Closed Thread
Page 38 of 95 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I have defn popped out. I am so bloated and uncomfortable that I look 5 months preg not 4 months. Went back to the gym this week so I don't have too much weight to take off after baby.
    Sorry you still aren't feeling well Amps. I am finding the second trimester harder than the first with constant nausea. Where's that glow they talk about

2. The Following User Says Thank You to rtkirk For This Useful Post:

Amps  (26-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Amps - glad all it going well with bub hope your body gets sorted out with that wonderful cocktail you have at your disposal
    Had indian last night and not normally a garlic nan eater but had to get it moved away from me as it was too delish numnumnumyum! All the indian went down well too

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rtkirk- hugs sorry your pregnancy sickness has followed you into 2nd tri hope it's all gone soon! Not long till you feel bub moving hope it's gone by then as that's going to be a very exciting time

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was amazed at how quickly my MS eased off once I stopped taking my pregnancy multi and extra folate. My Ob said it was fine to stop once past the first tri, but I know others recommend taking them for the whole pregnancy, so check with yours before stopping

Sent from my HTC One X using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Watching F1 Qual with earplugs in 😕 not the best way to watch it! Go away ringing enough is enough already!!!!
    10 weeks today 💃🎉🎉🎉
    Last edited by Jay11; 26-10-2013 at 18:45.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Apparently at 10weeks the average weight gain depending on pS is 0-5pounds and I just happen to have put on 2.3kg which is just over the 5lb mark - DOH!!!!! Need to watch what I'm eating now

Thanks
    Reviews
    Meh! Jay I say eat up! It is all for a good reason and you don't want to be depriving your bubba if something it may need.
    I put on 20kgs with DS1 and the guidelines say for my starting weight I should have only put on 12-15kgs. Turns out bubba was a big boy and he was very healthy!! I lost the weight easily with BF'ing - probably got the skinniest I have ever been!
    Live it up now and deal with it later!!

Veritas is offline Diversity has value.... How boring would the world be if everyone was just like you...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    What belover said! I gained 25kg with dd and within 6 weeks all that and more was gone!

Mind you this time, given all the stress I've pretty much gained nothing to date. I guess I can rest assured the 15kg I put on over the last 18mths with ivf is going to good use.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Firstly, hats off to Simpson, Ainsleyp, Hope4Baby, Annerley, JJTiger and others who do such an incredible job with the personals. I often have trouble following our fast moving thread and your personals help me know where everyone is up to, thank u!

Amps- sorry to hear your not feeling the best and hopefully all those meds you now have sort things out. I'm on metamucil to help with similar issues. They say brocolli is also good, oh and apples too. I try to have at least one apple a day and that seems to really help.

Veritas -yep, i second Maggie Beer's non alcoholic sparkling ruby cabernet! I bought a couple bottles the other week from Dan Murphys as I had trouble finding it elsewhere.

Jay - sorry to hear about your ordeal with your mum on friday. Sounds really tough,..and stressful. In the padt I've had tough times with certain members of my family and needed to distance myself for a while because it just brought on too much stress.

Lotsa- i've tried belly dancing before and it was lots of fun! Good on you for doing some fun exercise...because with the bloating and other symptoms we often don't feel like exercising at all. Thanks for tip about olive oil. I assume its the regular variety, like it needn't be extra virgin cold pressed right? Does it absorb in relatively well? Would hate to have oil stains on my clothes! Speaking of clothes, yes I too need some flowy tops...will check out kmart seeing as you found such a bargain.

Arlais -thanks for tip about belly belt. Hadn't heard about these before. Interesting... Have been wearing strechy pants which work a treat but will keep an eye out for these too..

Me - today i hit 14 weeks and have noticed my bump get bigger this last week. Definitely need to get some flowly tops for work as i simply can't tuck in my work shirts anymore. Plus, the boobies have started to expand too this last week and i can't wear my B cup bras now!! Today I was trying on C and D cups!

Good luck to all those with Ob appts and scans this coming week...and to all.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orchids For This Useful Post:

lotsathoughts  (27-10-2013),SimpsonDesert  (31-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've only gained 1kg so far in 2nd tri, but put on 3 in the 1st because I loading up on carbs since they didn't make me feel sick, so in my case the weight gain has slowed down.

I'm gradually getting back into some light exercise too now I'm feeling better and more energetic, so I'm sure that's got to help. If you're worried about gaining too much excess weight then maybe try something like swimming, pregnancy yoga or walking. My Ob's nurse recommended just 3 days a week is good to help manage your weight gain

Sent from my HTC One X using The Bub Hub mobile app