Closed Thread
Page 22 of 95 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, my scan wasn't due until Friday but I had some brown spotting today so called the clinic in a panic. They were able to get me a referral and we found out we are pregnant with twins. I am 6w4d and they are measuring 6w1d with heartbeats of 112 & 118bpm. This was our 3rd round, so very very excited. Will scan again at the clinic on Friday so hopefully all will be ok...
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Stc that's so exciting

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Ngaiz For This Useful Post:

stc76  (15-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats on the twins stc76! Third time was the charm for you.

glad your s an went well Kittybee. Paranoia is a perfectly acceptable reason to get a scan in my book.
    i haven't bought anything yet but we have started to look around at prices etc. baby stuff is expensive!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to rtkirk For This Useful Post:

stc76  (15-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Wow stc! How exciting! I have never seen a scan pic of twins before - it looks so cool!! It must have been a shock to get that news!!??!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nice stc!!! Double congrats!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Catlover sorry to hear you were sick on your holiday!

AFM - yesterday was a crappy day with feeling queasy from breaky then at midnight I was hungry so had a pear!
    Woke up this morning very tired but finally got in the shower at 10am and then went back to bed for another hour plus before starting the day at about 12! Anyway after making it to the grocery store and getting dinner cooked felt very bloated (an look about 6 months pregnant) so have been (TMI alert) very gassy and burping all evening it's awful! Guess I ate too many prunes, grapes or maybe it was the ginger today!
    It's blizzard how big my gut can get, yet my weight which was going up last week is now returning to normal this week - pS are so strange!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow stc. Congrats! I agree the pic is cool. I would be freaking out if I was having twins but you sound very happy so that's great! Kitty glad everything is going well for you. Jay and others sickness is awful - but I'm always reassured when I feel sick so am grateful for it too. Now that I am over 12 weeks I'll be happy to see it subside eventually.

Looking forward to our news being official after our scan today (if everything goes ok). Nothing clever to announce our pregnancy, just contacting people individually. Don't plan to put it on FB as a general thing. The drinks idea is cool!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats stc! What exciting news!

I'm the same, have t bought anything for the baby yet. Still a bit scared to announce it to others out of our immediate family and we're 13w6d - anyone else feeling scared?

We're also going to keep it a surprise. I think DH would find out but is happy to wait. xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Lotsa, I'm terrified!!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Ngaiz For This Useful Post:

lotsathoughts  (16-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats on the twins stc76, great news and how exciting. Did you transfer 2 embryos or did one split. My DH was telling me about a couple he read about in the paper who were suing there IVF clinic because they transferred 2 and ended up with 3 babies. Surely you don't make a decision to transfer 2 without going through all the outcomes. We transferred to embryos and have one bambino on board.

Have fun sharing your news today hwaterhouse. Must feel great to have finally got to 12 weeks.

I am too feeling scared and have not bought anything and DH and I have not told anyone yet. I have a scan today I am 9w 5d, I really need some reassurance that everything is ok, have been feeling surprisingly good most of the time. DH didn't get to go to our first scan so excited that he can come to this one. We will tell our parents if all is good today.

I hope all you pregnant ladies enjoy your day.