Closed Thread
Page 81 of 92 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Gorgeous!

Where is your mum coming from? That will be a great help. Are they any easier to tell apart?

Sent from my HTC One S using The Bub Hub mobile app

Three Little Birds is offline Formerly Squiggsmom - I'll make it to the moon if I have to crawl.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    She's coming from the States. I could tell them apart by the amount of chub on their faces but now that they're putting on weight it's a bit tougher. I made them anklets to help tell them apart so that helps. Plus, Madison has a birthmark on her back.

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Lunch time!

Sent from my GT-N7000B using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    River, Vale, Toby and the Squiggs twins, are all heavenly! Please keep the photos coming everyone...I LOVE seeing them!!

I had to laugh Squiggs at the "anklet" approach, but it is really quite a practical idea. I have always wondered how Mums were able to tell identical twins apart. I would probably be very tempted to dress them the same, for novelty value, and to indulge my own ideas of "cute", but it's probably the less practical approach!

J xx.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to J37 For This Useful Post:

Three Little Birds  (29-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Squiggs, the twins are gorgeous. That's great your mum is coming

Here's my little precious. She's got a flannel on her head, makes her look Amish

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1390978888.585630.jpg

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

Three Little Birds  (29-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ha ha yes she does look Amish and also very cute!

What did Lucy have for lunch, J? I bought meadow a mesh feeder today as it makes it easier for her to hold slippery food like banana and avocado! She made such a huge mess but loved sucking on it. Will be good to put ice cubes in when she's teething too.

Toni I am glad River enjoys family day care. What ages are the other kids there?

Squiggs so great your mum is coming! Its so much help when family stay. Its four weeks today that my mum arrives from the UK. I am so excited too.

Today when I was out shopping the wheel fell off my pram. Some nice fire men were sitting in their truck and came to my rescue to help me find the wheel nut and get the pram back to the car. I might have fluttered my eyelashes just a bit at them! *swoon* DH has gotta fix it now, had it since Toby was born so it's not new. My manduca baby carrier arrived today so very excited to start using that! Will make grocery shopping easier as she's not quite sitting up well enough to go in the trolley but can't fit much under the pram if she's in that. first world problem. Lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    How lovely that the firemen came to your rescue

Thanks
    Reviews
    Very cute, Lil Smurfy!

Bond, Lucy had some apple puree for lunch, and then sweet potato puree for tea. I also stuck some Vegemite on my finger for her to suck on, and she loved it!! The majority of her calories still comes from breast-feeding though; she is quite a good feeder.

On the topic of breast-feeding; question for those who are... Lucy has recently developed this new style where she "punches" into my breast and pulls back hard on my nipple. I assume she has just found a style that gives her a faster flow-rate. But it's a bit sore from my end. Anyone else have this experience?

I should go to bed, but I am chilled out on the couch watching "The Project" (taped on Foxtel).

Nitey nite,
    J.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Squiggs the anklet is a good method. Your mum must be super excited to meet the girls.

J Lucy looks very keen on lunch :-) such a cutie. Do you have to return to work this year?

Smurfy that's a great photo :-)

Bond I'm glad the firemen gave you a hand. As for daycare I think on the days River goes there are 2 around 18mths old and 1 who is 3ish that I've seen. But she likes the big kids (daycare mums kids. Sees them for about 1.5hrs before/after school) she tries to eat them hehe.

Cyclone due tomorrow early morning about 40km south of here. Very windy already

Sent from my HTC One S using The Bub Hub mobile app

12. The Following User Says Thank You to ToniS For This Useful Post:

Three Little Birds  (31-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Toni, good luck with the cyclone

J, I haven't had that with BF yet.

Does anyone know anything you can take for seasickness when breast feeding?
    Last edited by Lil Smurfy; 30-01-2014 at 07:01.