Closed Thread
Page 23 of 95 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    How exciting STC.. Twins is amazing! Congrats..

Hwaterhouse all the best with the scan today Will be so good to be able to announce it today!

I too am still scared Will be 12 weeks on Friday. Waiting for my OB to tell me when my next scan is and also waiting on BT results from my harmony test.

We too haven't bought anything yet.. I think once I get my results at around 13 weeks, we will start Can't wait for that!

Well today is officially my first sick day off work due to MS.. I've been feeling terrible since Monday and I think I might have a little bug too I'm struggling to get anything done at the moment.. I wonder how women do it with toddlers at the same time?? I definitely take my hat off to them!

Thanks
    Reviews
    STC, huge congratulations! How exciting indeed. Wishing you all the best for your pregnancy. Scan looks awesome!

Hwaterhouse good luck for today. Look forward to hearing how you get on.

AFM, I'm 14 weeks tomorrow and I am scared too! My MS has eased but now I just feel anxious. I think I will probably be like this until I feel movement or until my next OB appointment whichever comes first. Apart from that nothing else to report.

Hi to everyone else.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Octoberbaby2010 - things are sounding all good for you and bubs. How exciting to have a delivery date already!

Catlover74 - bummer about the nausea on holidays. Do you find it is a good reminder that you're pregnant?! I get worried when mine stops for a while. So silly.

Kittybee - your scan sounds really exciting, how awesome to see bubs moving around. I haven't bought anything yet either after a scare recently. Maybe after 12 weeks things will feel more real?! Arlais and Seahorse1, I feel exactly the same way!

stc76 - the spotting must have been a worry. I hear it's quite common in IVF and twin pregnancies. Congratulations on the twins!! What exciting news.

Jay11 - midnight snacks, tiredness and and gas sound like some fun PS you have going on there!

Hwaterhouse - I too am grateful for the sickness, and worry whenever it stops! Although, the thought of 4 more weeks of it is a bit frightening. Best of luck with your scan today! What an exciting milestone to reach.

lotsa - I am scared! Totally understand your hesitation in making the big announcement. My fear is partly symptomatic of the IVF journey (uncertainty, years of trying, fear that the good news won't last etc). I guess it will feel real when bubs is born?!

ABH - good luck with your 9wk scan today! We also transferred two embryos and have one bub on board. Makes me happy that we put the two back for some reason.

JJTiger - that's no good you feel poorly. Rest up! I have wondered the same thing about women pregnant with their second, who also battle pregnancy sickness. Tough gig! Best of luck with your 12wk scan.

LittleMiss - yay for being 14 weeks! When is your next OB appointment? It sounds like most of us IVF mums feel the same way re fear of getting too excited about the pregnancies. Glad I'm not alone, as I've been quite worried about it.

AFM - I had my 7 week scan yesterday. It was so special to see and hear the heartbeat! The cause of my bleeding is a burst blood vessel beside the baby (threatened miscarriage) That really worried me... I'm on 2 weeks bed rest (eek) and on lots of medication to help stop blood clots, thin my blood, make my lining healthier etc. I'm rattling. Reminds me how fragile these little beans are. I haven't taken it easy at all until this point. Dr didn't say anything but I think bub was on the smaller side of normal too. Scan #2 next week, I hope to see good growth and the clot/burst vessel healed. Do you see a placenta at 8.5 weeks? I pray it takes hold some distance from the dodgy vessel.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Milly888 For This Useful Post:

JJTiger  (17-10-2013),Orchids  (17-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Milly, my next Ob appointment is the end of the month. Congrats on your scan and great that they found the cause of the bleed and that you are resting up. I bled from 6 weeks to 11 weeks on and off and they couldn't see any reason for the bleed but thankfully all was ok with bub at each scan. I hope yours stops soon. It's so nerve wracking but also more common in first trimester than people think. That little heart beat is so reassuring. Enjoy your rest!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to LittleMissMagic For This Useful Post:

Milly888  (17-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Rest up Milly! Hope everything turns out all right

stc - so happy for you about the twins! I've always wanted twins, but actually being pregnant now I'm relieved there's only one in there!

I'm just over 15 weeks now and haven't spewed for 10 days (record!), but I'm now managing the MS with maxalon. Still feeling queasy but at least not running to the loo! I've figured out that it hits at roughly 8am and again at 8pm, so I'm just dosing up before then and it hasn't been too bad the last couple of days.

If you are feeling sick, don't do what I did and battle through it feeling awful all the time, just go and get a script from your doc - you will be able to cope so much better!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Arlais For This Useful Post:

Milly888  (17-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,
    Is it too early for me to join this thread? I Got A BFP BT on Monday, my Hcg was 700, I go back next Monday for my 2nd Beta. My due date would be 20th June, and I am currently 4weeks 5 days pregnant. I hope my levels keep rising.
    Did anyone else get AF type cramps at 4-5 weeks? They worry me a bit.

STC Congrats on twins.

I will do more personals once i read through all the posts. might take a while

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Hope - congrats on your BFP! I'll add you to the roll call on the next update

AF type cramps are totally normal at this stage, sometimes it just takes your uterus a little while to catch on its got a new resident!

Sent from my HTC One X using The Bub Hub mobile app

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Arlais For This Useful Post:

Hope4Baby  (16-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Hope! Like Arlais said, cramps are totally normally at this stage. I certainly still had cramps, pulling, tugging etc to over 12 weeks. That's a pretty great hcg result! I see you transferred 2 embryos. Might be twins with those numbers! Was there a reason they let you transfer 2 blasts? I've always been told I could have 2 transferred st Day 3 but only 1 at Day 5.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Octoberbaby2010 For This Useful Post:

Hope4Baby  (16-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Arlais & Octoberbaby.

October. I had quite a few transfers that didn't take, so DH & I (after a lot of consideration) asked the FS to see if we could do 2 this time, as we just don't have endless supplies of money for this to keep going and failing. The FS said because I had already had 2 seperate, failed transfers, I was eligible for 2 to be placed back this time.... ONLY if I was fully aware of the risks etc...
    I over stimmed a bit so my cycle was nearly canceled, and FS said prob best to just do 1x 5dt, which we agreed to. Then the day of the transfer I felt so much better and the swelling had come down a great deal, The FS & Embryologist spoke to me while I was about to get the ET and said, "If you still want to we can do 2 embryo's" Me & DH were over the moon, as we were not even sure if we would get to go through with the cycle. And here i am with a BFP. So it worked the BFP stays sticky!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Hope4Baby For This Useful Post:

Octoberbaby2010  (16-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great story you have to tell your bub Hope.
    We tried a a few double transfers to get us our little one. We didn't mind if one or two just wanted to be pregnant and to not have anymore failed cycles. It definitely adds up financially & emotionally.
    Congrats and best of luck!

DH - 33
    ME - 36
    IVF cycles:
    1 (Fresh 5dt- BFN),
    2 (Fresh 5dtx2- Biochemical), 3 (FET 5dt- BFN), 4 (FET 5dt- BFN), 5 (FET 5dt- BFN), 6 (FET 5dt- cancelled as embryo wasn't viable on defrost),
    7 (PGD fresh 5dt- Biochemical), 8 (PGD FET 5dt- BFN),
    9 (PGD Fresh 5dt- BFN),
    10 (Fresh 3dtx2 - BFP 😄 = 1 x baby 6.3wks measured 6.2cm with heartbeat EDD 24May14)

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Jay11 For This Useful Post:

Hope4Baby  (16-10-2013)