Closed Thread
Page 77 of 92 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Sorry, I am here reading along, but due to the crazy heat wave in Melbourne, Lucy's not sleeping well. Cannot wrap her like I usually do, as it was 50 degrees at one point yesterday!!! So am a bit tuckered-out. Plus I have been working my way through the 3-4 weeks of holiday washing...joy.

I think read a question about using condoms for sex after childbirth? No, condoms to prevent infection from "penis germs" (I had to chuckle) is not something I have ever heard in my professional life. Could be an old Middy's tale? The point is, if you feel ready and you can have pain-free sex, then go for it. There is a huge variability between women. The other point is contraception. I am not a fan of condoms, but they are easy and safe contraception.
    My poor husband hasn't had sex since we conceived Lucy...I was too scared for a while after my two MCs, then got too big, then she was born, and I have been too tired!!! Not that we ever seen to be in bed together at the same time anyway.

Lucy is a dear little thing; she is 7 months and weight 7kg. (Her 3.5 month nephew weighs 7.4kg!). It's going too fast though!!

Hello everyone; Welcome Squiggs and MCB.

J x.
    Sent from my GT-N7000B using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hope the heat wave passes for you ladies.

Lucy is adorable J. Hope she gets some sleep soon

Sent from my HTC One S using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    My OB said no sex before my 6 week check up.....I do not lie, my DH had that OB appt circled on the calendar and was very eager to hear if I was given the ok as that night was sex night!! While we did the deed during pregnancy, he was a little weirded out by it.
    I told him that the OB detected an infection and I had to abstain from sex for another 6 weeks - poor guy was so gutted that I needed to tell him straight away that I was joking!

Hope the heat gives you all some relief soon - just ridiculous!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry, I am here reading along, but due to the crazy heat wave in Melbourne, Lucy's not sleeping well. Cannot wrap her like I usually do, as it was 50 degrees at one point yesterday!!! So am a bit tuckered-out. Plus I have been working my way through the 3-4 weeks of holiday washing...joy.

I think read a question about using condoms for sex after childbirth? No, condoms to prevent infection from "penis germs" (I had to chuckle) is not something I have ever heard in my professional life. Could be an old Middy's tale? The point is, if you feel ready and you can have pain-free sex, then go for it. There is a huge variability between women. The other point is contraception. I am not a fan of condoms, but they are easy and safe contraception.
    My poor husband hasn't had sex since we conceived Lucy...I was too scared for a while after my two MCs, then got too big, then she was born, and I have been too tired!!! Not that we ever seen to be in bed together at the same time anyway.

Lucy is a dear little thing; she is 7 months and weight 7kg. (Her 3.5 month nephew weighs 7.4kg!). It's going too fast though!!

Hello everyone; Welcome Squiggs and MCB.

J x.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Not sure why double post?

Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh yay I can finally reply! Bubhub was playing silly with me.

J - I'm the same, havent dtd since C was conceived (not that we even dtd to conceive him haha!)

Smurfy - hope sienna had a better night for u

MrsLA - Rhett is gorgeous!

Bond - glad to hear meadow is sleeping a little better for u

AFM - so over this heat wave! I think C is over it too, he's very cranky today. I think he hit his limit yesterday. Can't wait for the change.

Ques- when did ur bubbas stop cluterfeeding before bed? C clusterfeeds up to 10pm and I'm over it! I've given him a bottle of ebm the past couple of nights and he's fallen asleep earlier. I just hate trying to juggle getting DD ready for bed while he's so manic for boobs cos he's so tired and it makes DDs bedtime late which is no good as she starts kindy in just over a week... It's exhausting cos I never get any time to myself when they go to bed so late

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    My ob checkup was 8 weeks post birth. I wasn't doing anything until that appt. I was so freaked that it was going to hurt, that I got the ob to do my smear which was not quite due, at that appointment. That didn't hurt, so I was relaxed when it came to dtd. We didn't do it much when I was pregnant. Once the belly started getting big, the dtd stopped.

J, Lucy is very cute.

Waiting, I've had enough of this heat wave. I'm ready to get out of the house, but don't want Sienna out in the heat. Sienna cluster fed up until a few weeks ago (her sleep wen crap ard the time that cluster Feeding stopoed). She's now decided that having a nap from 6-8pm is a old idea. I need to get her out of that, cos its messing with her bed time. Last night she kept from 10pm to 5:00am. I'm pretty happy with that

Thanks
    Reviews
    Be back to reply properly but I'm.do excited.my poppet finally has a tooth! She was 8 months yesterday

Sent from my C6903 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    FTM - yay a tooth!!!

Smurfy - hooray the change is here so happy! Let me know if you're ever up for meeting up sometime, would be great to meet Sienna

I think C is soooo close to rolling, he is trying DESPERATELY and getting very cranky in the process! He's still not lifting his head properly tho. What age were your bubs when they could lift their heads? From memory DD was doing it by this age - 3 months (14 weeks)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Waiting, thank god the cool change is here. Meeting up sounds great. I'm back at work on 3rd march, so before then would be fantastic. Be great to meet you and Caleb and DD

I can't remember when Sienna started lifting her head. She had pretty good control of it when she was born.