Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nila View Post
    What gorgeous eye shape!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome squiggsmom the girls are gorgeous!! And also welcome to the twins club !
    My hubby was the same in the beginning he said it was fine to wake him up but he wasn't quite copping as well as I was... How old is your oldest?

J Lucy is so adorable!!! Love the photo overload

Toni river is so cute is she getting into everything now that she is mobile?

Mcb can't believe aurora is only waking up once at 6 weeks such a good little girl!!

Ftm yay for the tooth!!

I seriously hate summer when is this heat gonna finish!!!
    My oldest turned 5 on the weekend I can't believe how fast these past 5 years have gone and I can't believe how big my family had gotten just in the past year! I am loving life as a family of 6! Abigail and Tyler are almost 7 months and aren't really doing much different in term of development, no sitting, no standing and barely rolling over! Although Abby has gotten her 1st tooth last week and they are getting better at eating solids which is nice cause my other two are such pains to eat to its nice to have someone that actually enjoys my cooking !

What are everyone's plans for the Australian day long weekend?
    Happy birthday to your eldest!
    and happy 10 years in Australia!! Hope you're loving it! Do you mind me asking where you are from originally? Your twins are gorgeous! Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MichelleClareBear View Post
    Happy birthday to your eldest!
    and happy 10 years in Australia!! Hope you're loving it! Do you mind me asking where you are from originally? Your twins are gorgeous! Xx
    Thank you!!
    I'm originally from Brazil but moved almost every 2 years until we arrived here (my dad works in the mining industry and that's why we moved a lot) so 10 years here is a real achievement! I like it here I'm glad this was is where my dad finally settled!
    I have no plans yet for Aussie day as I don't know if hubby will get the day off or not...

Maybee Ava is adorable

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you!!
    I'm originally from Brazil but moved almost every 2 years until we arrived here (my dad works in the mining industry and that's why we moved a lot) so 10 years here is a real achievement! I like it here I'm glad this was is where my dad finally settled!
    I have no plans yet for Aussie day as I don't know if hubby will get the day off or not...

Maybee Ava is adorable
    oh wow moving lots would have been difficult making / keeping friends ect
    I'm glad you settled here and you are loving it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone (and all the gorgeous bubbas!) Lovely photos. I will have to put one on of Meadow soon when I can capture a good one on my phone!

I have been a bit quiet for the last week as been very busy and worn out. DH was working long hours and all over the weekend due to the high temps and fire danger. So I was flat out with the kids trying to keep them entertained and cool. It was really hard work and I have been quite burnt out at times. Meadow has been going through an unsettled patch but I am not sure why. Either teething or introducing food maybe giving her some belly ache. Or she may just be going through changes! *sigh* But she is waking up more frequently and is suddenly no longer self settling and wants to be held to go to sleep. It's tiring but I don't really mind too much as this is all normal and she'll come good again. Might even be a bit of separation anxiety come early. She will only settle for me. A real mummy's girl. Which I love

Toby has also been having a weird few days with difficult and silly behaviour. Also become quite rough with Meadow though is not trying to hurt her just a bit boistorous. It's been really stressful! Until now he's been great with her.

Anyway I don't want to moan all the time. They are healthy and generally happy. And I will have extra help in a few weeks as my mum arrives from the UK on 25th February!!!

For Australia day we are hosting a BBQ then also going to family public events over the weekend. Looking forward to it!

Quick question to get opinions......the two times we have DTD since Meadow was born (only recently) it has been extremely painful and can't really do it properly. I was going to a gynae clinic following her birth re. the 3rd degree tear and they asked about it but I couldn't answer at the time as we hadn't DTD at that point! I wonder if it will just improve on its own with 'practice' or I should call them to book a follow up?!?!?

Will try to keep up and do more personals from now on

Thanks
    Reviews
    A picture in the bath tonight. She loves sucking on her sponge!
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Beautiful girl Bond.

I hope Meadow's unsettled time ends soon. Sienna is going through something similar, and it's driving me nuts. Hopefully Toby settles down soon too. DTD was a bit tender the first couple of times post birth. I could tell exactly where my tear had been. It's been good since then though. It might be worth seeing a dr and getting checked. You had a big tear, so that's bound to make things a bit different

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Sienna dragged this towel over her head like that. She loves snuggling with her spew rags.ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1390392166.955325.jpgImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1390392184.874239.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Loving all the baby photos SO much!
    This is Lucy and my cousin's baby Isla (who is 6 weeks younger!!).
    J x.

Sent from my GT-N7000B using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sent from my GT-N7000B using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Attached Images