Closed Thread
Page 7 of 92 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    That's no good Choccie.

Sienna decided she didn't want any day sleeps yesterday. Awake from 7:00am til 11:00pm. She didn't want to play or sleep, just wanted to be grumpy and cry.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,
    Choccie the bread you made looks amazing! Good to hear you have everything sorted with Axle's feeding and the reflux.....I agree you should do a blog it would help so many others out there

Miss x, how did you go getting an appt? Hope Chelsea settles for you tonight. I try and find a good thing about my day each night, so then you can get through the bad stuff

Lil Smurfy hope sienna gets better with her cold and your feeling better.

AFM I'm doing ok, Charlie is going well. Changed his formula and so far so good. I'm not expressing anymore. Hubby goes back to work on Friday and is away all weekend, so that will be a test. I think he is a little worried about leaving us. I can't believe he is a month old tomorrow, how time flies! I'm wanting to go to the baby expo I the city on the weekend, but I will be going alone, bit scary......
    I bought a ergo baby carrier and we went out in it, Charlie slept but woke up and screamed. Hoping we don't have a repeat of this.
    Charlie has been sleeping for 3-4 hrs each stint but is waking up with a wet nappy.....I got some huggies today to see if they make a difference. He also wets through his clothes.....I have no idea how. We went through 4 outfits today.
    I'm hoping his colic is settling now I have changed formula, he seems happier.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    MissF, that's great that Charlie seems happier. I think it's hard when our hubbies have to go back to work. Mine had a few times where I was in tears when he got home. Good luck on your own over the weekend. I don't think I would have been brave enough to go to the baby expo on my own.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Choccie you are very knowledgable about reflux for sure when you have time start a blog all very informative! I do hope axle gets better or settles for you soon!!

Ill smurfy hope sienna gets better and you too there's nothing worst then being sick and having to take care of sick kids!!

Hello everyone I have not mentioned, it's been a while so hard to catch up and remember everyone!!!

Asm the twins are doing really well, they are growing like weeds I have gone from 5 0s to almost 2 0's in just the last 2 months it's been crazy they have caught up on most non premmie babies so I'm happy!! Abigail has a flat head so have been going to the physio to do certain exercises and stretches of her neck and I have to do them 4 times a day with 4 repetitions it's so hard to do it cause she hates them!! Tyler has a umbilical hernia but it seems to be getting better which I'm glad! The only problem I have now are the boys specially my 4 yr old! Ds1 is so jealous of everyone it's driving me crazy cause he is really fighting with ds2 it's irritating and every time I try to make it better by distracting them it seems to make things worst!! I am just completely lost on what to do might talk about at the twins child health nurse appointment in 2 weeks. I can't believe they are almost 4 months old where did the time go which just reminded my to organize their shots as well

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nila I'm glad the twins are doing well and hope your older boys improve soon.

Sent from my HTC One S using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi ladies! Sorry I've been MIA. We've had a really stressful time with my dad. He was diagnosed with a fistula so basically he has a hole in his intestine which then created a hole in his bladder. My poor dad. He's been through such a rough trot. He had surgery this morning to remove part of his intestine and has to spend at least another week in hospital but the prognosis looks good. He should make a full recovery thank God! For some reason I can't make a new paragraph so excuse the super long paragraph. I am trying to keep up with reading along but it's not always easy. Choccie so sorry you're having such a hard time with Axle's reflux. Vale has reflux but nowhere near as bad as poor Axle. She's not medicated thankfully but does use thickener in her formula. I really hope the meds work for him. Lil Smurfy sorry to hear you and Sienna aren't well. I'm sending healing vibes your way xx. MissF, good to hear that Charlie is doing well on the new formula. With Vale it took me ages to find one that worked for her. Hope the good sleeps continue . Nila wow! The twins are growing so well. Would love to see an updated photo of your cuties <3. Toni how is River? Would love to see a photo of her too. Actually I'd love to see a photo of all the bubba's! Hi everyone I missed! I've only done personals from this page so I'm sorry for the lack of personal of you other lovely ladies . We are doing well here. Vale is 21 weeks today! My how time flies. She is on full fledged solids and is thankfully back to her 12 hour nights after a crappy sleep regression that ran for about 2-3 weeks. She is sooo amazing! She giggles lots now and responds to kisses and hug requests Can't wait to see more bubba's be born xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nila, that's great the twins are growing so well

FTM, Vale is adorable. I can't believe she's 21 weeks old. Time sure goes quickly.

We should have new babies born within the next few weeks. Waiting only has 3 weeks to go.

Thanks
    Reviews
    FTM Vale is adorable!

Our trip to Melb went well. River travelled so well am very proud of her. The christening went well (will share pics when mum sends them to me) my nephew loved her though did get a little jealous. Am glad to be home.

Sent from my HTC One S using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    bubbies are soooo adorable!!!!
    FTM - sorry to hear about your dad - hope he gets better soon.

Today we had our 6 week check ups. I couldn't get in to see a Dr or nurse sooner. Chelsea seems to have gotten a little better the last few days. I stopped with Gaviscon about a day later as I felt that 1. It wasn't doing anything and 2. she seemed constipated a few hours after and her poo was weird. But as I said, she seemed to get better.
    Paediatrician didn't seem concerned and was focusing more on the wind and told me to preserve with the infacol.
    I am booked in to the community clinic next wednesday morning to help with the sleeping & settling. they help!
    She is defitinely getting enough from me though! She is 5.1kgs!!! birth weight was 3.25kg and she has grown 4 cms!
    This weekend I am heading to the babywearing meet in Brisbane - hoping I can find a better sling with more support. The Breeze Baby that DH just kills my back. Looking forward to it!