Closed Thread
Page 88 of 92 FirstFirst ... 38788687888990 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Congratulations Toni, that's fantastic news!

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1391827225.864871.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Congrats Toni! Wonderful that you conceived naturally and so soon. Hope things all fall into place for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Lil Smurfy...that photo is adorable!!!

Toni...wow, I had no idea you were TTC again. Fantastic news! I admit to being a little envious however; is there anything lovelier than 2 pink lines on a FRER?
    According to my husband, we are finished procreating. I would love a 3rd, but he will not budge. Probably for the best...
    Enjoy your pregnancy...it is a special time. Well done.

Bit quiet in here tonight. How are little Lincoln and James travelling?

J xx.
    Sent from my GT-N7000B using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ps. And FTM...Vale is such a delight with the camera! Gorgeous girl. Lucy is hopeless; takes me 10+ photos to get 1 where she is looking at the camera.

Sent from my GT-N7000B using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies.

J we weren't technically trying, we had planned to start on the serophene and ovidril in march/april. Didn't bother with protection because we were told it wouldn't happen naturally. It is a very welcome shock.

How is Lucy coping with the heat down there?

Sent from my HTC One S using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Has anyone found that around 4 months (I presume it might be due to the 4th Wonder week leap) bubs has become really fussy with feeding? C is 4 months on Tues, he's fully b/fed but the past few days has been terrible with feeding, arching his back and screaming etc. Yesterday and today he would only feed when Im lying down (not convenient if I need to feed while out and about..) and tonight refusing to feed at all so I gave him a bottle of EBM. Hoping this is just a phase..... please tell me its just a phase - its frustrating and tiring!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you for the kind welcome, ladies.

Congratulations Toni, wonderful news & it would have been a lovely & welcomed surprise for you!

I have a feeling that Max may have reflux. He is 4.5 weeks & the past few days has done massive spews (once a day). He cries until he is very red & pulls his legs up in pain & his bowel motions can be explosive. It's hard to get him to sleep sometimes & also to just be content on his own without being held. I'm so confused with conflicting advice & opinions from people. I have seen a homeopath (who is a OB & Pead as well) and she believes he's too young to have colic (hasn't mentioned reflux) and has put him on chamomile & magnesium drops. They don't seem to help too much but can calm him a little. I've booked in to
    see out GP tues for her advice.

Has anyone else experienced this? As a first time Mum I'm a little confused & still trying to feel my way 😊

Sorry for not doing personals...
    Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app
    Last edited by Jessie02; 09-02-2014 at 02:31.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry double post
    Last edited by Jessie02; 09-02-2014 at 02:32.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    Congratulations Toni, that's fantastic news!

Attachment 50121
    Ahh so cute!!

I can't believe how quickly everyone's bub has grown up!

Lincoln had his first big family gathering yesterday and did so so well with being passed around to 20+ people. I was exhausted by the time we got home at 10pm as I'd just been given him for feeding every 2hrs all day and was feeling a bit tired and have a blocked nose.

Still getting used to worlds of milk, I have so much of it I think I'll have to start expressing some soon. Feel a bit better today as Lincoln fed 10:30pm, 3:30am and then 7:30am so got a bit of sleep yay!

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1391898577.941607.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Jessie,
    My girl Chelsea was about 3 weeks when one day I just knew she had reflux due to being really unsettled and upset just before after a vomit. She hardly slept and it was a horrible time. I went and got some infant gaviscon and within an hour I had my happy bub back!
    It still happens from time to time and it is good having it on hand. If we are having a particular bad day, I will give her some just before I put her to bed so that it doesn't wake her.

What a champion Lincoln is already! Getting some 'decent' sleep for a newborn! I truly hope he keeps it up!

Last night Chelsea slept 8:30am to 6am - happy dance!!! Hope it happens again. I feel bad about it though as I gave her some panadol around 6pm and then nurofen around 7:30pm (for teething) and she slept the whole night!

Valentines day this Friday - anybody doing anything? I can't think of anything!! DH would love for me to go to bed and not smell like vomit, so I might have my shower right before I go to bed and let that be his treat