Closed Thread
Page 50 of 92 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Toni I started with simple things but I puréed them really smooth as she didn't like lumps back then. She now eats risottos, lamb kofta, pancakes, yoghurt anything really! Maybe River isn't ready just yet? You'll be the best judge of that

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Bond - Chelsea use to love the bath. But about 8 weeks ago, she started screaming when we would take her out.
    I read that they have so much fun in the bath and it is a shock when they are taken out. So I now tell Chelsea that I am taking her out, then sit her up, then take top half out first, then slowly take out the legs. I seem to get about 2 minutes before she starts to cry. So I just dry her and clothe her and we no longer have any tears!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Trying to keep up with everyone. I read along but often start doing personals and then Ava requires my attention.

Cute pics of the babies! Looks like Lucy enjoys a bubble bath.

Wow Lil Smurfy Sienna is 4 months. Time sure does go quickly. I agree first month went slow but it flies now. Ava is 5 months next Monday.

Bond yay for Meadow sleeping for 2hrs but bummer that you spent it doing housework. But that's how us mums get things done! Grrr men don't get it sometimes do they?! Hopefully your DH is more understanding soon.

Toni we have tried rice cereal, apples and carrots puréed. It's hit and miss with rice cereal. Didn't like apples and absolutely loves carrots. We're only going slow at this stage. Maybe River isn't ready just yet

Ava is awfully clingy lately. Hates being left on the floor playing alone and cries and only wants me or DH when we're out. We had two events on this weekend with crowds and she only wanted us. Maybe she has my fear of large crowds.

Does anyone have a lot of hair loss since having bubs? I used to lose a bit of hair prior to Ava but now it's gotten worse. Considering cutting it all off but won't actually solve the hair loss but might make it more manageable!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes, I have had major hair loss since giving birth!! When pregnant, my shower was hair-free, but since delivering Lucy it falls out en masse!! I have long, thick hair so it's not noticeable, but I have to unblock the shower drain every day!!
    I assume it is hormonally-related.
    J.

Sent from my GT-N7000B using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah I know she just might not be ready all good.

I have also had a fair amount of hair loss, its everywhere! And cutting it short is not an option for me, I would look like Ronald McDonald.

I'm booked in to see my Ob Dec 10 to redo the relevant tests to see if pregnancy has corrected my ovulation issue.

Sent from my HTC One S using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Toni- will be interesting to hear your result. Fingers crossed for you! What kind of age gap would you like?

I have no idea what my body will do this time. My fertility problems only arose after Toby was born. So may or may not need clomid again for number 3. I really hope not!

Maybee- no hair loss for me but have noticed its more greasy so have to wash more often. And the hair on my legs seems to be growing more quickly meaning more frequent waxing. Not good!

It must be pretty exhausting with Ava being clingy. Hope its just a little phase she's going through!

AFM- just feeding Meadow to sleep a bit earlier than usual as she refused her late afternoon cat nap. She's done surprisingly well being up so long. Let's see if it helps her sleep tonight! I have given up with dummies as she just doesn't want them. I will try to hand express later for a top up after her dream feed. If not enough will give a little bit of formula. How much do you think? Don't want to over load her tummy as its the first time she will have ever had it. Bit nervous!

She Still screamed when I bathed her tonight. Its not when she gets out, its when I put her in! She used to love it until a few days ago. Nothing happened or has changed. Water temp is fine. Tried the big bath, and baby bath in a different location. Still screamed.

She was on her side earlier at play group and intentionally rolled onto her tummy by crunching her head down and knees up, which I thought was pretty cool. Not back to front I know, but it's a good start.

Oh and I am happy as mum has booked her flights to come over from the UK in exactly 3 months time. Yay!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bond - we want a close age gap due to DP's disability, want him to have as many years as possible with as much freedom as possible while the kids are growing up if that makes sense.

With the bathing does your bath have a shower over it? Try getting in the shower with her and have the bath filling up from the shower water and then laying her in the bath and then you get out and see if that helps.

I hope she sleeps better tonight. I'd probably start with about 90mls and see how she goes, you can always make more, good luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Bond, I agree with Toni, try with about 90ml. What age gap do you want between Meadow and number 3?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies I promise I will be back later for more personals BUT in the meantime I would really love all of your support I just created my new bubhub market stall and I was hoping you would all come by and follow the link to FB and let everyone know what I'm up to. I promise it's worth a look I tried to add the market stall image but no go Hope everyone has a lovely day and on the hair loss ... mine falls out in chunks! http://www.bubhub.com.au/community/f...howentry&id=25

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I liked the page and shared it with my SIL.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

FirstTimeMummy2012  (27-11-2013)