Closed Thread
Page 87 of 92 FirstFirst ... 37778586878889 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hugs Bond. So frustrating when they have little naps
    Welcome Jessie and Channy! Gorgeous boys! here's my princess. Almost 9 months old! Where did the time go?

Sent from my C6903 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Attached Images
    Last edited by FirstTimeMummy2012; 06-02-2014 at 21:36.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to FirstTimeMummy2012 For This Useful Post:

Jessie02  (07-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Welcome Channy and Jessie.

Hugs Bond. It is frustrating when they won't sleep properly during the day.

Sienna seems to have settled now. Yesterday and today, she slept through breakfast and lunch, and was pretty well behaved at dinner last night. She's been sleeping for the last hour or so, so I'm guessing dinner won't be fun (we've been allocated 8:15 for dinner every night, that is too late for us, but we don't have much choice). We've been in Melbourne all day, so hot.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Bond Lincoln is going well altho the adjustment from colostrum to milk has him a little harder to settle but well get there

Just struggling with my stitches at the moment, can't wait to b healed.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    welcome Jessie and Channy!!

That is so frustrating Bond. I know I am mega grumpy butt when I don't get any rest.

So again, thank you all again for my major rant last week. This week has been challenging, but I have been able to cope a lot better than last week. I have been taking a lot of the suggestions on board and just taking a deep breath in when I think I am going to crack.
    We go for walks everyday in the afternoon and then when we come home, I put her in her bath and I have a shower with the water falling into her bath - she LOVES it!! It is very tight, but we both get a bath!

I believe my poor little cherub is teething. So every night is different. Some nights she is up every few hours and then others she has massive 6/7 hours!

MIL is coming in the day before our music festival, so I have made a hairdressers appt (which is only across the road!) so that Chelsea gets use to the idea of me not being around....I am already nervous being away from her for so long (at the festival, not the hairdressers appt!) and I just realised that I will probably need to take my manual breast pump! eek!

Hope everyone is well. J, hope your moving is going ok?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Channy and Jessie! Hope you're settling in at home with your little boys.

Bond it's hard when they don't have as much sleep as you'd like them to. I hope you managed to have a break when your husband got home

MissX I'm pleased to hear you are having a better week. Did you talk to DH? Good on you for speaking up and finding other ways to cope. We have been lucky so far with teething. Hopefully it's not too painful or disruptive for you and Chelsea.

Channy I only have the wonder weeks app. And I think it's a baby centre one where I get updates and tips.

Had a meeting with my boss yday requesting to return 3 days a week... Not sure how it went. Now just waiting for him to discuss with his partner and get back to me. Fingers crossed!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes we have chats everyday lately and last night decided that we really haven't made time for us. So we have made rules that we need to get back to where we were 12 years ago. Tell each other everyday that we love each other - but actually mean it, not say it as an obligatory response. We need to kiss each other hello and good bye and he wants me to flirt with him at least once a week
    He has defitinely gotten better again with Chelsea and her with him, I just need to remember that when he has had no sleep or has had a real hellish day at work, I can't expect to give her to him. They just can't handle each other! Whenever he has had a really bad day at work, I want him to rest up and not cook dinner. So this means that he needs to look after Chelsea. But it is better for all of us that he cooks or we get take out.
    But it is all getting a little better - 1 day at a time.
    Chelsea is sleeping much better at night, but is being a pain during the day! Today she has had 2 five minute naps! Cheeky girl!

Channy, i have the wonder weeks and it is pretty spot on!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck Maybee I hope you get what you want from work.

Glad things are improving MissX.

Just thought I would share with you ladies, after getting told in Dec that tests indicated I still don't ovulate DP and I decided in March we would start treatment again. After feeling off for a few days and AF late I did a test and it was positive. Going to test again tomorrow and then go for bloods next week.

Sent from my HTC One S using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sent from my HTC One S using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Such brilliant news Toni!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Oh wow! Congratulations! So pleased you conceived naturally. What a lovely surprise for you both. X