Closed Thread
Page 36 of 94 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    OMG Arlais! That is full on! Almost half way already! Mine isn't til 9th December
    It has only been a week and I want another scan!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay11 View Post
    My mother knows how much we want kids and that we were doing IVF so to hit so low had its desired effect! But I shouldn't be surprised really!
    I know I'm a better person then she was able to be and will be a great mum for learning from her mistakes!
    You will learn from her mistakes. Don't let her bring you down, your bub needs your energy more than her. You have the right attitude in a tough situation Jay.

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's so exciting Arlais!

It's so nice to think these scans are around the corner. Fingers crossed our bubs stay happy and growing so we can see them on the screen again!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Scans definitely have an addictive quality don't they? I don't know about anyone else, but the closer I get to each scan, the more nervous I become to the point I'm literally holding my breath waiting to see that first movement of arms or legs!

Sent from my HTC One X using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jay- sounds like you have a good one there! I have to admit, I'm pretty blessed with my DH, he is pretty amazing too! He surprised me by having flowers delivered to work today and at the moment he is having ago at baking me a cake for my birthday, which is tomorrow! They can be very cute, can't they?
    So sorry to hear that things are hard with your mum. It's pretty tough reading the things she wrote especially knowing you are doing Ivf! I know it's hard but try not to let her worry you, you sound pretty strong anyway!

Arlais- good job on doing your own injection! Very brave of you! Wow can't believe you are almost half way already. My 8wk scan is the same day as your next scan! I just can't wait for the first trimester to be over!!

JJJTiger- so happy everything has gone well for you and how exciting that you are at the stage that you can announce your fantastic news! I hope you have a lovely weekend telling your family.

AFM: I'm having some funny twinges on and behind my pubic bone. I have done some googling (and yes, I know I shouldn't) but apparently it is quite common and can be painful. There's an actual name for it, which I can't remember but it's from all he growing and pressure in that area. Anyone else had funny feelings in their pubic bone or pelvis during the early stages?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlais View Post
    Scans definitely have an addictive quality don't they? I don't know about anyone else, but the closer I get to each scan, the more nervous I become to the point I'm literally holding my breath waiting to see that first movement of arms or legs!

Sent from my HTC One X using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Same! I thought I was going to have a heart attack the morning of my NT scan. I got petrified, but now I am all excited for the next one!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks lotsa for your words of encouragement! Hugs

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Jay11 For This Useful Post:

lotsathoughts  (25-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Annerley - happy Birthday!! how did DH cake work out! I loved being pregnant for my birthday as it was the best present ever ! Hope your have a very spoilt day!! Bday hugs

Thanks
    Reviews
    10weeks tomorrow can't believe we finally made it this far! But now getting nervous about Tues appt with OB as know nothing is certain until we have a healthy Junior in arms!!
    Lying in bed drinking a decafe mocha (as saving my coffee as meeting a friend at 10 for breakfast and thought a coffee then will help keep any suspicion at bay grins).
    Had my first Alcohol Removed Edenvale Shiraz last night (as a neighbour who knows gave me it and an alcohol free Edenvale Champagne for babysitting) DH recons the Shiraz tasted like Ribena which he hates but I like Ribena so it's all good. Apparently the Champagne is quite nice so looking forward to cracking that open Tues night all going well!
    Last edited by Jay11; 25-10-2013 at 06:58.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thats great Jay, I'm 11 weeks today and hanging for my OB appointment on Monday and results of my downs test will hopefully be back next week. I have thought about trying the alcohol free wines and champers. They had alcohol free beers at the Oktoberfest festival and my DF said it tasted no different to the real deal. Enjoy your Friday ladies and yay for the weekend. x