Closed Thread
Page 59 of 92 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Bond I can sympathize about missing your mum. Although yours is further away than mine. I'd love to move home but know its not likely to happen for the same reason.
    There are lots of beautiful coastal areas. Its about picking a state first then a location haha. Although it depends on where you and DH can find work.

Rainbow so glad to hear the nappy rash cleared up. Gorgeous photo of Toby.

Sent from my HTC One S using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    25 weeks today.

Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniS View Post
    25 weeks today.

Toni she's stunning!!!

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1386909619.239453.jpg

The end of a proper smile he's been doing them for a while but they're hard to catch

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bond - my friend recently went through the same dilemma as you. She has young children the same age and was contemplating do they stay here or go back to the UK where there is family support. She decided to stay. It was such a difficult decision for her and I really felt for her. Hope you can make a decision that is right for you and your little family x

J - sorry to hear about your hubby's mum. Hope the trip goes ok.

AFM - I'm still reading along it find it difficult to post, DD is very time demanding at the moment (bring on Kindy next year!), she recently turned 4. Caleb is doing well, 9 weeks today. He is a very chilled out little man, so relaxed compared to his big sister that's for sure! He sleeps well (better than DD did at over 12 months old!) and is still fully b/f which I love cos DD had stopped b/feeding by this age. They are chalk and cheese these 2!

I think c may have an intolerance to dairy as he becomes very mucousy after I have it (snuffly, can hear it in his throat, gagging and mucousy poos) mainly at night. I cut it out then had some this week and it flared up again. Dairy-free for me now I think!

Hope everyone is well

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Bond! Yes I did receive the books and choccies - my PM must've come through I was so delighted with the choccies and card as I was having a miserable day that day and wanted chocolate - but didn't have the energy to go to the shops! Haha!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great glad they came, and no there wasn't a pm which is really weird!

Waiting, its great you've figured out yourself so quickly that Caleb has a dairy issue. Is it hard not eating it? Sounds like he's doing so well. And i sympathise with your issues with DD. Toby is being a pain at the moment too! I hate tantrums! But sure he must too.

I am off out for a couple of child free hours this afternoon with a friend. Can only be about that long seeing as my little miss won't take a bottle! I am a bit anxious about it, maybe more so than when i left her at 7 weeks old as she was taking one at that age! Will only be ten mins away so hope she is good for DH. I am so shattered today the time away is much needed.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I love all the photos everyone...keep them coming!
    I am starting to lose the plot at the moment due to lack of sleep...Lucy goes to bed at 8pm but wakes every 40 mins between 12.30am and about 4am...so I am getting up about 8-10 times a night to replace dummy, and she then goes straight back to sleep, but takes me 10 mins or more to get back to sleep, and the cycle repeats. I usually feed her at 4am, and she will then go to 7am. But the interrupted sleep is making me crazy!!
    J.
    Sent from my GT-N7000B using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    That sounds terrible J, would it be worth weaning her off her dummy so she won't wake up for it?

Thanks
    Reviews
    J the interrupted sleep is what makes me go crazy loco! For the past few weeks Chelsea reverted back to newborn sleep and would wake every 2.5-3 hours. I, at the best of times, am a horrible sleeper! So most nights I would get about 3-4 hours sleep, but that was broken sleep and I can never sleep during the day!
    The last 2 nights Chelsea has slept 11 hours!! The first night I woke at 3:30am (DH left his phone on and he received a message which woke me) but last night, I slept for about 7 hours - first time since March that I have slept an entire night!! Now I can't get to sleep and I bet Chelsea goes flack to short sleeps!

Not that I eat a lot of dairy, I would be devastated! After the morning breastfeed, I have a coffee with milk and cereal - my 2 must haves!! When Chelsea was a newborn, I was having yoghurt every day and I think that was upsetting her tummy, so I am pretty sad to give that up.

Can't believe it is almost Christmas is almost here! DH and I just bought a 2nd hand 4wD, and he has 3 weeks off, so I am looking forward to some beach time and camping!