Closed Thread
Page 18 of 95 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats on your results Hampton..

Bugger you have to wait the extra week Bedlover..

AFM - I got to see out little Bubs today at 11 weeks.. It was amazing! I even got a little wave Bubs is measuring perfectly. 4cms long and heartbeat 157bpm. Did my harmony blood test afterwards so now I need to wait another 2 weeks for the results I've still got MS and feel sick pretty much all day long.. Hopefully it will go in a week or so??

Hope everyone is well.. x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Crack me up Bedlover!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm only just getting to a point now when I can hopefully say my morning sickness is finally on it's way out - at 14 weeks. At the moment I'm just generally queasy and have excess saliva, but that's far better than throwing up or at least feeling like I was going to every day!

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry to hear about your mum Veritas. Wishing you strength and peace xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    JJtiger that is so cool to see bub and get a wave

AFM - had my first baby brain moment the other day went to look at maternity wear in Target and was going to try on some pants, so hung them on my walker (I have mobility issue & use a walker when out), ... Anyway decided to go to Kmart to look at what they had ... Got all the way to Kmart and thought my little jacket was going to fall off my walker and went to grab it to realise it had a hanger and it was maternity pants ... OMGoodness .. I walked back as fast as I could holding back the tears saw a couple of ladies just near the front doors stacking shelves and tearfully explained what I'd done ... I was so embarrassed!
    So I went back to Kmart and got 2x maternity bras the next cup size up (went maternity as it had no underwire and didn't make my BB's obvious and was cheap & very comfy plus DH hates sports bras). I don't know how long I'll get out of them because they seem to be rapidly growing even DH this arvo said they were enormous - for someone who didn't get any boobs until 25yrs old (as apparently I had really low oestrogen levels) this is a very welcomed comment !
    Last edited by Jay11; 11-10-2013 at 18:49.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Very exciting to hear about all the scans and results.

I'm 7 weeks on Monday and have our first scan then. Still no real morning sickness, just sore boobs. Did anyone else still feel not a whole lot by 7 weeks?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hposs your first scan is very exiting don't worry about no real symptoms, everyone is different.
    I am 13 weeks tomorrow and all I have really had is sore boobs on and off, been very tired (running after 14 month old ds doesn't help lol) and had some aversions to food. No throwing up etc or morning sickness so to speak.
    All the best for your scan

Oh and starting to feel some small wriggles and a few tiny kicks last night which is exciting, my placenta is on the front tho so I don't expect to feel much more than that for a while.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just popping in to say I am still here! I haven't replied to the new thread since it started however I do read it everyday on the train to work so I know where you all are at, who is going through highs and who needs hugs for the lows .

I think I never did update on the maybe twins situation. Happily reporting it is just a singleton. Phew!!

9w5d today and pretty much nil symptoms so have a daily freak out that something has gone wrong. Only 5 days to wait until my first OB appt.

Arlais - Can you change my EDD to 12th. It was the 12th then a silly nurse said it was the 13th based on LMP (which is WRONG!) but every scan I have had has confirmed the 12th. 12 week scan on 29th October.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck with your OB appt nirok - will update the roll for you when I get to a computer

Sent from my HTC One X using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Arlais, can you please change my due date to 2 May please?

Thanks again for taking over. Much appreciated x

11. The Following User Says Thank You to JJTiger For This Useful Post:

Arlais  (12-10-2013)