Closed Thread
Page 45 of 95 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Welcome Spidery! Woohoo for science hey! Giving us such gifts!

Love the scan photos Simpson. How amazing. Nice to have you back.

Good luck with FES wish!!! And I hope you have a fun, relaxing, boozy holiday! Totally deserve it xx

Thank God for Friday!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to lotsathoughts For This Useful Post:

Wishnhope  (02-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Welcome spidery and congers on your first round success!

Great images Simpson, I just adore ultrasound pictures. The 3d ones creep me out a little though.

Wish enjoy your trip and that much deserved drink. Can I ask that you have one for me please I found a holiday great to clear the mind and get back to a happy place and I hope it does the same for you.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Ngaiz For This Useful Post:

Wishnhope  (02-11-2013)

Veritas is offline Diversity has value.... How boring would the world be if everyone was just like you...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Enjoy your trip wish. Great to see you round :-)

Lovely to hear such wonderful scan results ladies.

Ready to kill dp ATM. She has a habit of staying up late and watching tv. I go to bed at 10pm then she wanders in 12-1am, wakes me up, proceeds to sleep like the dead and I miss out on sleep for the rest of the night. Not happy jan.

She then proceeds to whinge about the state of our sex life. Um hello dear, for starters I'm not sleeping, secondly it's more important to watch the idiot box than come to bed with your fiancé, and thirdly you drink every weekend which I can't stand the smell of. When weekends and nights are all we get together no wonder its a shambles but somehow is all my fault. Pffft!

All I can say is don't mess with a sleep deprived woman. She'd better not still be in bed when I get back from DD's dance rehearsal in the morning!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Veritas For This Useful Post:

Wishnhope  (02-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry I haven't posted lately ladies but I'm catching up on all your updates..sorry in advance for the long catch up post

Spidery- welcome! Glad to see another one of my cycle buddies over here! Can't believe we are due on the same date!

Jay- thanks for the birthday wishes! DH did such a great job with the cake, it was delicious, everyone who had some was very impressed and I think he was a little proud of himself too. Thanks also for the idea on non alcoholic wine, I'm going to get some next time I'm out, great idea! Love your scan pics too by the way and also great that you got a normal scan with nice results!

Arlias- how exciting buying maternity jeans! How are you feeling now?
    Thanks for updating the roll call as well, you do such a great job with it!

Lotsa- thanks for reassuring me with my pains but they have since gone. Based on your post, I won't be surprised if they come back though. I think I need to get a copy of that what to expect book too, might get one after my 8wk scan! How'd the meeting with the midwife go?

Amps- I hope all those meds are doing the trick for you and yay for seeing a heart beat again, I love the nickname too! Also love your food cravings...hmmm, making me hungry!

Rtkirk- sorry to hear that the second trimester hasn't made things easier on you, I hope you find that 'glow' soon!

Ngaiz- thanks for the reassurance, sometimes it's hard to know what is normal but most of the time I just assume whatever I'm feeling must be right! Happy belated birthday to you and great news on your NT scan! Geez I wish I was as good as you as keeping this all a secret, I'm hopeless! How was your meeting with your obs?

Orchids- eekk, I hope I can get away without too much growth in my boobs, don't want them any bigger but I know it's not going to happen and will just have to embrace it!

ABH- sorry to hear that you didn't get a definite answer on your results! Grrr about your mum blabbing your news! How did the wedding go? Fantastic news on your scan though, I bet you are thrilled with that part and so good that you are up to normal ultrasounds now as well! Enjoy Port Douglas, have a lovely time!

Littlemissmagic- not too much longer and you'll be half way! I hope your scan comes around quickly for you and your baby gives you a nice kick in the meantime!

Bedlover- I'm expecting to feel exactly like you after giving birth, it will be such a proud moment! Tiny bubba is such a cute name but definitely makes sense for your little one to understand!

Hwaterhouse- I feel the same way about visitors, whilst it will be only me and DH there during delivery, I can't wait for that moment where family and friends come to meet our baby for the first time. I will feel blessed and will be a bit hurt if certain people don't come and see us!

JJJTiger- congrats on being able to share your news and I'm glad it went well! Hope you got some lovely well wishes over fb also! How cute of you MIL for buying you gifts, a psychic told me a few mths ago that we'd be having a boy so we'll both have to see how accurate these predictions are!

Nirok- wow look at your scan pics, they are awesome! So sorry to hear about your bleed but glad so far so good! Rest up and take it easy!

Wish- I know I didn't get to meet you but how lovely of you to stop by and enjoy you holiday as well!

Milly- glad to hear the bleed is shrinking! Hopefully the bed rest will be over for you soon, wouldn't be easy on you, poor thing!

Catlover- we call our baby by our favourite boys name, I always wanted a girl too but was told by the psychic about 6mths ago that we'll have a baby boy in the mth of June, so far she is right on the mth so now I've gotten all excited as I'm expecting it to be a boy now!

Simpson- your scan pics are great and glad to hear that your results came back with such low risk, you must be relieved!

Veritas- I completely understand why you'd be frustrated! I hope things improve soon but doesn't sound like you're the reason for the sex life decreasing. Fingers crossed she understands a bit more soon!

AFM: I'm 7wks next Monday and looking forward to my first scan the following week. I've been getting nauseous of a morning too so it seems MS has arrived, still taking it in and trying to enjoy all the symptoms

Hope, Berra, Ainsley, Iannie... Hope you are all going well also
    Last edited by Annerley; 02-11-2013 at 06:27.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Annerley For This Useful Post:

lotsathoughts  (02-11-2013),SimpsonDesert  (02-11-2013),Wishnhope  (02-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Veritas maybe just before you 10 you should go get ready for bed but throw something a little more sexy on then go back out & tell her its time for bed ... At least then she knows your in the mood and visually it might get her ready to join you worth trying grins good luck

👫 First bub for DH and I after 10 cycles of IVF 🎉
    Celebrating and looking forward to meeting Junior -
    EDD 24May14 🍼

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladies I am slightly freaking out.
    I am in the hospital as last night I started having terrible back pain and achy all over. They have admitted me and have taken bloods and done other tests. I am just waiting on an OB consult.

I am hoping it is a nasty virus or something like that, rather than something wrong with the baby. I am 14 weeks on Monday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yikes good luck bedlover! Let us know you go. I'm hoping it's just some illness xx

12. The Following User Says Thank You to lotsathoughts For This Useful Post:

bedlover  (02-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Veritas, feel free to whinge. Sleep is like gold for us right now. I know that I'm definitely not in the mood when I'm feeling exhausted too. Hope you can talk it out and get DP to understand how you're feeling xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope everything is ok Bedlover. Fingers crossed it's just an illness that baby remains blissfully unaware of.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to rtkirk For This Useful Post:

bedlover  (02-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So quick update: they are keeping me in overnight and have taken swabs and about a litre of blood now. Got a quick scan and tiny bubba is oblivious to all of this and it was partying away in there. Was very bouncy and kicking and squirming lots. Cervix is closed so it is not early labour or potential miscarriage.
    Now just to wait and see what they can find from all those tests.