Tuesday. Off to the Dr this morning as I've had a mild tummy bug so just going to get checked to make sure bub is ok.
    Attached Images

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Ngaiz For This Useful Post:

SimpsonDesert  (10-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ngaiz View Post
    Morning ladies, thought I'd post a morning v night photo. 15 wks this coming Tuesday. Off to the Dr this morning as I've had a mild tummy bug so just going to get checked to make sure bub is ok.
    I see what you
    Mean there is a big difference b/w the two! But now I'm wondering am I too big for 12 weeks ... Guess I'll ask tomorrow at NT scan!

EDD 24May14 🍼

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ngaiz View Post
    I see what you mean there is a big difference b/w the two! Nice figure btw no big butt for you at all I would love your size butt right now!

But now I'm wondering am I too big for 12 weeks ... Guess I'll ask tomorrow at NT scan!
    Last edited by Jay11; 10-11-2013 at 12:19.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All,

Just a quickie post from my phone

Jay I think your bump looks adorable! I have the same issue with the spreading butt and back fat . I'm trying my best to embrace the changes but having been so fussy about my size pre-preg (8-10) I do struggle some days with my appearance. Here's my 12wk bump

uploadfromtaptalk1384053045504.jpg

Ngaiz wow you look amazing! I'd love to have stayed your size. You might be one of those people who suddenly pops overnight.

Didn't have to do any painting, DH not letting me bless him. What a sweetie ♡

I'll be back with proper personals soon xo
    Last edited by SimpsonDesert; 10-11-2013 at 13:16.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SimpsonDesert View Post
    Hi All,

Just a quickie post from my phone

Jay I think your bump looks adorable! I have the same issue with the spreading butt and back fat . I'm trying my best to embrace the changes but having been so fussy about my size pre-preg (8-10) I do struggle some days with my appearance. Here's my 12wk bump

Attachment 45778

Ngaiz wow you look amazing! I'd love to have stayed your size. You might be one of those people who suddenly pops overnight.

Didn't have to do any painting, DH not letting me bless him. What a sweetie ♡

I'll be back with proper personals soon xo
    Thankyou feel a little better now love your bump very nice - still smaller then mine but a little closer so slightly less paranoid - and tks 4 sharing that you also are struggling with seeing the back fat & butt expansion. I was size 8 when met DH but went upto 10-12 when I left the Army and started IVF but it was more on my thighs nowhere else so I could handle it but now I'm starting to struggle to fit any of my pants 12-14 range. I know I will loose some after giving birth but really hope Junior drinks it all off plus some

EDD 24May14 🍼
    Last edited by Jay11; 10-11-2013 at 13:36.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Jay11 For This Useful Post:

SimpsonDesert  (10-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Simpson your bump is gorgeous too!!!

I actually wonder sometimes if the bump can be psychological as well as physical. I'm still hiding my pregnancy from work and I know of three other ladies who hid there's quite well until almost 6 months (one until 7) then when they announce it was like they popped overnight. I can't wait to get one but for now I'm happy as it's easy to conceal.

Dr had a feel around this morning and said to stay hydrated. He didn't have a listen like I hoped but I'm feeling better today.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ngaiz For This Useful Post:

Jay11  (10-11-2013),SimpsonDesert  (10-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Might depend on the clothes you wear too as I can't work so most times my belly is free of restrictive clothes only concealing maybe twice a week or at least trying

EDD 24May14 🍼

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone! I havent posted on here for ages! but been reading the posts! hope everyone is doing well.

I cant believe I have reached the half way mark! 20 weeks!! woop woop what a milestone! and I am offically team PINK cant wait for our little girl to arrive.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kerikiwi For This Useful Post:

Arlais  (10-11-2013),lotsathoughts  (11-11-2013),Octoberbaby2010  (11-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Kerikiwi - wow 20weeks it's like a dream away for us still congrats big time and a little girl very exciting!!

EDD 24May14 🍼

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Jay11 For This Useful Post:

Kerikiwi  (11-11-2013)