Closed Thread
Page 61 of 92 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast
    rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Oh my god I cannot believe you have a seven month old!!

So lovely to have you back!!!

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1387189294.516808.jpg

Here's my munch rocking his cloth nappy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh Toby is soo cute!

Thanks
    Reviews
    MissX yay for all that sleep, wish River slept that well. Chelsea is super cute in the garden.

Maybee yay ava for rolling, love the photos. We go to Melb Christmas Eve.

Mickey welcome back. Elsie is a cutie, what's her DOB? We also have a bumps and babies group on fb, not for everyone but some prefer it :-)

Rainbow, great pic of Toby

Sent from my HTC One S using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    welcome back mickey!

This is Caleb at 2 months (taken last week). He looks like a balding little old man haha!
    1456664_10151763462221993_1502401916_n.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    MissX, that's great that she's sleeping so well. Very cute pic

Maybee, yay for Ava rolling. How proud do you feel when they learn something new. Loved the Xmas photo.

Rainbow, Toby is cute

Toni, not long til your holiday

Waiting, Caleb is a cutie

Mickey, welcome back. I can't believe Elsie is 7 months. Very cute

I'm so excited about Christmas next week. Sienna has been spoilt, but we would have bought her the stuff anyway, we just used Christmas as an excuse. My Nanna arrives in Adelaide today, so Sienna will get to meet her great grandma.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lil Smurfy - Chelsea is meeting her great grandmother today too!! Can't wait for her to meet Great Oma (Dutch) she is such a wonderful lady

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone.

Smurfy put some wash cloths in the freezer and give Sienna one to chew on next time. Works a treat until the panadol kicks in! Poor little thing. Have you felt her gums? I keep doing this with Meadow as Toby had cut a tooth by this age, and not sure if what I can feel is normal bumps that would be there anyway or teeth pushing through!

Waiting those are lovely smiley pics of Caleb! Two months already! How is feeding going now?

Rainbow, gorgeous pics of Toby. How are you finding life at home? Do you have lots of family around you?

J that really sounds hard about the dummy. I am woken a lot in the night so Meadow can use my boobs as a 'dummy' and know how hard it is waking so often. But its not quite as extreme as every forty minutes! Poor you!

Miss X- Chelsea is looking lovely and what great sleep! i am insanely jealous lol. Meadow sometimes rolls onto her tummy when sleeping but wakes up cos she doesn't like it! A nurse said to me that there are more sleep problems now as babies don't sleep on their tummies, but of course they can't advocate it.

Toni yay for river sitting on her own! She looks so pleased with herself

Maybee horray for rolling! Does she do both ways? Meadow only likes to go back to front!

Mickey, hi I wondered where you went! He he. Lovely to meet Elsie, what a cutie.

AFM well I had both kids alone for 12 hrs yesterday as DH was doing a hazard reduction burn and feel so tired today because of it! Meadow refused to sleep for longer than 30 mins during the day whereas normally I can resettle her for a long afternoon nap. i really needed the rest while Toby was down and didn't get it! So felt very cranky. Somehow got both to bed last night on my own, phew. I hope she doesn't do it again today!

Meadow turned four months on Sunday. she is getting more mobile every day and i can't leave her alone anywhere now as she fell off the sofa the other day, i felt awful!

Sleep is still crap. Waiting for my sleep school referral to come through but may be another five weeks til i get in. i know what i need to do, just need the space away from home and all the related tasks to do it. Plus not worrying about her waking anyone else up. Or I may have a go when DH is off over xmas and move into guest room with her for few days, but still got stuff at home to worry about then. Every 1-1.5 hrs is no fun! She just loves her boobs too much. Still won't have a bar of it as far as bottle feeding EBM goes!
    Last edited by Bond Girl; 17-12-2013 at 14:37.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey MM84...of course I remember you! You were my "Third time is a charm" buddy, as we both miscarried twice.
    And as it turned out...the third time has been a charm! Welcome back, and hello little Elsie!
    J x.

Sent from my GT-N7000B using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sent from my GT-N7000B using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    How long is Lucy J? She looks very long.

Sent from my HTC One S using The Bub Hub mobile app