Closed Thread
Page 29 of 95 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Rtkirk can I ask what is preggie bellies?

I don't post often as I don't have much to report lol but I do like reading along.
    I am 14+1 today. I am hoping to book. Gender scan for in two weeks as I really want to know the sex I have been terribly sick with a cold and DS 14months was sick also and cutting two teeth so it's been a full on week. Now dh is sick also. I am a bit disappointed as we got a call from Ellen Barron family centre which we are waiting to get into to get help with ds sleep. They has a cancellation for this week but we couldn't go as we are not 100% better. Currently out admission will not be until early January now unless another spot comes up.

I hope everyone is starting to feel better soon

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry I have been MIA. I needed to keep busy this last week to keep my mind from worrying. I know it's only 1 week between tests but after doing so much through the stim, it feels like I'm not doing enough in between beta tests.

I'll try to get to everyone, my apologies if I miss someone.

Arlais. Congrats on pink! Rub a bit of the team pink on me please seem to be surrounded by boys. My son from previous relationship, DH son from prev relationship, & DH. Need more oestrogen at our house

ABH. that was funny how the security just assumed you were drunk from Oktoberfest. I hope your ms doesn't hang around too long for you.

Bedlover. Congrats on a perfect NT scan!!! I think that's probably the point where I might stop worrying. Hopefully

Annerley. Hearin ya on the oil. I'm just doing palmers oil as I get out of shower at the moment, but will step up to moisturisers once I start to get a belly. I do belly , boobs, butt & thighs. That's where I got tiny stretch marks with my son 13 years ago when I was 17. But they healed then as I was so young, but worried I won't stretch n shrink so easily now I'm a lot older.

Berra. Congrats on being past 5 weeks! Is amazing feeling. And awesome accomplishment isn't it. just loving being on cloud 9.

Lotsa. Have fun at belly dancing class! Let us know how that goes.

Lannie. Welcome & Congrats on your rising levels

Simpson. Wow, jet setting around must be great, especially to keep the mind from wondering, or googling etc. good luck for the NT scan.

Catlover. Great scan pics. Thanks for sharing. Congrats on bubs being normal! When I type that it seems odd, but we all hope for normal after such "not-normal" journeys we have all had to endure.

Seahorse. Yay for hearing your lil fighters heartbeat! Can't wait for that! So happy for you. Great news.

Ainsley. I hope your wait for scan goes quickly for you, I'm a crazy impatient person myself.

I'm sure I've forgotten some, I'll try to keep more up to date now. I finally feel like a graduate from TTC IVF posts, like I finally belong here with you lovely ladies.

Everyone else good luck for you all.

AFM. My long awaited 2nd Beta test was this morning... I just got the results and my HcG is now at 10894 and progesterone is 1036! I'm so happy bambi & thumper have stuck! I started to worry as the last few days my symptoms have gone. All except the frequent urination at night. So I took the day off work in case I got bad news. FS said no more horrible pessaries Yay! And to come back for scan in 2 weeks. I feel so awesome. It's taken so many years and we have felt so hopeless. To now finally get our miracle makes it all worth it.

Loving it on cloud 9 right now.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hope4Baby For This Useful Post:

Ainsleyp  (21-10-2013),Seahorse1xxx  (21-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ainsleyp View Post
    Happy Monday ladies! I’ve finally had a chance to catch up on this thread and think I know where everyone is at now!

Arlais – massage sounds amazing. Did you go to a special place?

AFM – waiting, waiting. Have my 6 week scan next week. So nervous, but trying to remember that stressing does me no good! My cramps have lessened...I don't know if that's a good or a bad thing! And I'm waking up starving. Trying to remember that I don't have to eat for 2 yet!
    Hi Ainsley - luckily my favourite day spa does pregnancy massages. They are absolutely divine; fluffy robes, slippers, candles, the works! They do recommend you wait until you're past the first trimester before you have a massage, mostly because it can exacerbate morning sickness and dizziness. They avoid certain areas of your body and don't do any pressure points. They even use a special table with a dip for your belly

Being hungry was one of my biggest symptoms in the early weeks - I could not stop eating! It has been the strangest thing feeling famished and sick at the same time. Try not to let yourself get too hungry, just keep grazing during the day.

