Closed Thread
Page 26 of 94 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies, I'd love to join you all if you'll have me
    I just had my second beta today at 12dp5dt and got a level of 950, Monday was my first beta at 160!
    I'm looking forward to getting to know you all- hi Hope, Berra, Hposs and STC. Will be lovely to keep in contact with you ladies as well since we cycled together! STC congrats on the twins!! Wow! Sorry to hear you had a scare but glad it turned out to be such fantastic news in the end!
    Hposs, I can't believe you are 7weeks already! I think I'd cry at seeing the heart beat as well! I'm sure you little one is fine and will grow, will be hoping so much for you!

I'm due on June 23rd, wondering if anyone else will sneak in by the end of June
    Last edited by Annerley; 17-10-2013 at 21:31.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Annerley For This Useful Post:

stc76  (17-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow so glad to welcome all the new ladies. Big huge congrats to Berra, Ainsleyp, Hope and Annerley. Fantastic news.
    Congrats Arlais on your great results and your baby girl.
    Hope everything goes well Milly and your bed rest goes quickly.
    Glad your bubs caught up Seahorse. What a weight off your mind.

AFM I told my work yesterday about bubs and they have been very supportive. Though the second thing my boss said was how long are you having time off? Funny. It's amazing how many people don't say Congratulations. I was very surprised.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to rtkirk For This Useful Post:

Seahorse1xxx  (18-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the welcome rtkirk- happy to hear that your work mates were so supportive but yes, it amazing what people can say at times!

i just had to edit my last post, I realised I put June 27th as the due date when it's June 23, same as Ainsley Baby brain already maybe?!?! Haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone & huge congrats to those that recently got their BFPs!! Woo hoo! Welcome!

I've been MIA for about 2-3 weeks while my phone was sent off for repair and have found it really hard to keep up with all the news! This is one busy thread.

Milly - congrats on your 7week scan (it is the most amazing thing right?!) but so sorry to hear about your scare with the burst blood vessel. Its good your doing nothing but bed rest for next 2 weeks and I hope your scan next week brings better news.

Lotsa - haven't bought any baby things either and probably won't until after 6 months or so I think. I've also been scared to tell others..mainly because the journey to get to this point has been so hard, i'm afraid something will go wrong and sometimes i just can't even believe this is all really happening! But after having our 12 week scan today i'm feeling more confident to share the wonderful news.

So yes, had scan today (did BT a week prior) and got the best news ever! Results came back at 20times better than average female my age in relation to Down syndrome risk. Feel so relieved! Bub has developed so much too - could see facial profile, arms & elbows, legs & knees. Incredible, so incredible.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Orchids For This Useful Post:

lotsathoughts  (18-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Seahorse that is great news. I am so happy for you. You've given me a glimmer of hope. I have another scan on Monday but I really don't have any symptoms anymore so I'm feeling pretty sad and think this one is probably not to be. I burst into tears at work yesterday when a friend asked me how I was! Embarrassing. Congrats on everyone else's test results. All your good news keeps me going.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hposs For This Useful Post:

Orchids  (18-10-2013),Seahorse1xxx  (18-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh hposs I'll be thinking of you over the weekend. Please let us know how you get on. It's hard trying to 'expect the best but prepare for the worst'.

Congrats Arlais on your little girl! And so glad to hear your scan went well. Orchids congrats on your low risk and scan. I came back as low risk yesterday. Not sure what I should be but I was 1:7076 which I was happy with.

Welcome to all the new June mums. Wishing you all safe and uneventful pregnancies.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hwaterhouse For This Useful Post:

Arlais  (18-10-2013),Orchids  (18-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats on your BT results Arlias and a little bundle of pink! Can you find out the sex with that particular BT? That was not mentioned to us, I had that BT on Wednesday. Also how long did it take for you to get the results back?

Welcome Annerley, wishing you an uneventful pregnancy.

Rtkirk, your work obviously really value you. Would be nice if they didn't ask you straight away though.

Congrats on your scan and BT result Orchids, I bet that is a huge relief.

for you hposs, I haven't had toe many symptoms either, some days I don't even feel like am pregnant and I was really worried before my scan on Wednesday, but everything is fine. I think when you have done IVf it is really hard not to worry.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ABH For This Useful Post:

Arlais  (18-10-2013),Orchids  (18-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi guys - I have my NT scan this arvo and all of a sudden am completely freaking out about it. I know I can't change anything but I am getting heart palpitations and basically flipping out completely.
    Argh!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you so much for the Welcome everyone. I will certainly take your advice and read this whole thread so I know I'm not alone in the post-beta stress!

Annerley - how exciting that we're due on the same day Although, I'm still waiting to see if it's 1 or 2 babies in there, so that could change!

rtrirk - aren't people strange! I know that my boss will only care about when I'm finishing and starting again!

bedlover - the worry never ends, does it. Good luck!

hposs - good luck for Monday. Fingers are crossed for you

Ok, off to read the thread. Good to meet you all
    Last edited by Ainsleyp; 18-10-2013 at 09:53.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Ainsleyp For This Useful Post:

Annerley  (18-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ABH View Post
    Congrats on your BT results Arlias and a little bundle of pink! Can you find out the sex with that particular BT? That was not mentioned to us, I had that BT on Wednesday. Also how long did it take for you to get the results back?

Welcome Annerley, wishing you an uneventful pregnancy.

Rtkirk, your work obviously really value you. Would be nice if they didn't ask you straight away though.

Congrats on your scan and BT result Orchids, I bet that is a huge relief.

for you hposs, I haven't had toe many symptoms either, some days I don't even feel like am pregnant and I was really worried before my scan on Wednesday, but everything is fine. I think when you have done IVf it is really hard not to worry.
    There's an option on the Verifi test that you can choose to also test for any sex chromosome abnormalities. There's 2 tick boxes on the form - one to test for trisomy abnormalities only, and the other to test for both. If everything is normal then they will simply identify the gender, as they can tell from the baby's DNA if it's XX (girl) or XY (boy). We got the results back 10 days after I had the blood taken.

Now we know it's a girl DH has become a baby name monster! He spent nearly a whole hour in the car this morning reading out potential names to me