Closed Thread
Page 82 of 92 FirstFirst ... 32728081828384 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Lil Smurfy; you can use "Travacalm HO" which is over-the-counter. It contains hyoscine only, and has been approved in breastfeeding women.

Toni; I will return to work when Lucy weans, and I have no idea when that will be. I want to breastfeed as long as I can, and I don't seem to have any luck with expressing. I have a really good breast pump, but it takes me forever to pump a decent volume.
    The irony is, we will go backwards financially when I return to work, due to the cost of child-care, and my long hours. (I know everyone thinks that doctors are rich, but this is so not the case in public hospitals!!).

J xx.

Sent from my GT-N7000B using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by J37 View Post
    Lil Smurfy; you can use "Travacalm HO" which is over-the-counter. It contains hyoscine only, and has been approved in breastfeeding women.

Toni; I will return to work when Lucy weans, and I have no idea when that will be. I want to breastfeed as long as I can, and I don't seem to have any luck with expressing. I have a really good breast pump, but it takes me forever to pump a decent volume.
    The irony is, we will go backwards financially when I return to work, due to the cost of child-care, and my long hours. (I know everyone thinks that doctors are rich, but this is so not the case in public hospitals!!).

J xx.

Sent from my GT-N7000B using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Thanks J.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Love seeing the pics of the babies.

Bond - hope life is settling down for you. Meadow is adorable. Does she look like you or DH? Whoopsy with the pram! My DH is a firey so I'm glad they stopped to help you out. You must be looking forward to your mum coming out to visit.

FTM - Where had the time gone? Vale will be off running in no time. She has adorable big eyes, just beautiful.

J - looks like Lucy is enjoying food. Ava loves sweet potato! I've had a similar issue with hitting the breast and pulling back but not quite as bad as it sounds for you. I think it's frustration because the let down is not quick enough. I don't know what you could do to help it. Argh sucks thinking about returning to work! I have a meeting next week with work to discuss returning part time

Toni - I'm pleased to hear River is coping with day care. Sounds like she adores older kids. Ava is the same with her older cousins

Smurfy - cute pics. Not long until your cruise now. How's the packing going?

Squiggs - the twins are adorable. Great idea with the bracelets. Will be nice to have your mum here I'm sure

Nila - how are the twins?

Here's a recent pic of Ava who is almost 7mths. She loves rolling everywhere, is cutting a tooth with another not too far away, loves food and generally sleeping ok. ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1391080837.940389.jpg

4. The Following User Says Thank You to maybee baybee For This Useful Post:

Three Little Birds  (31-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great photos of all babies! They are growing way too fast

The twins are doing really well...Abigail has 2 teeth cutting through now while Tyler has none, Tyler rolls onto his tummy constantly while Abby only does it sometimes... They are a little behind in terms of developing but they were born 4 weeks early so that's what all doctors account for, so if you compare it to normal 7 month olds they are a little behind but if you count them as 6 month olds they are on par. I seriously can't wait till my 5 yr old is in school full time cause he has such attribute at the moment it will be nice to have a little break and for him to not be as bored as he has been for the past 6 weeks and the twins are also starting Childcare once a week as of next Friday I must admit it will be nice to have a day all to myself as my 3 yr old also has Childcare on Fridays

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    J - Caleb does that to me when feeding all the time at the moment. I presumed hes getting frustrated maybe because the flow is slow or hes not getting as much as he wants? Not sure.

toni - hope u all stay safe with the cyclone.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Maybee, Ava is adorable.
    The packing is going well. I've packed Sienna's suitcase, just need to work out what I need in her nappy bag and get that packed. We fly to Sydney tomorrow. Can't wait. I'm a little worried about how she's gong to be on the plane.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Cyclone went well south which is good except it took the rain away.

Smurfy with the plane try and feed her takeoff and landing. I also give River some panadol about 15mins before boarding to help with the ear pain. Good luck and enjoy your trip.

J its great you can take that much time off work. Lucy is very lucky.

Maybee Ava is so adorable. Its great she is doing well.

Nila I'm glad the twins are going well.

Sent from my HTC One S using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    J - Chelsea is doing the same plus pinching the skin OUCH!! She pushes her feet as well, so I thought it might have just been that she now clasp and do things, so while eating, she is exploring. But yes, very sore nipples and boobs!
    DH thinks I am over-reacting when she pinches my boobs, so I am going to try and get her to pinch the skin under his bicep to give him an idea!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nila will be nice to have a day to yourself. I bet it won't be relaxing as you'll do all the housework, washing ect. Sounds like the twins are growing well.

Smurfy hope the flight is ok for Sienna. Toni gave some good travel tips. Hope you all enjoy your cruise!

MissX men have no idea, good idea to teach Chelsea to pinch him.

Toni glad cyclone passed but bugger about the rain.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MissXamA View Post
    J - Chelsea is doing the same plus pinching the skin OUCH!! She pushes her feet as well, so I thought it might have just been that she now clasp and do things, so while eating, she is exploring. But yes, very sore nipples and boobs!
    DH thinks I am over-reacting when she pinches my boobs, so I am going to try and get her to pinch the skin under his bicep to give him an idea!
    Sienna is into scratching and pinching my neck. Hubby thinks I'm overreacting, but it bloody hurts