Closed Thread
Page 46 of 94 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Bedlover - it could even be just tendons relaxing (eg hips turning out if it's just lower back through your butt and down the back if your legs) as I had that at 9weeks and pain was really bad and was starting to freak me out but luckily I had a physio appt the next day and asked physiotherapist about it he looked at my hips and strapped them - instant relief! Anyway here's hoping it's something simple to fix hugs

👫 First bub for DH and I after 10 cycles of IVF 🎉
    Celebrating and looking forward to meeting Junior -
    EDD 24May14 🍼

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Jay11 For This Useful Post:

bedlover  (02-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Annerley View Post
    Sorry I haven't posted lately ladies but I'm catching up on all your updates..sorry in advance for the long catch up post

Jay- thanks for the birthday wishes! DH did such a great job with the cake, it was delicious, everyone who had some was very impressed and I think he was a little proud of himself too. Thanks also for the idea on non alcoholic wine, I'm going to get some next time I'm out, great idea! Love your scan pics too by the way and also great that you got a normal scan with nice results!

AFM: I'm 7wks next Monday and looking forward to my first scan the following week. I've been getting nauseous of a morning too so it seems MS has arrived, still taking it in and trying to enjoy all the symptoms
    Wow 7weeks that's when my nausea really started to kick in too very exciting time! Enjoy and hope your pS stay at a little nausea with all the good symptoms like BB
    Glad to here your bday went well & cake was a hit

EDD 24May14 🍼

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Good luck bedcover. I can understand your worry with your past experience but I'm sure all will be fine. I'm only a day behind you and Ive had lower back pain, achy legs and sciatica since 8 weeks.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Ngaiz For This Useful Post:

bedlover  (02-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tks Spidery

AFM: 11WEEKS TODAY yippeeeeee DH has a 4day weekend and the weather is perfect to be outdoors which we have been most of the afternoon after doing some fish tank maintenance / cleaning! Great day but I am exhausted and looking forward to having an afternoon siesta!

EDD 24May14 🍼

Thanks
    Reviews
    Glad to hear bubs is doing well bedlover!! What a relief! Good luck with the further tests.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to lotsathoughts For This Useful Post:

bedlover  (02-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Milly and Nirok sorry to hear about the bleeding.. Take it easy and rest up lots.

Thanks Simpson. Yes the would be funny if its a boy. Your scan pics are gorgeous!

Welcome Spidery.. So happy you've joined the thread.. Congrats

Annerley yes we'll see if they are right.. MIL is so certain it's really funny and cute.. My M/S kicked in right on 7 weeks too I took it as a positive that Bubs was doing well

Bedlover.. Thinking of you, keep us posted.. Glad the little one is still fine and oblivious to what's happening.. Hoping the docs can work it out ASAP for you x

Congrats on 11 weeks today.. Not long till your scan It's amazing how much they have developed at the 12 week scan.

AFM- DH wanted to start baby furniture shopping today.. We had a look around and found a really good deal at Babymode ( for those in MEL) Need to order tomorrow to get the deal.. Apparently there is a 4 month wait for our pieces which are only Boori brand but apparently its really popular especially in white.. DH's face when he saw the pram prices was priceless!! Lol

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JJTiger For This Useful Post:

bedlover  (02-11-2013),SimpsonDesert  (02-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks lotsathoughts and Ngaiz for the welcome

Annerley wow is that when you are due too? Awesome

Bedlover glad everything is ok with bub

AFM: had a bit of freak out last night/this morning as since scan and stoping crinone(last one was Tuesday night) my symptoms have kinda faded not that I have a lot but before scan I was nauseated and smell of tuna and a few other things turned me queasy/ dry reaching and my boobs would be sore/tender after taking bra off and at night but yesterday/night boobs were not even really tender nausea not present but I had back pain and cramps. Text fertility nurse who says this is normal as symptoms come and go but it felt like I was not pregnant. Had a bit of nausea this arvo but nothing serious trying not to worry. Has this happened to anyone else?? Not sure either if it has anything to do with my weight as I am a more curvaceous fuller woman
    Last edited by Spidery; 02-11-2013 at 17:42.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Spidery For This Useful Post:

bedlover  (02-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jay11 - Congrats on 11weeks!!

Bedlover - So sorry to hear what you are going through, hope it ends up being nothing serious.

Hope everyone is doing fine and enjoying the weekend.

afm - well I'm back in hospital, severe morning sickness, again. I had an appointment with my ob Thursday arvo and he sent me to hospital so I've been here since. Because there was no improvement today(I've been having bags of fluid, saline and glucose) he oredered a Thiamine injection to give me some much needed vitamins, and a hormone steroid that could help with the nausea. The ondansetron is only doing so much. Hopefully things will settle down in another day or 2, but if not he has discussed the next step which doesn't sound pleasant at all. I just can't keep anything in my stomach but belly-bean is doing fine. I had just picked up dh from the airport before I went to see ob, so he actually got to see the scan live for a change. I'm 17weeks!!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Amps For This Useful Post:

bedlover  (02-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    AMPS huge hugs! Had a friend who had really bad pS & nearly was hospitalised as her food & smell aversions where really bad but it was the 17th week she started to get better and no problems from then on - went on to have a gorgeous little girl! Fingers crossed this is the turning point for you this week! So glad DH is there & saw bub too!

EDD 24May14 🍼

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Amps you poor thing xxx