Closed Thread
Page 56 of 95 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Glad to hear things are looking better for you Spidery - no more "hugs needed" allowed whilst I'm roll call mistress!

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Arlais For This Useful Post:

Annerley  (08-11-2013),lotsathoughts  (08-11-2013),Ngaiz  (08-11-2013),Spidery  (08-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Way to go Arlais - lay down the law!!!
    😆

4. The Following User Says Thank You to bedlover For This Useful Post:

Arlais  (08-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks arlais lol

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Spidery For This Useful Post:

Arlais  (08-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    JJ- I've been using bio oil, I haven't done it every single night but am planning on being more serious about it when I get further along!

Ainsley- congrats on the twins! Awesome news!! I remember you saying that your due date might change due to possible twins so glad they both stuck around for you! What an exciting adventure for you! I'm really finding it a struggle getting out of bed this week too, I think week 7 has been the worst for exhaustion so far, you'd be feeling it with two!

Ngaiz- my belly definitely gets bigger as the day goes on too but I know mine would mainly be bloating at this early stage!

Jay- had a laugh at your hubby's comment but it's good when others notice the exciting changes, I can't wait to have a bump!

Arlais- glad that you are feeling better now and I love your rule about the roll call!

Simpson- yes we are both very lucky with our DHs! I just can't wait to get to Monday afternoon, feels so close now! Good luck getting out of the painting! I hate painting too!

Lots- I was only told by a friend the other day to make sure I enjoy the next 6mths before I'm huge and then have a baby. He also said he doesn't know what he ever did with his spare time now that he has a son to run after! I'm also finding girls middle names the hardest, I have some ideas now but I'm convinced it's a boy anyway!

Spidery- great news that there has been no more brown! It sounds like a lot of us have had this around 7wks, which is reassuring! I hope you have no more scares and get a nice scan next week!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Annerley For This Useful Post:

Spidery  (08-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Annerley I definitely do not want any more scares. Hope your scan goes well too it's on Monday right?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Annerley - I love his comments

Ainsley & Simpson - i guess it depends on how they say it .... I mean if he just said 'your big' then I might be a little put off or at least wonder what he might be thinking ... but he said 'your belly is...' which I've waited 10cycles of IVF and 2yrs prior to that TTC to get this belly so I love that he's noticing and commenting just like with my BBs as I've always had little ones so him noticing their changes is nice. So for me I find it flattering! My belly has really popped too so it's even amazing me how big it is so soon for our first especially since I've always had a small waist with abs, which now looks like I have a ball strapped to my gut! Grins

Can't wait or my scan on Monday

👫 First bub for DH and I after 10 cycles of IVF 🎉
    Celebrating and looking forward to meeting Junior -
    EDD 24May14 🍼

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Ainsley!!! Twins is amazing, we were hoping for twins I can imagine it must be a shock adjusting to the idea but it will be great.. I don't really have advice, there are lots of twin threads which should be able to help.

Simpson thanks for the tip on the belly band.. I'll give that a go.. I didn't fold the top into a v is that might be why it's so uncomfortable ! lol Hope most of the painting was done by the time you got home

Thanks Annerley, I was thinking of using bio oil too

Jay loving DH's comment.. I'm loving my bump too... It's surprising how quickly it popped out

So glad it's Friday Yay!!

Hope everyone else is ok xx

12. The Following User Says Thank You to JJTiger For This Useful Post:

Jay11  (08-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, I don't get on to post much but am constantly stalking & reading along with everyone. I am 10 weeks today with twins and have very few symptoms. I am really starting to freak out that I've lost both of them. My next appointment with the OB is on Tuesday so I can't wait to see if everything's going ok.

Congrats Ainsley, if I get thru next week it'll be good to have another twin mummy to chat to.

I hope everyone else is doing ok & welcome to all the newbies..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I agree Jay, I've only been through three cycles but its so exciting to see small changes.

If I can find time over the weekend I might post a pic of my morning vs. my evening belly.

Spidery-like others have said, I too had a bit of bleeding at around 7 weeks. I know it doesn't really help or make you feel more confident but know that we are all still here so you you will be too. Like Arlais said, no more hugs, there's no more room on the roll call for that!

Stc-every two or three days I go through the whole 'I don't think I'm pregnant anymore'. I bought a Doppler online yesterday so I can't wait for that arrive. I wonder if it's acceptable to pull it out on bus on the way home? Seeing my bump starting to appear is the only reassurance I'm getting.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am loving my bump!! I look really prego first thing in the morning then it goes and I go back to that confusing "she's got a fat gut and can't even be bothered to suck it in" stage!!! Hopefully only a few more weeks!

It's funny but I forgot from last time... My bump gets a weird shape around my belly button! I guess I have a deep belly button - I was giant last time and it didn't pop out, even at 40 weeks. What that means is until 30ish weeks my bump gets a flat spot!! Super weird but I noticed the same again last night!!!