Closed Thread
Page 90 of 92 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    It is really hard sometimes, Channy. No doubt about that. It does get easier. The only advice I have is try to get as much sleep as you can when Lincoln goes down. The temptation is to use the time for chores or chilling out in front of the TV, etc, but if you actually go to bed when he does, it can "tide you through" a bit.

Well it did help me, so good luck!

We have just moved house. The uplift yesterday and the unpack today. It was so stressful and very physically hard work. I have only just finished (except for putting up pictures and cleaning the floor), and my legs and feet ache from going up and down stairs and step-ladders!!
    The worst part was managing Lucy. I put her in the Bumbo so she could see me, but when I walked away for a few minutes to do things, she screamed. I think she got a bit anxious, because it took me ages to get her down last night, and today for her nap. I think I have given the poor child a separation complex. But I had to get stuff done!
    Enough of my whinging. Need to put my aching legs up!

J.

Sent from my GT-N7000B using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by J37 View Post
    It is really hard sometimes, Channy. No doubt about that. It does get easier. The only advice I have is try to get as much sleep as you can when Lincoln goes down. The temptation is to use the time for chores or chilling out in front of the TV, etc, but if you actually go to bed when he does, it can "tide you through" a bit.

Well it did help me, so good luck!

We have just moved house. The uplift yesterday and the unpack today. It was so stressful and very physically hard work. I have only just finished (except for putting up pictures and cleaning the floor), and my legs and feet ache from going up and down stairs and step-ladders!!
    The worst part was managing Lucy. I put her in the Bumbo so she could see me, but when I walked away for a few minutes to do things, she screamed. I think she got a bit anxious, because it took me ages to get her down last night, and today for her nap. I think I have given the poor child a separation complex. But I had to get stuff done!
    Enough of my whinging. Need to put my aching legs up!

J.

Thanks J. Yeh the small amount if time I got to myself today I used for a shower and housework. I just think when he screams "what did I do wrong, how did I break you" lol. I'll get used to it.

Moving is awful, iv done it 15 times and it never gets better. Hope u can relax a bit tonight.

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's been quiet here lately! How is everyone?

We went away to the coast with friends at the weekend, it rained! Meadow is now six months and sitting on her own well, also up on hands and knees rocking back and forth so suspect crawling won't be long!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Bond, yay for Meadow nearly crawling. 6mths has gone so fast. Pity about the rain on your weekend away.

River has just gotten her first tooth on Saturday. I've got terrible all day nausea (way worse than last time) and am exhausted but keep waking at 130am and can't sleep. Just waiting for my dating scan.

Sent from my HTC One S using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow...almost crawling at 6 months! Lucy is 8 months, and cannot even sit unsupported!! I think my kids are "late-bloomers"...Oscar didn't walk until 17 months.

Toni, I imagine being pregnant whilst looking after bubs is exhausting. Morning sickness is awful. I remember having my head in the toilet whilst trying to reassure Oscar that I was not dying!! He would stand next to me and say "Mummy sick?".

Come on everyone, post an update and picture...too quiet in here!

J.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lucy 8 months.

Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Very cute J

Being sick and looking after a baby is hard, I can't imagine constant sickness.

Sienna is going well. She can mostly sit by herself but occasionally falls sideways or face first. I wouldn't leave her sitting on her own. She's been trying to crawl, but just gets frustrated. This morning I put the tv remote in front of her, hoping that would entice her, but no such luck. I might have to try my phone next.

We've been visiting childcare a bit this week, in preparation for my return to work in 2 weeks.

Waiting and I are having a catch up on Friday. I'm really looking forward to it.

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1392775190.262415.jpg

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

waitinghoping  (19-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Cute bubba's!!
    We just had our first swimming lesson and Chelsea LOVED it! They were very surprised at how well she took to it. I can't wait for next week, but both mummy and Chelsea need new bathers. My boobies are a bit too much for my togs (& kept distracting the young instructor!) and lil Chelsea has grown out size 0 already!
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1392777056.112457.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg look at her rolls! So cute missxama! Lucy is gorgeous too J

Looking forward to our catch up on fri Smurfy

Exhausted and sleep deprived so laying very low here. C wakes every hour at night atm its been a very rough few weeks. He had his 4month immunusations today, he is now 6.5 kg and 62.5cm long

Thanks
    Reviews
    MissX, she's cute. Sounds like you should get new bothers. Can't have you distracting the instructor

Waiting, I hope Caleb starts sleeping soon. Hopefully he sleeps well tonight, after his needles.