Closed Thread
Page 65 of 92 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hey everyone sorry for not updating!! I just keep forgetting
    Tyler's surgery went very well we were in and out in 2 days the whole tumour was removed and nothing was found in his marrow bone so no other treatment needed but they will keep monitoring him by having his urine as well as having an ultrasound every 3 months

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Thanks Nila :-)

I'm glad everything went well

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Such good news Nila! You must be so happy. What are your plans for xmas?

Rainbow I would definitely give Toby a bottle maybe once or twice a week, as my little madam won't take one now as I left it too long! She had a couple at 7 weeks no problems at all, then nothing til 12 weeks and by then she refused to take it! I so wish I had kept it up but never knew this would happen! If I were you, just try him with a bit of milk at body temperature once he's already had a feed or is not too hungry or tired. He is more likely to take it then. Get dp to do it not you so he doesn't smell you and the boobs! If he doesn't like it in cradle position try sitting him up more so its totally different to BF. He might be a bit unsure to start with, Meadow at 7 weeks looked slightly shocked wondering what it was! But soon began sucking and needed winding regularly as her latch wasn't good as she was used to the breast. Sure he'll be fine as he's only little still!

AFM- got a call offering me a cancellation space at the family centre today to sort out Meadow's sleep! I am going in on new year's day until the 5th. Two months earlier than the spot they initially gave me, thank god! Can't come at a better time as I am really tired today after she woke at 5 and didn't go back to sleep until 6.35 and only for half an hour, after already being awake loads in the night. I didn't get any rest today either as Toby woke up really early from his nap and then had to go xmas food shopping! So stressful but DH working long hours so I had no choice. Feel like crap now. Hoping she goes to bed easier than last night!

Thanks
    Reviews
    We are very happy with the outcome of it ... Not much planned really dinner with my parents Christmas Eve and lunch with my mother in law

What is everyone's plans?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Bond, that's fantastic news about sleep school. I hope you have a more relaxing day today.

We are going to lunch at my mum's house on Christmas day, with my brother, his wife,and their 6 kids. Hopefully it will be a good day. Boxing day we have my dad and his wife coming for lunch. Tonight we are catching up with a few relatives at mum's house.

I can't wait for Christmas, I'm so excited. I saw heaps of people on Facebook saying that they give their kids a present on Christmas eve - pjs, dvd,and snacks,and thought that was a nice idea. So I got Sienna a Christmas onesie to sleep in and a night before Xmas book and stuffed Santa.

Oh and Sienna is 5 months old today. She's growing up so quickly.

Merry Christmas to all you lovely ladies and your gorgeous babies and children.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Happy 5 months Sienna!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Merry Christmas everyone!
    Lucy had her first swim today...
    J xx.

Sent from my GT-N7000B using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    She's so cute. Did she enjoy the water?

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's lovely Smurfy. I also have got new pyjamas for the kids for tonight. Can't wait to leave a cookie and milk out for Santa with Toby. And carrot for the reindeer! He is so into it this year now he's three. Really believes!

J, what a gorgeous photo of Lucy! We are going to our friend's tomorrow for lunch. They have a son who Toby loves playing with and were kind enough to invite us as my family are not here with us this year. Sure we'll have a great time. Although it really doesn't feel like Christmas to us as we're used to it being cold!

Happy Christmas everyone!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Merry Xmas to you all! Hope you all have a wonderful day however you celebrate.
    We are going to my mother in laws for lunch then onto my auntie and uncles for dinner. I love Xmas and this year is extra special having Ava to share in the magic of it all.