Closed Thread
Page 10 of 95 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Butterfly I am so sorry to hear that things ended this way for you. You are such a strong person and I am glad you feel that you are in a position to move forward. I will look forward to you popping in from time to time and look forward to hearing good news from you soon. Take care and all the best of luck with your future cycles.

Wish, that is such a beautiful way to remember your little one who had such a short little life but who was so loved and so wanted. I hope you are doing ok.

Lotsa, congrats on your scan. I totally forgot to ask if there was a nasal bone at my NT scan. I’m sure they could have told me that! I have been studying the pictures they gave me (not great) to try and work out if I am looking at a nasal bone. What do you think?

NT scan 02 Oct 13.jpg

My tired is also tired. My eyes are stinging with tiredness but at times it’s impossible to sleep too!! I get the whole MS thing with protecting our little one from something vile but what is with this insomnia?? We have another 6 months where we can sleep and not worry about night feeds. It’s way too early to prepare our bodies for that! Let us sleep!!

Octoberbaby, sorry to hear you and DH have been fighting. I have been very emotional lately. I heard a terrible story on the news yesterday about a child and I cried for about two hours. Even now I am close to tears thinking about it. I can’t get it out of my head.

Hi to everyone else.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to LittleMissMagic For This Useful Post:

Wishnhope  (05-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    LittleMissMagic, those photos are gorgeous! And so clear! I suspect they would have mentioned it if they didn't see a nasal bone. I didn't get the neck measurements....but they said it's all looking good. So I guess if they say that they are happy with the results it's a good sign. Cute that you got a little wave too

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh and I'm struggling with insomnia too. Awake at 3:30am and couldn't go back to sleep. Stomping headache too.
    But after the scan I'm pretty happy so can't really complain Just keep looking at the little pics.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    LMM I love your pics, I can't wait! Only 2.5 weeks to go!

Is everyone still having lots of cramping. I know it's probably stretching but it's nerve wrecking, it feels like the upset tummy/bowels you get with diarrhoea. It's all day. Also, I finally got a bit of decent nausea on Thursday night was reassuring. After stopping Crinone my weight has dropped back down to where is was on ET day but I've lost my waist already! I can't believe how fast my body shape is changing, it's phenomenal.

I really feel for those of you struggling with MS, insomnia and emotions, I seem to have got off easy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Insomnia and crazy dreams have got me. I feel your pain Lots.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have dreadful pregnancy insomnia. I got so much more sleep with a newborn than when I was pregnant! I worked full time until 4 days before he was born and felt so much more refreshed as a new mother, with a sleepy bub and being able to catch up ob sleep :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow, my workplace has had a strange reaction I think. I've been told via a note not to carry a sick bag as I am making customers uncomfortable who don't understand. Understand what? That I'm pregnant and its NOT catching, that sometimes I have no warning whatsoever and can't stand beside the toilets all day. Am I over-reacting that I think this quite inconsiderate of my needs, of my right to save myself some embarrassment, not to mention a gross mess, in case I don't have time to run to the toilets? I really thought I was doing the right thing...........

Thanks
    Reviews
    Where do you work Amps? I'd just spend all day in the bathroom to prove a point. The only place I could see having the sick bag near is if you were handling food.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to ManchesterLass For This Useful Post:

Arlais  (05-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ngaiz I've been getting occasional sharp pains that only last for a second and are generally more on the sides of my lower belly. I've read that this is indeed just stretching and growing. It depends how strong or loose your abdominal muscles are to begin with I think. Also heard of women still getting AF like cramps around when they would have been expecting their period.

I'm not so much having insomnia now as an inability to stay asleep. I get woken up when it's just getting light either needing to pee or feeling hungry. Frustrating when I've been so tired and looking forward to a weekend sleep in!

Amps that sucks about your work not being very understanding. I know it's not as good as a proper sick bag, but I have carried around a plastic shopping bag stuffed in my pocket on days I doubted my ability to get to the bathroom in time. Maybe that could be a good compromise?

Just sent DH out to the shops for bread and apples as I'm having a bad sick day and that's all I fancy eating!

Sent from my HTC One X using The Bub Hub mobile app