Closed Thread
Page 40 of 94 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    My results for the panorama BT are inconclusive, so going back this morning to have it again. I was really hoping to know by now as we have a wedding this weekend and wanted to be able to share our good news. Also will be hard to hide the not drinking when your on holidays with the wedding crew.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    My plan is that we text our parents and siblings (who all live in NZ) when we go to hospy, then the phones are turned OFF! No one other than DH will be there and the hospital will be under strict instructions that I do not want any visitors and it will be the same once we get home. I jut want to enjoy an cherish the moment with Dh before we get bombarded. With people tramping in and out it's likely to go too fast.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    That's tough ABH sorry to hear that!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear that ABH, I hope the new lot of results come back quickly for you. I know how hard the wait can be to tell you everything is okay

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    How frustrating ABH!! I'm glad I don't need to lie to hide it anymore.

Thanks
    Reviews
    You could always tell them you've been unwell and you can't drink while on antibiotics. Something like a middle ear infection is generally a good excuse for not drinking.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Jay, Ngaiz and Arlias. That is a good excuse Arlias, thanks for the suggestion!!

Just had my first OB appointment and all is good with the little bean, measuring perfectly for 11 w 3 d and HB of 171. So nice to have an abdomen ultrasounds. So use to taking my pants of now though!!

I will be having the NT scan and BT as well next week. Its great when you get to see the bean heaps. One advantage of IVF.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ABH For This Useful Post:

Arlais  (28-10-2013),Jay11  (29-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies. Sorry I’ve been MIA too. I’ve been popping in to try and keep up with the posts but please excuse the lack of personals.

Hposs and Seahorse, I am so sorry to hear your devastating news. Hugs to you both.

ABH, sorry you’re having to go through this waiting. Great that you got to see your little one today. It is so reassuring to see that little heart flicker. It won’t be long before you can share your wonderful news.

AFM, had OB appointment today too and got to see bubs. Yay!!! Not much else to report. We booked our anatomy scan in for 20 November. As I’m not showing that much it still seems a bit surreal for me. I am feeling like there is something going on in there but not feeling movements as such. With DS I felt the first movement at around 17 weeks so not long to go I’m sure.

I hope all you other lovely ladies are doing well and for those with bad MS I hope it eases for you soon. Good luck to those with scans and OB appointments.

Thanks
    Reviews
    ABH glad you got to see bubs on the scan and those results have come in well! So reassuring to see it. Good luck with further bt.

We actually have no family in our state and live in a one bedroom apartments (with a small study alcove) so there's no chance anyone staying here. Like you ladies I'm keen to enjoy it with DH before being bombarded with interstate and o/s visitors. Even if they come they'll need to stay at a hotel nearby so we'll have "visiting hours" in a way. I like my space and want to get myself into a routine as much as I can before too many visitors. Will love my mum visiting and cooking though, as I'm sure she'll do!
    We get the midwife visiting us for up to 2 weeks so I'd like to just have her advice while DH and I learn what the hell we're doing.

Still tired. But happy to not be dealing with ms. All the best with your remedies ladies. xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    So funny hearing all the plans for bubs arrivals. With DS1 we were the same and I had plans that DH and I would spend ages just as a family of 3.

In reality, he was born at 8.40 and by 10am we were bursting for people to meet him and to show him off!! We couldn't get enough visitors and were on the biggest adrenaline rush. The more visitors, the better - I was as proud as punch. I am sure my chest puffed right out as he got passed around and everyone ooh'ed and aah'ed over him!!