Closed Thread
Page 53 of 94 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I've always been asked if I would prefer to insert the dildo cam. I just let the nurses do it but when I go to radiology clinics I do it myself. Thank goodness I don't have to have them anymore. It's great seeing everything from the outside now!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    It never really bothered me and no one asked me if I'd rather insert it myself, but I guess it depends on where you go and maybe if they think you might be very uncomfortable?

Feeling like crud today. Not sure if another attack of morning sickness or if I've caught a bug DH had on Monday. Felt better after eating some toast this morning but now I'm not interested in anything but fruit juice and chocolate :what:

Sent from my HTC One X using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I've been feeling like crap today too. I wasn't too bad when I woke up, but it went downhill after that. Haven't been up to eating much, and been spending a lot of time resting in bed. Hopefully it's only a 24 hour thing, and hopefully it's not doing any damage to the baby (whatever it is I've got).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just went to the toilet and had brown discharge when I wiped did it a few time and same. Rainy fertility nurse and she said just see how you go if m/c is going to happen it will nothing can stop it she said she would call FS and asked if she wanted me to come in for scan tomorrow or what?? So upset I have been saying for a week now I don't have any symptoms and stuff but hey that can't tell you everything. Woke up about 4 times win back ache last night Things are not looking good

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hang in there Spidery! I've had backache since quite early in pregnancy so don't let that worry you too much. Lots of women also go through pregnancy with little to no symptoms - usually they're considered very lucky.

I haven't had any discharge or bleeding, but have read many times that "brown" tends to be okay - especially if you're not having any bad cramping.

If a scan is offered I would definitely take it for your own peace of mind

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Arlais For This Useful Post:

Spidery  (07-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm with Genea too and they always put it in for me.
    I had to laugh when reading 'dildo cam' Ngaiz!

I'm still here too, just been reading along each day. xx

8. The Following User Says Thank You to lotsathoughts For This Useful Post:

Annerley  (07-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had that at around 9weeks Spidery! Out on a pad as they like to measure what you lose. Mine came out red and I freaked out because "brown" is supposed to be fine. I bled all day and went to emergency at night. Turns out the bleed wasn't near the baby. If you go through lots of pads go to emergency. If it's worse than a normal period, then check it out.
    If not, just wait it out. It's so hard to not freak out but if you're not full on bleeding then that's a good sign.

Seems like we've had similar symptoms Spidery.
    How many weeks are you again?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to lotsathoughts For This Useful Post:

Spidery  (07-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks arlais and lotsofthoughtsu went to the a&e hoping to get piece of mind with a u/s but they don't do them after hours. Had some bloods and a u/a taken doctor was useless. Just waiting for results. Left side of abdomen and back still aching. Still have not heard back from fertility nurse about if FS wanted me to come in for earlier u/s then next week and I spoke with her over 2 hours ago. Lotsofttoughts I am 7 weeks 3 days. I hope you ladies are right and it stops and all is ok as when I get my periods I have brown then red periods with back pain.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Spidery, can you go to a different A&E? The bigger ones will typically have more services 24/7. I wouldn't want to wait the night so this is what I would be doing.
    Big hugs xxx

13. The Following User Says Thank You to bedlover For This Useful Post:

Spidery  (07-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Spidery. Is there an early pregnancy unit near you? Maybe you could try and get an appt there first thing jn morning. This happened to me at 7 weeks and I couldn't have an u/s as it was Sunday! I had to go back to the Hospital the following day and was reassured to see the little heart beat. I bled on and off both red and brown blood, sometimes spotting and sometimes heavier from 7 weeks to 12 weeks. I had weekly scans between dating scan, obstetrician, early pregnancy unit and one that I got my GP to refer me for. Cause of bleed was never determined but I am now 17 weeks. Bleeding in early pregnancy is quite common and I do hope that everything is ok for you but if you are in pain definitely go back to a&e. hugs.