Closed Thread
Page 34 of 94 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Lovely of you to drop in again so soon Veritas. Big hugs and hope to see you back again soon - when your ready!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm so sorry seahorse. Sending love and strength at this time x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lovely hearing from you Veritas. We're still thinking of you xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh and I went to my first belly dancing class last night. I really liked it. And could feel that I had worked some muscles this morning, but in a nice gentle / strengthening way. Have been too tired lately to excercise (move) so hopefully this will force me to get out there.
    Still haven't reached that second trimester energy buzz that I keep hearing about though...

Thanks
    Reviews
    I haven't quite got that 2nd tri buzz either lotsa, but definitely more energy than I had during the first 3 months. I've really wanted to get back into swimming and finally went last night with DH. Spent about an hour in the pool, just gently moving around - it felt so good! My arms are just a little tired today but definitely feel better than just sitting around on the couch.

My Ob said if I can do some gentle exercise like swimming, walking or yoga 3 times a week that will be really beneficial, but try not to do much more than that because I still need plenty of energy just for growing bub.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Arlais - I haven't been taking a multi for a while now, just folate when I've been able to keep it down, so not very often. I tried different times of the day but that didn't work. Gp advised B6 which can help with ms, but apparently not me I see my ob next Thursday (if I don't cave and beg for some time when I'm in town tomorrow). I've been getting a lot of niggly pains low in my abdomen, mostly just off centre to the right, probably nothing to worry about but they can be quite sharp at times. I still can't go to the loo regularly no matter what I try. If I fill with anymore wind I think I will take off into the skies. Sorry to complain but I am struggling with it all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jay- what a lovely surprise and very thoughtful of you DH!

Amps- sorry to hear you haven't been feeling the best and aren't enjoying things, hope you get a break from the severe symptoms soon!

Lotsa- love the quote, thanks for sharing! The belly dancing sounds like fun, good on you for giving it ago!
    Unfortunately, a fire started today that 10-15mins away from our house so the smoke has come back to a vengeance

Arlais- I think I'll have to get into swimming as well, nice gentle exercise and I love the water!

AFM: yesterday's beta came back at 9749 for 5wk 1day along so pretty thrilled with that! Now just on the count down until my dating scan, 19 days to go, hehe!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Annerley For This Useful Post:

Amps  (23-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lotsathoughts View Post
    That's so beautiful Jay. I read a quote the other day that said:
    "The best thing a Father can do for his child is to love his mother."
    Makes me smile.

Sorry you're feeling so crappy amps. I wouldn't enjoy feeling sick all the time either. xx
    Love that quote! Works vicky verka too. But even for single parents I think the best way to be a good parent is to show your love whether it to your own parents, or other family and friends. I think they learn so much from what they see and how it makes them feel. I know 'junior' will know he/she is loved as we are both comfortable with PDA (not OTT though grins) is something we both missed out of from our own mothers so think that's a value we will share!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Annerley - he has a way of making me feel special eg he is currently watching tv next to me while I'm typing running his fingers through my hair which I find really relaxing

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jay what a great DH you have..that's just so nice to be surprised like that

Amps, sorry you are feeling so sick.. Hopefully it doesn't last much longer. I've been feeling really average too but the thing that gets me through is that our Bubs is doing so well. It is hard though

Nice to hear from you Veritas. Take care x

AFM - we had our 12 week scan and it was amazing to see Bubs.. Heartbeat 160bpm and growing well.. Got a DVD of it all and cant stop watching it!! All tests have come back clear so we can start telling everyone now which is exciting!! Will start with family & friends on the weekend and will tell work and announce on FB Monday. Still feels like a dream

12. The Following User Says Thank You to JJTiger For This Useful Post:

lotsathoughts  (24-10-2013)