Closed Thread
Page 60 of 92 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270 ... LastLast
    rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rainbow road For This Useful Post:

FirstTimeMummy2012  (14-12-2013),mrstuilawa  (15-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    J - my DD was very dependent on her dummy. I can remember her going through a phase of waking numerous times per night for a "dummy-plug".. it was exhausting so I feel your pain completely! One suggestion - I got a dummy clip/chain and I would clip it low down on her pjs/swaddle (so theres no way it could strangle her). Once she could put the dummy in on her own, She figured out eventually that if she could find her dummy chain and run her hands along it her dummy would be at the end. Saved lots of screaming cos she couldnt locate a dummy 1/2 asleep in her cot. I know Lucy is a bit young for that yet, but might be a suggestion if she continues loving her dummy like DD did!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thanks waiting...I do have her dummy on a chain clipped low down, but she is not yet able to put it back in herself...I cannot wait til she can!
    Oscar used to scratch his little hand along his mattress and re-plug himself, but he was quite a bit older.
    This lack of sleep is making me so cranky and grumpy. Feeling very guilty.
    J.

Sent from my GT-N7000B using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Happy 1 month Toby

J, that sounds horrible. I hope your sleep improves soon. It's so hard to function on not much sleep

Sienna woke up just before 10 last night, absolutely screaming. I have no idea what was wrong with her, but she had her hand in her mouth, chewing furiously on it, so I'm guessing she's teething. Panadol and lots of singing twinkle twinkle, and I managed to get her back to sleep at 10:30. She's still asleep now, I keep checking her cos she's been sleeping so quietly. I think she's just waking now

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

waitinghoping  (16-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh poor Sienna teething sucks. Cute photos.

River can sit all by herself now

Sent from my HTC One S using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Clever girl!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gorgeous photos!! Here is Chelsea in the garden yesterday

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1387176383.393404.jpg

She has been sleeping 11/12 hours a night since last week and having good, decent sleeps during the day! She is sleeping on her tummy and ever since I started this, she has been sleeping through. And she is still slightly awake when I put her to bed and she falls asleep almost immediately!! I know it is controversial, but I am no longer wrapping her and she has very strong neck control - has never laid on her face. So I feel confident to keep doing this.

So excited for Christmas next week!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    J I get the whole broken sleep thing. Ava had a bad patch of waking through night and needing dummy put in, she would go straight back to sleep but I would take 20mins to drift back off. Hope Lucy learns quickly how to pop her dummy in.

MissX I would do whatever works for Chelsea. If she's more comfortable on her front then I don't know how you stop it. My nephew has always been a tummy sleeper but this means he's not very good at sleeping in the car or pram. Gorgeous pic, look at her legs! So cute!

River is growing up so fast! Sitting and crawling already. I'm super excited Ava has started rolling from tummy to back lol. When do you travel to Melb for Xmas?

Lil Smurfy poor Sienna teething. I hope it doesn't drag on for her. I'm not looking forward to teething. How cute is she all tucked up in bed with her arm draping out the bars.

We are going ok. Night time sleep has improved (probably jinx myself now). And as stated Ava has just started rolling from tummy to back by herself. DH is crediting his 'rolly polly' training for this development. Enjoying solids twice a day. Super excited for our first Xmas as a little family. DH has his roster for next Xmas and is working Xmas day 😞 I have the whole year to get used to spending the day without him.
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1387181699.823441.jpg
    Ava and her 9mth old cousin
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1387181735.647780.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh my gosh. How did I not know about this thread. In saying that I havent had a chance to get on BH much since Elsie came along. You guys may not remember me but there are quite a few names I recognise.

J37, your little girl is gorgeous.

Rainbow. OH.EM.GEE. I cant believe you haveca 1 month old already! You were barely 12 weeks when E was born. And my god could he get any cuter!!

I have added a pic of my grown up bubba now. 7 months!!!

Sent from my GT-P5110 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Attached Images