Closed Thread
Page 89 of 92 FirstFirst ... 39798788899091 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sorry Jessie, I have no idea!! I hope max is feeling better.

Channy, they are great sleeps from Lincoln. I still only get 3 - 3.5 hours between feeds overnight with Rhett. I can't wait till they start stretching out a bit.

Waiting, how are you going with c? Any more settled?

MissX. Nothing happening here for valentines day! We have never done anything

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Missx nothing happening for us for valentines day. I can't even dtd for a fair few wks yet so nothing exciting will b going on this end. I actually forgot all about it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    We'll be flying home on valentines day.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jessie - SageS has a lot of knowledge about reflux but I'm not sure. Hope Max feels better.

Channy - Lincoln is sleeping great, would be good if it continues.

MissX - we have never done anything for valentines day.

AFM - nausea is intense blegh. Bloods tomorrow and I'm going to request a dating scan as my cycles still weren't regular post birth.
    River is doing great, she is such a delight and has such a personality on her.

Sent from my HTC One S using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    I still can't believe one of us is pregnant again and go through the motions of pregnancy! So wonderful! Sometimes I am a little jealous and then I have days like today when Chelsea reminds me that she is enough

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsLA View Post
    Waiting, how are you going with c? Any more settled?
    Still a bit all over the place... Hes a little better and starting to b/feed again but this week DD had a cold, which now DH has (man-flu version of course!) and I think C may have it now too.. He is quite congested, so still not sleeping very well and quite grizzly. But Im not 100% cos the other night I gave him his first bottle of formula. I decided because he used to get really mucousy after I had dairy that I would try him on a mix of formula/breastmilk (which he LOVED!) to see if/how he reacts.. then everyone came down sick so now Im not sure if he has the cold or is reacting to the dairy.. Will wait until he is better then offer a little formula again to see if it happens again or not. If it does then I know its the dairy upsetting him. If not, then he's Fx ok to have dairy..

Im a bit nervous I may have a blocked milk duct brewing... my right boob is very sore on the side and feels harder than normal. Ive tried to massage it out but theres not much of a difference.. will keep an eye on it cos even though C is now b/feeding again he is refusing that breast..

7. The Following User Says Thank You to waitinghoping For This Useful Post:

MrsLA  (12-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by waitinghoping View Post
    Still a bit all over the place... Hes a little better and starting to b/feed again but this week DD had a cold, which now DH has (man-flu version of course!) and I think C may have it now too.. He is quite congested, so still not sleeping very well and quite grizzly. But Im not 100% cos the other night I gave him his first bottle of formula. I decided because he used to get really mucousy after I had dairy that I would try him on a mix of formula/breastmilk (which he LOVED!) to see if/how he reacts.. then everyone came down sick so now Im not sure if he has the cold or is reacting to the dairy.. Will wait until he is better then offer a little formula again to see if it happens again or not. If it does then I know its the dairy upsetting him. If not, then he's Fx ok to have dairy..

Im a bit nervous I may have a blocked milk duct brewing... my right boob is very sore on the side and feels harder than normal. Ive tried to massage it out but theres not much of a difference.. will keep an eye on it cos even though C is now b/feeding again he is refusing that breast..
    Aahhhh!!!! It's all so confusing. I constantly find myself questioning EVERYTHING! It's so hard when you don't know.
    Really hope everyone is feeling better soon.

Rhett has had a really unsettled 24 hours, not sleeping well and generally very unsettled and i hate that I don't know why. Starting a food diary and going to spend a few days at home to try get some good sleeps happening. He is often really mucousy too, so I am going to try limiting dairy and see what happens.

Bummer about the milk duct. Hopefully you can clear it real soon

Toni. Open the ms buggers off real soon. Did you get your referral for dating scan?? When do you get your blood results?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Waiting RE: the milk duct. I have one that kept blocking every few weeks. I would pump every hour as it was getting hard every hour! And then stayed in the shower and let almost scalding hot water run over it while I massaged it and had some panadol plus of course having Chelsea feed off it more.
    It was so hard for 2 days before the hot water and panadol! So horrible

Thanks
    Reviews
    Waiting I hope everyone is feeling better and you can release the blocked duct.

MrsLA I hope Rhett settles soon.

I had Drs today he didn't send me for hcg bloods stating 2 very positive hpt was enough so I had all the early pregnancy tests instead. Dating scan March 5th which feels forever away!

Sent from my HTC One S using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow constant screaming while awake really takes it's toll. I feel like a zombie.