Closed Thread
Page 16 of 95 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Veritas I'm so sorry for your loss my heart aches for you. I hope you can find comfort in the fact that she is at peace and no longer suffering. I've watched too many family members battle cancer and it's so tough. You are a strong women, please remember to take care of yourself during this time xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry to hear your sad news Veritas.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lots of hugs Veritas

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Veritas

Thanks
    Reviews
    So I had my OB appt today all looking good. Got a quick look at the bubba again and a little photo.

Got referral for NT and I can do it anytime between 21/10 and 2/11 but because of a stupid work thing I have to wait until 29/10 - a whole week after when I could have got it done.

Stupid work - always gets in the way!!

Hopefully everyone else is going ok and those who were feeling Ick are starting to feel better, and for those who are waiting I hope time is passing quickly.

Big hugs Veritas x

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm so sorry Veritas.. My heart aches for you. You are blessed to have been able to spend all this time with your mother and may the memories give you the strength needed to get through this. Im certain your pregnancy gave her much joy. I lost my father 23 years ago to cancer too. Yes I miss him and think of him daily but I'm blessed to have my very own guardian angel. Your parents never leave you. May your mother rest in peace, no longer suffering xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Veritas so sorry to hear your news, hugs.

We had our 12 week scan today and everything went great. Measuring spot on, hr 159, tris21 risk is 1:20037.

I feel so much better after seeing bub wriggling and waving. Didn't get any good pics really, hopefully we will next time. 19 week scan is booked for 27/11

Thanks
    Reviews
    Veritas I was sad to hear your news. I imagine having those last few special weeks with your mum gave you a chance to say all those things that need to be said and allow her to share in the joy of your pregnancy.

Congrats HamptonK on your 12 wk scan and teeny tiny NT results. It would b such a relief to know that everything is okay dokey.

Bedlover I share your pain. My NT results got messed up and I have had to wait till 13 wks to get them. It's frustrating when you just want to know what's going on. Glad your ob appointment went well.

AFM I get my NT results tomorrow morning. Scan went well but until I get the BT I am holding my breath. We also finally told my family that we are preggers and it was so awesome to see how happy they are for us. The best feeling.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fantastic results HamptonK

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm so sorry Veritas. What awfully sad news. I hope you and your family are surrounded by loving and supportive people at this difficult time. Thinking of you.