Closed Thread
Page 78 of 92 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Waiting,
    According to my MCHN book where I write things down if I remember, Lucy was 12 weeks when she started lifting her head. She is 7 months, and she has only rolled over unassisted once thus far. Doesn't worry me...I don't want her to be mobile too soon!!

And yes, thank God for the cool change!!! Melbourne got up to 50 on Thursday, and it's been 7 days of revolting.

J x.

Sent from my GT-N7000B using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    FTM yay for a tooth, River doesn't have any yet.

Waiting River always had good head control she was rolling by 3mths, crawling by 5mths and pulling herself up/walking along furniture at 6mths, its crazy!

J great photos of Lucy

Im glad its cooled down for you all. Wish it would here!

Sent from my HTC One S using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Squiggs! How precious are your little girls! How is life as a family of 5 going?

Hehe thanks @J, I must admit I had a chuckle at 'penis germs' too! Must be an old wives tale! We have DTD a couple of times and it wasn't painful or uncomfortable. We DTD all through my pregnancy the belly got in the way a bit but we managed.

Lucy is gorgeous!

Hehehe oh missX that's funny good trick you pulled on DH!

Welcome @MrsLA and Rhett gorgeous photos.

How are you @Bondgirl? Hope DH has apologised for embarrassing/upsetting you?! Men are clueless sometimes!!

hope everyone us well and the heat has passed!

Aurora is doing really well, she only wakes once a night for a feed so I'm getting decent sleep she's 6 weeks on Wednesday. Where did that time go?!

Here are some photos!
    Attached Images

4. The Following User Says Thank You to MichelleClareBear For This Useful Post:

Three Little Birds  (20-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great photos Michelle.

We also dtd the whole way through but it appears that my cervix is now in a different position because for the first time ever I had a pap smear and it hurt!

New photos of River one her sitting in her cot after her nap and the other playing on the floor, I've put an old doona down as extra padding now she is trying to walk as she falls down a lot

Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    J, Lucy is very cute!
    Toni and MCB, great photos! Aurora is just precious and River looks sooooo cheeky!

Sent from my C6903 using The Bub Hub mobile app

7. The Following User Says Thank You to FirstTimeMummy2012 For This Useful Post:

MichelleClareBear  (21-01-2014)

Three Little Birds is offline Formerly Squiggsmom - I'll make it to the moon if I have to crawl.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MichelleClareBear View Post
    Welcome Squiggs! How precious are your little girls! How is life as a family of 5 going?
    Life is good. It's so nice to be home without all the interruptions at the hospital. The girls slept well. Poor DH had to get up twice to help. He's more than happy to, I just don't think he was fully prepared for the demands of newborns when you're half asleep. Bit he was a great sport. DD1 is so happy the girls are home too. She runs over in the middle of playing, gives them a kids each them goes back to playing.

Aurora and River are so cute! All the bus on here are!!

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Three Little Birds For This Useful Post:

MichelleClareBear  (21-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome squiggsmom the girls are gorgeous!! And also welcome to the twins club !
    My hubby was the same in the beginning he said it was fine to wake him up but he wasn't quite copping as well as I was... How old is your oldest?

J Lucy is so adorable!!! Love the photo overload

Toni river is so cute is she getting into everything now that she is mobile?

Mcb can't believe aurora is only waking up once at 6 weeks such a good little girl!!

Ftm yay for the tooth!!

I seriously hate summer when is this heat gonna finish!!!
    My oldest turned 5 on the weekend I can't believe how fast these past 5 years have gone and I can't believe how big my family had gotten just in the past year! I am loving life as a family of 6! Abigail and Tyler are almost 7 months and aren't really doing much different in term of development, no sitting, no standing and barely rolling over! Although Abby has gotten her 1st tooth last week and they are getting better at eating solids which is nice cause my other two are such pains to eat to its nice to have someone that actually enjoys my cooking !

What are everyone's plans for the Australian day long weekend?

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nila they are gorgeous.

Yes River is in everything, is exhausting and also a lot of fun. Not doing anything much for Aus day weekend as I work Monday. What about you?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Cute pics of all the babies. Wow how much they have all grown! Love seeing pics of them.

I haven't been on here much lately but it's so nice to hear updates on how you and the babies are doing.

Ava is 6.5mths now and only started rolling back to tummy last week and now there is no stopping her, she's rolling all over the floor. She's cutting her first tooth too. Sleeping and feeding well and loves solids!

For Australia Day we are heading to some country races with friends. Should be a nice day for it too.
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1390296125.482957.jpg
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1390296173.380302.jpg