Closed Thread
Page 74 of 92 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Great weight gain from Aurora! Wonder weeks are tough, hope she settles soon.

How is the rash smurfy?

My day was full on. Went to story time at the war memorial this morning and met some friends but all our kids were kind of cranky so we all looked a bit harassed by lunchtime! Meadow fell asleep on the drive home which meant she wouldn't go down when Toby had his nap, just as she finally went to sleep he woke up! So no rest for me but I allowed him to watch tv when he got up just so I could sit down! Both of them in bed now after I cooked dinner, baked a cake, washed up and did meadow's bedtime routine. and I plan to sit on my butt and do nothing tonight much to DH's annoyance.

My neighbour brought his grandson over to show me today. 3.5 months old and 'already sleeping through the night'. Yeah, sod off. He means well, but really? He knows I've been to sleep school and I felt very defensive. Silly really. I said something like 'yeah well enjoy it while it lasts' cos we all know kids have periods of sleeping well then waking lots. He also asked Toby where his shoes were (we were in the garden). Err, he doesn't need them?! Grrr. Sorry bit tense tonight!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Wonder weeks are bloody hard. You think you know what you're doing, and bam, everything changes. Thankfully wonder weeks do come to an end.

Sienna's rash is a bit better. I spent a fortune on the bath oil and moisturizer the dr recommended, so hoping that clears it up

Bond, relax as much as you like. Stuff what DH thinks. I find it hard some days going out with Sienna, I can't imagine taking 2 kids out. Your neighbour sounds annoying.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

MichelleClareBear  (14-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Bond you deserve to have a rest don't worry about your dh I'm sure if they had one day in our shoes they would be the same if not worst!! Isn't it annoying when kids alternate sleeps during the day...I can rarely get the twins sleeping at the same time one is up the other one is asleep which also screws up the solids feeding! I really do hope meadow sleeps well

Li smurfy hope Sienna's rash gets better

Here there's not much going on it's been a fairly cruisy week...Abigail is getting her 1st tooth and started to roll which she is about 4 weeks behind her brother as Tyler has been doing it since he was 5 months, I have been trying to lose weight but all I seem to do is want to bake so all the weight I have lost I just put it back on!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Nila, could you bar healthy snacks? That way you can eat what you bake without it affecting your weight too much

Thanks
    Reviews
    I baked a chocolate cake with natural sweetener rather than sugar and canola spread not butter. Tastes so good, really moist! I have gone sugar free but fallen off the wagon a few times!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I could always do a healthy snack but the problem is I never have ingredients for it and I would need to go the shops with all 4 kids and that's not worth all the trouble

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fair enough. Going to the shop with 1 baby is hard enough at times. If I had 4, I wouldn't leave the house

Thanks
    Reviews
    Home delivery? I avoid going with both kids if I can. Four would be a nightmare! Luckily my DH loves grocery shopping (WTF?!) so I only have to go once mid week when Toby is at family day care and he'll do a big shop at the weekend. He's such a bargain hunter! Lol

Pleased to say meadow's day sleeps are improving. Had four days this week she's slept for 1 to 1.5hrs in the morning, which is unheard of for her, and almost the same in afternoon. No resettling from me. Seems her cat napping habit is improving! Bad night last night but I can forgive her for that, she wanted a cuddle and I don't expect her to be great every night, its just not realistic.

Not looking forward to the heat wave due to hit the ACT later this week! DH will be working long hours because of it leaving me with hot grumpy kids

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay for Meadow's day sleeps.

Adelaide is aging a heat wave this week too. Every day is going to be 40 or above. Sienna and I will be hibernating in the air con

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone, its taken me 10 days to get here!!
    Rhett Harvey Carroll was born at 5.51am on 2/1/14
    Weighing a whopping 4.2kg (9lb 4oz) and 53cm long.
    My waters broke at 12.10am and contractions were instantly 3 min apart. Went to hospital after about 40 min of contractions when they were 2 min apart.
    I wanted an epi during transition and insisted that the middy call the anaesthetist. He got there just as I started pushing, so it was too late and just gas for me!!!!! (Which I was very glad for and felt like superwoman)
    All went fab until he had a big stretch as his arms and shoulders came out, and caused a 3rd degree tear. Then I had to have an epi to go for surgery to be stitched back up!!!

Ill try write full birth story in the next few days while trapped at home trying to stay out of the heat.
    Ill post pics off my phone in a second.