Closed Thread
Page 11 of 94 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Manchesterlass- I work in a hardware store, it's quite a large building and I move around a lot. My co-workers thought it was a sensible idea and can't see what the problem is. It's not like I hold it in my hand, open ready to use, just keep it near where I'm working.

Arlais - I thought about a shopping bag but the ones I get all have a small hole in the bottom so would be useless anyway. Maybe I will just chuck on the floor in front of a customer instead.

Hope everyone is doing good and have a good weekend

Veritas is offline Diversity has value.... How boring would the world be if everyone was just like you...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hi all, sorry have been very absent of late. Hope all are well.

Wish and butterfly my biggest hugs for you.

Mum is doing well but the stress of it all is starting to weigh heavily along with many other pressures.

Dp and I have had some doozy arguments and I don't seem to be able to step a foot right. Not in a fabulous place right now but hopefully this will pass.

Felt very ordinary today, cramps for the first time in ages and lots of pelvic pain. Hopefully all is ok. My hips have been giving me heaps already which is scary this early. Doesn't help that dp thinks I'm putting it all on, no sympathy there.

Enough of the woe is me. Best of luck for upcoming scans ladies and hope everyone is having uneventful pregnancies that they are able to cherish and enjoy x

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Veritas For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (09-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rtkirk that's fantastic. So glad everything looks perfect

LMM great scans. I'm sure there was a nasal bone or they would have said something.

Ngaiz I'm the opposite.. I've had slight cramping/pulling/stretching all along and its stopped over the last couple of days. It's freaking me out I've still got MS but worried I'm not feeling anything down there Can't believe how stressful this has been

I'm getting the crazy dreams too and only had 1 night where I couldn't sleep and it was killing me.. I'm sorry for those who are experiencing this often

I can't believe that Amps. Would they seriously prefer you throw up all over the customer.. Not good!

Veritas I'm sorry you're going through this. We're here for you if you need to let things out. Hope things get better soon. x

AFM my harmony scan/test is Friday and it can't come soon enough.. No feelings down there is worrying me

Thanks
    Reviews
    Arlias & Octoberbaby,
    Tks for comments on caffiene! It's a tricky one for me as I get really bad headaches before as gone from 2xdouble shot coffees to one max. Does anyone know how much caffiene is in Earl Grey?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Butterfly so sorry! Wishing you all the best for your next round! hugs & more hugs

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lotsa & LLM - cool scans can't wait till junior is big enough to see this much detail!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls. Can I join in? I am 6 weeks tomorrow, EDD 2 June 2014. This was our 3rd IVF stim cycle and fourth transfer after a miscarriage at 9 weeks at Easter this year. Tests showed our baby had Turner's syndrome. Pretty nervous this time around but hope we've used all our bad luck up for the time being anyway. I have a BT this Wednesday then 7 week scan on 14 October. The only symptom I have is sore boobs. When did you girls start feeling sick or getting other symptoms?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome hposs and congratulations on your BFP!!

My symptoms pretty much hit right on 8 weeks. That 8th week I couldn't even go to work I was sooo sick!! Hopefully yours won't be as bad as that!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome hposs & congrats. I still haven't really hit the pregnancy sickness like some of these other ladies but have had on off symptoms for last 2wk and had a couple of queasy days end of last week but after deleting dairy from my morning routine that seems to have resolved. My biggest battle is headaches, sinus and tiredness. I am currently 7.1wks!
    Good luck with this pregnancy, try not to compare it with your last as it'll do your head in - try to take this one as a fresh start! My biochemicals I had food & smell aversions by 5.5wks but this time is completely different with none of that ... and this one is our keeper

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Congratulations hposs!! I'm 9w5d and still don't really have symptoms. I've only had 3 moments of nausea with lots of cramping. My lack of symptoms worries me, like jj said earlier, it's bloody stressful.