Page 70 of 92 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Happy new year!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hope the sleep school helps Bond, look forward to hearing what they say.

Toby is gorgeous in that photo Rainbow. Such blue eyes! Hope his sleeping is improving. To get Aurora to sleep she either lays on my chest and I pat her bum or rub her back or rock with her in my arms ... Out like a light!

Gorgeous photos of everyone's bubbas!! Love seeing them all dressed up in their Christmas outfits

Aurora is 3 weeks old today! Where does that time go?! She has her check up with the GP tomorrow I look forward to finding out her length and weight. She's such a good baby!! She slept 9:30pm-2:30 ; 3-5:30 ; 6:00-8:45am last night and I feel fantastic today! She loves her sleep so I hope that continues.

hope everyone had a great new year and bring on 2014 thank you for all the advice and support over the past year, I loved sharing my pregnancy with you ladies xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    3 weeks
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Happy new year ladies!!! Paying the price for staying up until 1am today!! Didn't have any alcohol, just no sleep and a grumpy bub today! Poor DH has become a light weight with his beers. Only had 5 last night and today he has a hangover! Was counting on him to look after Chelsea for me for a few hours during the day so I could get some sleep, but he was not in any shape to look after her! We are officially an old couple now
    I wonder what fun adventures 2014 will bring! Told DH that I would be keen to be newly pregnant by the end of the year and he is not so keen - we all know a year can go fast, so fingers crossed he changes his mind.

Chelsea had her 4 month needles on Monday and she was an absolute champ! Only cried when they went in and was done crying by the time the band aids went on! She weighed in at 7.6kg!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bond how's sleep school going?

J Lucy is so cute. Are you still in QLD?

MCB Aurora is adorable. Great sleeping, it's nice when you get solid blocks of sleep.

MissX, Pity your DH was hungover and meant you couldn't catch up on some sleep. Does your DH not want anymore kids or just not so soon after Chelsea? Good girl with her needles!

Hi everyone else.

My little girl is 6months old today, the time has gone so quickly
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1388644154.093948.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    MissX, I want to be newly pregnancy by the end of the year too. I haven't broached it with DH yet. I need to pay off a personal loan before #2, so once I'm back artwork and paying extra of it, I'll bring up bub 2.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    At work

Thanks
    Reviews
    Maybee, Ava is heavenly!
    Still in QLD...heat sapping any residual energy I have...miss Melbourne!!
    On the subject of another baby...I would LOVE a third, but hubby says a firm no
    Anyway, hope 2014 has begun well for us all.
    J xx.

Sent from my GT-N7000B using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    DH has conceaded that we will most likely have another, but at the moment he doesn't want to think about it.
    He has said that he is happy to just have Chelsea and if we go for another, it will only be because I want it - which makes him sound really awful!! Lol
    Feeling like a horrible mummy the last few days. Still have a cold and just so impatient at the moment. I getting so annoyed at Chelsea as she is out of sorts at the moment and is just fussy. I think she is going through a growth spurt as she is sucking off me at least every hour. Today we gave her a taste of watermelon and she ate it so quickly!!
    Ugh this Brisbane heat is so gross and tomorrow we are of to the beach. I don't want to go as we are meant to be at over 40 degrees. But if we don't go, my in-laws are coming back for a few days - don't know what is worse!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I would love bubs #3 but I'm not sure if it will happen (fertility is always an issue!) of we stay where we are it hopefully will, but if we end up relocating another baby will be off the cards a big decision..

We are away for a few days, crap weather for a beach holiday unfortunately but we are making the best of what little good weather we elate getting!

Hope everyone is well