I was concerned about weight gain to start with as I put on 3kgs in the first tri. I'm now 16 weeks and have only put on another 1kg in the last month, so it does slow down once you get past that "hungry" phase. I'm finding it much easier to make healthy choices now I don't just want to eat all the food in the world!

Just remember that bub cannot feed off your fat stores, it can only get nutrients from what you put in to your body now. Try and make the healthiest choices you can, but listen to what your body wants as well and don't feel too guilty if some days all you do is gorge on cheese and hot chips! There will be plenty of time once bubs is born for you to hit the pavement with the stroller so you feel good about your body

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Arlais For This Useful Post:

Ainsleyp  (21-10-2013),Seahorse1xxx  (21-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope4Baby - that's an amazing beta - congratulations! You must be thrilled. And how good that you can stop the pessaries - I hate them. What dose were you on? Was there a reason you were on them?

Arlais - thank you I will look into a massage when I get to 12 weeks I've been the same weight my whole adult life, so the weight gain from IVF has really thrown me. I won't care one little bit if I get a baby at the end though!

Can anyone tell me when you stopped being terrified of going to the bathroom? I'm so scared everytime that I'll find AF has arrived. I know I'm crazy.....but I can't help it!
    Last edited by Ainsleyp; 21-10-2013 at 13:58.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I still check when I go to the bathroom even now Ainsley - I think it's still that IVF paranoia hanging around

Thanks
    Reviews
    Berra- how exciting that your 7wk scan is booked! I'm 5weeks today, it's so nice to be out of the 1mth mark, isn't it? Im shocking at googling but haven't been doing as much lately thankfully!
    I already made the mistake of googling blighted ovum as I wasn't exactly sure what it was but I won't be making that mistake again!!

Lotsa- glad the smoke is getting better for you as well! I do remember the red dust storm. I was a bridesmaid in a wedding the weekend after the red dust was around, it was still windy and dusty that day but luckily the red part had gone! My friend hasn't long celebrated her 4yr wedding anniversary so that's how long ago it was!

Ainsley- I didn't suffer too much from bloating during my cycle but have gotten mild cramps every so often but nothing bad. I've also had some pulling feeling in my tummy and a weird feeling near my belly button! Fortunately I lost about 5kg unexpectedly just before getting my bfp so my clothes are mainly a little too big. I only brought one smaller pair of jeans a few weeks ago (as I refused to spend too much money on smaller clothes if I was planning on being pregnant anyway), I went to wear them on Saturday and when I did them up, they were pushing really hard on my lower tummy so I do feel a little rounder in the tummy already. I know what you mean about the hunger, it's interrupting my sleep as well! Being hungry is probably my biggest symptom, also been thirsty and exhausted!
    I booked my 8week scan today, it's for 11th nov, when is yours?

Hampton- I can't wait for my gender scan, I just need to know. How exciting that yours won't be too far away! Hoping you and your family are feeling better soon!

Hope- well done again on your fantastic beta numbers! I still can't wait to see if both Bambi and thumper stuck, looking at those numbers it's certainly looking promising! Im putting the oil on the same spots as you but will look to apply it more often from the 2nd trimester!

Arlais- thanks for all that info re: healthy eating and fat stores, very interesting! Will definitely keep that in mind! I'm the same as you and Ainsley with the blood checking. Sorry for TMI but I have excess cm from the pregnancy and often wonder if it's blood so I run to the toilet! I sneezed yesterday and got a sharp pain in my tummy afterwards so got a bit paranoid but probably normal with all the growing that's going on!

AFM: my third and final beta is tomorrow morning and then it should mean no more Crinone pessaries for me as well- yay!
    Last edited by Annerley; 21-10-2013 at 19:16.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls. Thanks for all your well wishes but we had another scan today at 8 weeks and there was no heartbeat so I'm going in for a d&c tomorrow. Wishing you all smooth and uneventful pregnancies. Thanks for all the support xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls. Thanks for your well wishes and reassurance over the last week but we had another scan today at 8 weeks and there was no heartbeat so I'm going in for a d&c tomorrow. Wishing you all smooth and uneventful pregnancies. Thanks for all the support xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oops, sorry for double post!

Thanks
    Reviews
    No Hposs! I'm so so sorry thats absolutely devastating... wishing you and your partner lots of strength right now. I really hope you get your miracle soon. So sorry *hugs*