Closed Thread
Page 45 of 92 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Toni, it will be interesting to see how long it takes for your cycles to return. Hopefully not too long.

FTM, I wonder about sharing the love with another child, and how Sienna would cope if I brought home another baby. I'm the same too, Sienna has perfect sleep patterns, I doubt I'd get that lucky again.

MissX, hopefully once Chelsea is more interactive with hubby, he'll want another one. Has he only said he only wants 1, since Chelsea came along, or has he always said that?

Rainbow, yay for the stump falling off.
    Last edited by Lil Smurfy; 21-11-2013 at 07:48.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

FirstTimeMummy2012  (21-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Only since Chelsea came along. Has been a big shock to his system and doesn't help she loses her marbles when he goes near her!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    FTM,
    Firstly, Vale is adorable...and she knows how to work that camera!! Lucy is becoming harder to photograph so I have to distract her!!
    Secondly, as everyone on BH knows, I REALLY wanted a second baby, and the 2 miscarriages I had after Oscar really messed me about. But when I did get pregnant, I worried alot that I would not be able to love a 2nd child as much as I love Oscar. And when I found out I was having a girl, I cried for 3 weeks!...I did not think I would know how to be a Mummy to a little girl (my own mother is emotionally-devoid). But within 24 hours of giving birth to Lucy, I was in love in a big way. And the love expands each day.
    I am sure your heart is big enough for another.
    J x.

Sent from my GT-N7000B using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Attached Images

5. The Following User Says Thank You to J37 For This Useful Post:

FirstTimeMummy2012  (21-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I would totally have more, this baby thing is addictive...I love my kids so much!!! I now totally understand when people have 12 kids although I'm not sure I would want twins again, that is a total handful! My hubby hasn't said no to the idea but with our marriage struggle it's completely out of the books for now anyways!

And yeah kids grown differently and the twins have caught up in terms or weight and height but it's very hard not to compare them to others

And I'm sorry for those that have had bad chns I never had a bad experience with them and they seem to reassure me most of my problems maybe the system is different all over the country but here in Perth it's good

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just a quick post, will do personals later. But do you think Meadow looks bow legged? DH noticed it yesterday. Sorry for slightly dark photo but you get the idea! This was taken pointing straight down not from the side
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Looks pretty similar to Rivers legs which are apparently normal.

Sent from my HTC One S using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bond Girl View Post
    Just a quick post, will do personals later. But do you think Meadow looks bow legged? DH noticed it yesterday. Sorry for slightly dark photo but you get the idea! This was taken pointing straight down not from the side
    All my kids have legs like that I have never noticed before I'm sure they will straighten later

Thanks
    Reviews
    Looks like Lucy's too. It is a normal shape for an infant.
    J.

Sent from my GT-N7000B using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great. Thanks for the reassurance everyone! Can't really remember what Toby's legs looked like so wasn't sure.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just to add to the discussion about more kids. Yes i am one of three and want three . DH is one of five and would have more than three!

I wondered what it would be like loving another baby after Toby. But you just do! I love them both so much, with their two personalities and developmental stages. If anything, rather than struggling to bond with Meadow i found it hard to connect with Toby for a while as I was in a newborn haze and his toddler ways became irritating I am afraid to say. particularly the billion questions per day! But all good now! He's a great big brother. kids adjust quicker than you think, particularly if you prepare them well and still make time for one to one time each day with them.