Closed Thread
Page 47 of 94 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    That sounds awful Amps! Hope they are able to pump you full of good things to sustain you and belly bean for now. Congrats on being 17 weeks!!

Spidery, don't be too alarmed with symptoms. I didn't have any really either. For me they came and wents, but usually it wasn't much. It is stressful though, can totally understand where you're coming from. Try to trust your body is doing its thing.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to lotsathoughts For This Useful Post:

Spidery  (02-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks lotsathoughts nice to know someone else has had a similar experience and thanks for advice

Thanks
    Reviews
    Spidery, welcome and congrats. As the others have said just try and trust that everything is ok. I know it's so hard not to worry. The IVF journey makes us over-analyse everything!

Bedlover, glad baby is partying on in there and I hope they get to the bottom of what is wrong. Hopefully nothing serious.

Amps, sorry to hear things have not improved. Hope the sickness eases soon for you and you can start to enjoy your pregnancy.

Hi to everyone else.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LittleMissMagic For This Useful Post:

bedlover  (03-11-2013),Spidery  (03-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bedlover- sorry to hear you've been unwell but so glad that tiny bubba is still going well. I really hope you recover quickly and that it's just a virus and nothing to do with bub!

Amps- you poor thing with all that sickness! Really hope you feel better soon and the MS passes!

Spidery- I've had days here and there when I feel completely normal and not pregnant, like this morning, I've got no sickness for the first time in days (trying to enjoy feeling well), all I've got is a slight headache today! I noticed my boobs haven't hurt as much since going off the Crinone as well and at times they don't hurt at all! Hopefully it's a good sign if we are both experiencing similar things! We are both 7wks tomorrow- yay!!

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Annerley For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Spidery to our lucky little group. I didn't have many symptoms either which of course freaked me out. Then I got MS. Be careful what u wish for, cause it sucks.
    Big congrats on 11 weeks Jay. Everyday closer to the 12 wks feels like a victory doesn't it?
    Its.so sucky that you are still suffering so badly from MS Amps. Glad your belly bean is doing ok just wish you were as well.
    Glad bubs is ok Bedlover. Hope you find out the cause of your pain soon.
    Hope everyone else is travelling well.

AFM I have a long weekend and decided to take DH away for his birthday so we are currently enjoying the beautiful Margaret River. DH is so pleased to have a designated driver that I swear we have been to 15 wineries in 2 days! More wineries and a trip to the caves planned today. Not a v relaxing holiday for me that's for sure. Can't complain though we are having a babymoon to Fiji in Dec! That will be nothing but relaxation.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rtkirk For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Spidery View Post
    Thanks lotsathoughts and Ngaiz for the welcome

Annerley wow is that when you are due too? Awesome

Bedlover glad everything is ok with bub

AFM: had a bit of freak out last night/this morning as since scan and stoping crinone(last one was Tuesday night) my symptoms have kinda faded not that I have a lot but before scan I was nauseated and smell of tuna and a few other things turned me queasy/ dry reaching and my boobs would be sore/tender after taking bra off and at night but yesterday/night boobs were not even really tender nausea not present but I had back pain and cramps. Text fertility nurse who says this is normal as symptoms come and go but it felt like I was not pregnant. Had a bit of nausea this arvo but nothing serious trying not to worry. Has this happened to anyone else?? Not sure either if it has anything to do with my weight as I am a more curvaceous fuller woman
    Spidery - look up the side effects of crinone, I think you will find they more or less mimic pregnancy symptoms because obviously it is progesterone which your body starts producing and increasing naturally when pregnant. I stopped crinone exactly on 4 weeks because my p4 was over 500!

Hopefully its some consolation to you that at 12w6d today I still have had zero noticeable pregnancy symptoms. I had bloating early on but my ohss flared up at 4weeks and probably only settled about 8-9 weeks. I can get reaaaally tired in the afternoon - but let's face it, that happens to non preggo people too. No weight gain, no nausea or MS, no sore boobs, no cravings, no toilet troubles and so far only slight thickening at the waist. Some may say lucky but right from the start it has worried me. I've come to accept it as the norm and feel a little less stressed about it particularly as I've had 6 scans now and there has never been a thing wrong with widget.

Try to relax and enjoy the journey xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nirok For This Useful Post:

Annerley  (03-11-2013),Spidery  (03-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nirok I was exactly the same as you with my DS and he is now a very active 20 mth old! Not a hint of MS - I actually felt the best I have ever felt right up to the day he was born. Enjoy it you lucky thing!! Interestingly I also had OHSS flair up from about 4 to 9 weeks so wonder if there is a correlation?!?

Thank you all for the well wishes. I am still in the hospital and they are keeping me here for a while given my history - just to keep an eye on me. Will keep you posted!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Maybe you are right bedlover. It's weird because the ohss did make me feel yucky cos I was bloated but I knew the yucky fat and breathless feeling wasnt preggy related because I had it with my first unsuccessful cycle.

Hope you are feeling better soon.
    I ended up in hospital 2 weeks ago with salmonella. I vomited so hard it caused the hemorrhage that keeps bleeding and I was worried I was losing baby.

For having no symptoms now - I'm gonna be the one who ends up with cankles, hemorrhoids and stretch marks at the end :-p

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Oh dear amps hopefully it doesn't last much longer and you can ejoy the rest of your pregnancy.

Nirok-I feel I'm getting away too easy also and I'm waiting for it.

Went to my GP yesterday for a pap smear and she discussed some of the complications my kidney could cause, which aren't too great. The increase in blood and fluid could cause the kidney to shut down, cause high blood pressure causing premature birth and decreased blood flow to the baby.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rtkirk- a weekend away sounds like bliss and Fiji as well, you lucky thing! Hope you get some relax time this weekend though! I was only thinking last week how much I wanted some MS and yesterday I had it in waves all day long and it wasn't enjoyable, however today now that I feel well, I wish I had some sickness, weird huh?

Nirok- thanks for your post, it's so reassuring to know you have gotten so far without any major symptoms. I have had some but still don't feel like it's enough sometimes. Yesterday I was feeling pregnant but now back to normal. I actually enjoy having the stretching feelings in my tummy as it isn't too bad to put up with and it's a nice reminder that there is a baby growing!

Bedlover- take it easy in hospital. I bet you can't wait to get home but it's good to know they are taking care of you and that everything is still going ok!

Ngaiz- sorry to hear about your kidney problems but really hope that it doesn't cause those issues for your little one, not a worry that you need to have! Fingers crosse that it all ends up going well!