Closed Thread
Page 44 of 95 FirstFirst ... 3442434445465494 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    We've taken to just referring to ours by our favourite girls name; even though we don't know whether we're having a boy or a girl yet. We both have a slight preference for a girl; but I'm trying not to expect anything, so I don't end up disappointed.

Three more weeks from today until our booking in appointment at the hospital (should be about 12w3d by then).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Wish. Glad you are doing ok. Enjoy the booze up! You deserve it! It won't be long before you are coming back to tell us little FES is on board!

Arlais, next time you update the roll call, my scan date has moved to 25 November.

Hi to everyone else.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to LittleMissMagic For This Useful Post:

Wishnhope  (31-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Everyone,

Once again I am miles behind, argh! No more holidays for a while now so hopefully I can keep up with you lot!!

Hposs and Seahorse- very sorry to read of your losses . I hope you are both coping OK and will be back in the graduate's section with sticky bubbas soon xo.

Jay- The situation with your Mum sounds so difficult and draining. I hope she leaves you in peace and respects your wishes. I popped out very early at 8wks, and now at 12wks I look 6 months pregnant! I have gained a whopping 9kg though (since my BFP). Being on the steroids and having an uncontrollable apetite account for that, plus no vomiting at all and barely any exercise. Now I've hit 12wks I'm keen to get more active and slow down the weight gain. Feeling very michelin woman here haha.

Ngaiz- Happy belated birthday and congrats on your awesome NT results! I did enjoy my scan very much- it was brilliant and fascinating! How did you go at the OB today?

Nirok- oh wow you got a great 4D pic of Widget! Our 4D pics had these funny bubbly-looking blobs in them. I hope the haematoma doesn't give you too much grief and clears up by the next scan.

Wish- so lovely to hear from you! Have a blast on your holiday and party hard while you still can. We initially called our bub "Prawn" but it doesn't look like a prawn anymore so we've dropped that. No new name has stuck so its just 'bubba' or 'the baby'. Highly original lol. Look forward to news of you being pregnant with FEZ/FES

rtkirk- love Eggbert, what a cute nickname!

Lots- have fun at the midwife appointment tonight!

JJ- Yay for telling everyone your fabulous news! Wow your MIL is really getting ahead of herself. Its going to be awkward if bubs turns out to be a boy!

ABH- argh! More waiting for the panorama results and not being able to announce yet must be a killer. Did you get through the wedding with your secret intact? Good luck with the regular NT scan & BT, hopefully that can give you some reassurance in the meantime.

Bedlover & Veritas- oh you made me feel so much better about my huge weight gain so far! I hope it all falls off with BF as it did for you ladies.

Arlais- gosh your pregnancy seems to be progressing so fast! Nearly half way and not long til the morph scan, woo-hoo! Well done on plucking up the courage to do the clexane yourself, enjoy that alone time when DH and his boys go away

Lannie, Hope4baby, Berra- you ladies must be close to dating scan time? Good luck, I hope you all see beautiful blobs with strong heartbeats!

Hi to the ladies I've missed

AFM- NT scan yesterday was amazing! So incredible that our blob has grown into a proper little human with all the major body parts. Even though we did PGD and knew our bub was all-clear for trisomies, we still did the NT screening for piece of mind and our risk scores were even lower than we expected. Feeling very blessed and grateful for our little miracle .

12wk scan- head profile.jpg

12wk scan- whole baby.jpg

5. The Following User Says Thank You to SimpsonDesert For This Useful Post:

Wishnhope  (31-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great to see such a good scan Simpson - I hope you can relax and enjoy now you're over that milestone. Your detailed responses to everyone are always appreciated - I'm sure the others would agree it makes us feel special that you put such time and effort into your posts

I'm having one of those PMSy type days today - feeling tired, fat and grumpy. Luckily coffee seems to be helping heaps though!!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Arlais For This Useful Post:

SimpsonDesert  (31-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone thought I would sub to the thread. DH and I wet for U/S on Wednesday FS said were 6 weeks
    3days and EDD is the 23rd of June 2014. Go back on the 14th of nov for another scan.

Last edited by Spidery; 01-11-2013 at 07:53.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SimpsonDesert View Post
    Hi Everyone,

Once again I am miles behind, argh! No more holidays for a while now so hopefully I can keep up with you lot!!

Jay- The situation with your Mum sounds so difficult and draining. I hope she leaves you in peace and respects your wishes. I popped out very early at 8wks, and now at 12wks I look 6 months pregnant! I have gained a whopping 9kg though (since my BFP). Being on the steroids and having an uncontrollable apetite account for that, plus no vomiting at all and barely any exercise. Now I've hit 12wks I'm keen to get more active and slow down the weight gain. Feeling very michelin woman here haha.

AFM- NT scan yesterday was amazing! So incredible that our blob has grown into a proper little human with all the major body parts. Even though we did PGD and knew our bub was all-clear for trisomies, we still did the NT screening for piece of mind and our risk scores were even lower than we expected. Feeling very blessed and grateful for our little miracle .
    Hey Simpson I agree with Arlais your catch up messages are great. They help refresh my baby brain as to what's been going on!

My appetite is a little out of control but trying hard to control it and seems to be steady for now . Although last night was hard at a function with DH where the finger food plates kept coming and were scrumptious and freshly made so I could eat most of it. My favourite was the apple cinnamon mini pork rolls and pumpkin ravioli!!!!! Num num num
    Your scan pic were so detailed, love seeing a spine & bone structures in amazes me that they are already so developed.
    NT scan for us our OB said even though we are doing the serum shows the spina bifida so it's worth getting for that reason, as Downs syndrome will be picked up in the serum. I wished our very expensive PGD cycles had worked as it would have been excellent reassurance plus helped to justify the extra $3000 out of pocket each try. But alls good at least with the genetic testing we know we aren't carriers of the main chromosome issues so took some concerns out about why we couldn't conceive and now we are pregnant not long till we know if Junior is all clear too.
    On the mother issue I really hope it's done & dusted but then again I know my mum

👫 First bub for DH and I after 10 cycles of IVF 🎉
    Celebrating and looking forward to meeting Junior -
    EDD 24May14 🍼

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Jay11 For This Useful Post:

SimpsonDesert  (01-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Spidery View Post
    Hi everyone thought I would sub to the thread. DH and I wet for U/S on Wednesday FS said were 6 weeks
    3days and EDD is the 23rd of June 2014. Go back on the 14th of nov for another scan.
    Welcome Spidery! I've added you to the roll call - congratulations!! I was wondering if we were going to have any more June ladies come in.

I see from your ticker that this will be your first bub, how many IVF cycles did you do to get here?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Spidery and huge congratulations! How are you feeling? Any morning sickness or anything yet?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome welcome Spidery congrats on your success!

👫 First bub for DH and I after 10 cycles of IVF 🎉
    Celebrating and looking forward to meeting Junior -
    EDD 24May14 🍼

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Alaris, Bedlover and Jay11 for the congrats and welcomes

Alaris thanks for adding me to the roll call, yes this is our first bub and luckily we got our BFP on our first ICSI cycle By your ticker you early half way there

Hey Bedlover nice to see you again I'm feeling ok a bit tired a little nauseated in the morning boobs a little tender at night a few cramps but otherwise good just came off crinone pessaries on Wednesday a little scared but hope all stays stuck. How are you feeling?

Wow jay11 after 10 cycles such miracles do happen congrats to yourself